Random #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovetommy said:
But that's not what we're talking about. I do believe Charlie is talking about the whole... awards... thing. :thinking: :(
huh? what awards? AA has awards or SD-1 had awards? I'm soo confused. as usual

I think that we should close the threads but not every *10* After like 100 or 50... it's hard to find stuff... if you need it.

But whatever.

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
ilovetommy said:
Ugh, I do remember the memories you are speaking of (I think) and I don't think anyone wants to remember. But you're more than welcome to post there, most of the originals have disappeared, so it's all good.
What memories? eh? :blink:
Bad memories.

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
ilovetommy said:
But that's not what we're talking about. I do believe Charlie is talking about the whole... awards... thing.  :thinking:  :(
huh? what awards? AA has awards or SD-1 had awards? I'm soo confused. as usual
SD-1. But it's a very long story that most people don't like to get into, obviously not Charlie, and I don't really like it either, so we won't share. You had to be there to know.

I GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I GOT CHASE... i just would like to share this with myself.

----SO I PREORDER THE THING (MEANING WHEN BN GETS IT, THEY CALL ME SO I CAN GET IT) AND THEN I GO TODAY JUST BECAUSE I FELT LIKE GOING TO THE BOOKSTORE AND THEY HAD IT! STUPID LADY SAID "OH well... we didn't get a chance to call" :blink: didn't get a chance my ass, you lazy bum! i'm going to camp tomorrow, you don't understand the severity of this situation, do youuuuu? (of course i didn't really say that...)

nance said:
I GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! I GOT CHASE... i just would like to share this with myself.

----SO I PREORDER THE THING (MEANING WHEN BN GETS IT, THEY CALL ME SO I CAN GET IT) AND THEN I GO TODAY JUST BECAUSE I FELT LIKE GOING TO THE BOOKSTORE AND THEY HAD IT! STUPID LADY SAID "OH well... we didn't get a chance to call" :blink: didn't get a chance my ass, you lazy bum! i'm going to camp tomorrow, you don't understand the severity of this situation, do youuuuu? (of course i didn't really say that...)
wat the hell are you talking about?

ya well u should have! i saw 27 in the book store, but didn't get it, not there quite yet! plus i'm very happy being on chapter 12 of harry potter. YAY 4 U NANCE!

Yes, it was the awards (and what followed) that I am talking about.

But as others said it's a long and sad story that I am not about to relive.

Anyways, regarding pages, yes, we may do that, but first there is this new feature in the new version of the boards we are going to upgrade to that let's you jump to pages and let's see how that works.

Although, yes, pages should be closed after a while. We (the admins) haven't set a point yet, though.

Awards.... i don't even want to know. :rolleyes: Sounds bad enough.

Of course Fearless is always good. No. It's more than good- it's great, wonderful, the only thing in my life that makes me happy. 'cept alias but not as much. (fearless is better)

Is the upgrade you're getting going to allow warnings? Those things are... amazing. Well, if you're an admin. I don't think you can warn if you're just a member. But still, they're very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back