Random 67

Oy, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack from the guilt of spending that much money, 'cause the checks for my rent haven't gone through yet, and I need to buy books for school still. :thud:

Okay... I'm just gonna breathe now... And talk to my mom tmo... or later today, I guess.

Existentialist said:
Oy, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack from the guilt of spending that much money, 'cause the checks for my rent haven't gone through yet, and I need to buy books for school still. :thud:

Okay... I'm just gonna breathe now... And talk to my mom tmo... or later today, I guess.
I hope things work out the way you want them to, Leah.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
nance said:
EEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON ONE CUZ I NEVER SAW IT!
*gasps*
what nance?!?!?!?

you havent seen any of them? or some? what was your first ep?
um... i saw the end of season 1... i saw.. the box where sloane's finger got chopped off :lol:

i saw... um... only a few i barely remember. hehe

nance said:
Me too!! Well... I've seen eps. 1-9... I won't say how. :angelic: And then I watched the last few episodes during the ABC family marathon right before season 2 started, but I didn't really get it and I barely remember them anyways.

nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
nance said:
*gasps*
what nance?!?!?!?

um... i saw the end of season 1... i saw.. the box where sloane's finger got chopped off :lol:

lol the box I loved those 2 eps....... ^_^

that was about the middle of season 1 I think....
So you have never seen "Truth Be Told"?
Wow that ep is so mind blowing....I loved it...

Vaughn_Lovah said:
nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
nance said:
*gasps*
what nance?!?!?!?

lol the box I loved those 2 eps....... ^_^

that was about the middle of season 1 I think....
So you have never seen "Truth Be Told"?
Wow that ep is so mind blowing....I loved it...
um... i've definitely heard of it... i practically saw all the pictures for each episode because of fan arrt and stuff :D and plus, vicki made me watch s/v shipper moments... the one "so it begins or something" wehre she's a walk-in and um... the brige and she throws her cell into the ocean :lol:

and the vatican one... (only clips though)

Back