~!Random 80!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, on Broadway! I remember him talking about that on teh Tony Awards, hm, well he could still sign on, and then they film around his schedule and they still need the script.

VaughnFan13 said:
Nad said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Nad said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Nad said:
Punk the first day would be hilarious.  First impressions last, except when you change dramatically.  I love the sig KC, Gambit in da house, right?
haha, i dont usually look too punk-ish but i'm thinking of dying my hair some unatural color and wearing all black for maybe the first couple days of school then going back to my normal style which is pretty different
Do it!!! I love phasing out teachers like that! You get them fixed on what they think you're like and then you throw them a loop and it takes them weeks to recover.
haha, that'd be funnnnnny! but, i dont know...all my classmates will think i've flipped, and it'd be great seeing their reactions...but i dont want to be labeled a punker!
I think if the first day you wore that outfit and maybe two moe days and then completely changed back to what you normally wear that you wouldn't be labled a punk, I think you should do it.
hmmm...i think i'll do that then!
Good I'm glad. Let me know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back