Random #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes randomness is alot of fun!

i havent seen you post much around here DesertRose.....do you have a name or nickname that you go by?

SecretAgentMan said:

i havent seen you post much around here DesertRose.....do you have a name or nickname that you go by?
I have been posting around here a lot more lately...but if you want you can just call me Kat...Anyone can call me Kat...or AgentDesertRose, or DesertRose, or ADR, I don't care...but Kat is probably the easiest...

AgentDesertRose said:
SecretAgentMan said:

I have been posting around here a lot more lately...but if you want you can just call me Kat...Anyone can call me Kat...or AgentDesertRose, or DesertRose, or ADR, I don't care...but Kat is probably the easiest...
Yea Ill stick with Kat ;)

Cool...I am now (well I have been known as) KAT!!

And like I have said before, I have been posting more often, but with school and the number of forums I am also at...

Yeah, I've been here since March...not that many posts...But then again I post a lot at other places, along with my internet being down for about a month and a half over the summer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back