Random Blarghs

GUys,
i have no idea how many people will be offended, if any at all. but do you ever wonder why Alias is so fake? i mean, come on, SYdney is a woman. there has to be days where she cannot possibly perform her jobs. ever wonder why that isn't taken into account? oh yea...also, Vaughn, to me, is just too quiet about his feelings...he's like a...what's the word...person with a key that's too small to unlock the door to his fullest potential. dude, that guy should just up and say what he feels one day instead of letting Sydney steamroll him.

true true...but it would be amusing to hear sydney say, "sorry...can't do mission...it's 'that time of month again'" or it'd be funny to say, "OH NO!!!...i'm late!!!"

About your first post--I like the way Sydney is so perfect. :P Isn't it cool? CIA double agent. Never makes a mistake. She's super smart, and knows just about every language invented. Now that's a role model.

And Vaughn keeps quiet because of protocol, but he may spill soon. :D

Yes, Sydney is perfect...that's what's wrong...there has to be mistakes in there every so often just to keep the suspense up...otherwise...the plot is so predictable...

I try to model myself after Syd in some ways and it works really well. Her clothes don't break my school's dress code. She has a cool name, we have the same color hair, I have a SLIGHT resemblense to her, I can now masks my feeling when I need to, I get even better grades than before and people's mean comments about me don't get to me. Alias: Recruited is like the bible for me! :D

I agree that Vaughn is quiet about his feelings, but I can understand why. If he tells Syd what he feels and someone else finds out, it's all over for him. The CIA higher-ups have to already be suspicious if they saw V&S hugging in the middle of the office. Plus, Weiss totally knows that Vaughn is attached to Syd.

I guess what I really want is for Vaughn to become a stronger character. I may be wrong, but I just get the feeling that he gets pushed around a lot. I liked his presence with Will in the elevator scene, and I wish he had a more authorative personality.

Anyway, I think I got a bit off-track, but that's my two cents! :P

So true...Vaughn needs to take more control. of course, if he and sydney were making out, it'd make half of us jealous ^.^;. anyways...what about sydney? sloane? or even Irina for that matter?

lemme just say that Alias is WAY more realistic than Die Another Day (seeing as she's s'pposed to be a female James Bond.

ps. nice avatar freelancer638

i actually thought about that for sydney, about how she might be grouchy every once in a while. sometimes if we see her flaws and see her try to make them up i think id love her even more...
realize that jen garner is a woman so she has to do her job no matter what time of the month it is
and i always wondered how they know exactly where to run. they must study the blueprint really well...
and what has jack been telling sloane about sydney's cover? i wonder...

okay, first, about the whole time of the month thing - now, c'mon, how often do you see tv shows addressing a woman's time of the month (if it's not a comedy, that is)? it's just not really talked about except in a comedic sense (okay, and i guess maybe on er too). i mean, have you ever seen buffy or xena complain about their periods? and in xena's case, it's gotta be tougher seeing as how they hadn't even invented any useful female hygiene products.

and as for mistakes - sydney HAS made some. i can't remember all of them, but one is at the beginning of the season when she didn't listen to her mother when she told her to pull the fire alarm? yes, it was an understandable mistake seeing as how irina's loyalty was still in question, but it WAS a direct order from kendall to pull it and she didn't and as a result, couldn't make that switch. another mistake: again, not listening to her mother about the nukes. [are they trying to tell us that we should just always listen to our mothers?] and you're forgetting the number one uber-mistake: telling danny she was a cia agent. of course, if we didn't have that first mistake, there wouldn't be a show, but still. i like the fact that sydney has made these mistakes because it shows her as being more human and fallible - she's definitely far from perfect (not in the looks department though, i'll agree).

Back