RANDOM QUESTION

Okay so..Locke's girlfriend was Helen. And in S1 he was on the phone with some Helen chick. Is this the same girl? I'm pretty sure it is because why would J.J. name two different people the same thing that have to do with the same person? It would just further confuse people and be pointless! PLEASSE HELP!!

Okay so..Locke's girlfriend was Helen. And in S1 he was on the phone with some Helen chick. Is this the same girl? I'm pretty sure it is because why would J.J. name two different people the same thing that have to do with the same person? It would just further confuse people and be pointless! PLEASSE HELP!!

I always assumed that it was the same person.

Yes. They just wanted to introduce the idea of Helen so that they could actually develop it later (just like with other things, including the Claire-Jack's dad storyline).

Well then how come she's like...a phone sex operator? Like...I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me. Like if thats her job..she said they could never meet..but this was after he had already met Helen. I know they would've already met because the time he was on the phone with her was when he was about to leave for Australia so that was recent. The other one was a long time ago..So do you think this will be explained better in an episode at one point??

I recently rewatched that episode. I don't think its the same Helen. She probably told him to call her whatever name he wanted....and Locke is calling her Helen.

Back