Random Questions

umm not sure what bord- the anthology is on A3 white paper folded in half. The articles are about transport and the environment, conjestion charge and buses etc. at least last yeah they got bush fires in sydney

Whoa! You're doing something ttttttttotaly different!

I made it on photoshop, but I googled the different pictures, and then made them cartoonish, because it said they had to be your own thing....but I don't think it was as strick as I thought it was...*just cautious*

*arrrrrg, Board Message!!!*

LaurenRachael said:
Ummm... the frog goes galumph because its fun to say??

:hide:

ummmm.... juju's right.

*runs*

xO laur
[post="1289210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YOU SUCK LAUR! 😆
but i wub you anways
awww :hug:

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Apr 4 2005, 06:59 PM']aww sorry Juju don't :cry: :hug: I didn't mean it nastily..... aww sorry :hug:
[post="1289212"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
lmao! it's ok, really! i wasn't upset.. i just get passionate about little kiddies songs

and the mirror thing.. when a mirror is opposite a mirror, what does it reflect? maybe i should try that? :Ponder:

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Apr 5 2005, 01:43 AM']umm not sure what bord- the anthology is on A3 white paper folded in half. The articles are about transport and the environment, conjestion charge and buses etc. at least last yeah they got bush fires in sydney
[post="1289278"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
I'm doing the transport thing. :rolleyes:
i love the "why i love buses" thing... its so amusing! :lol:

*skips through a few pages of babble* Doopity doo... :whistle:

OMG! JUJU IS SO RIGHT! And even though she said I can pretend to have heard the song, even if I haven't... I HAVE! And she IS right! *stomps*

Maybe there's just something wrong with the english people? :angelic:

did anyone not think that there are probably more than one version of the frog song? i mean there are different versions of jack and jill, so why not the frog song?lol

Why is it that Easter changes every year to fit a sunday? Surely Jesus was crucxified on a specific date and rose again on a specific date so how can we just celebrate it on different dates every year????

there's a different version to jack and Jill!!! :blink:

and the date of easter is to do with the moons. It has to fall at a certain time in the moon's cycle so they pic the sunday where it will be closest to that eg. full moon

Back