Random questions?

Has any1 ever met jennifer garner or any of the other cast members of alias?
Is any1 a relative of any of them?
Have u ever tried to dress up as sydney bristow, there must be a couple of the girls, mayb even guys, lol??

If I met anyone who was a part of that cast I would probably be in a coma right now, and if I met Jen I would probably be dead, lol. I serisouly wish I was a relative of someone in teh cast, but sadly I'm not. Dressing up as Sydney :P hehehe. Everyday I look at my closet, and am like, "hmmm would Sydney wear this?" Then, I proceed to the washroom in attempt to somehow make my hair look like hers, lol. I'm pathetic, and a hopeless Sydney fan :love:!

~Andrea :angelic:

lol. I doubt ud die if u met jennifer. I knwo she great but come on shes only a person. If u like her so much u should die ur hair a red colour. lol. id pay to see people to do that, its be hilarious.

Never met any of them..sadly, however do plan to elope with Michael Vartan sometime in the future :blush:

And i always dress up as Syd - i have 14 wigs now that I just wear with bizarre outfits. :P

*i'm not crazy* :blink:

Elope with michael vartan, couldnt say that id wanna do that, wouldnt mind jennifer agrner though but she taken. lol.
U seriously have 14 wigs, thats 2 moe than me, lol. U dont dress like her do u, i dont believe u, show me a picture.
Im sure ur nt crazy..........

p.s. do u use msn, add me if u want, nz_rusty_enhi@hotmail.com

If I met anyone who was a part of that cast I would probably be in a coma right now, and if I met Jen I would probably be dead, lol. I serisouly wish I was a relative of someone in teh cast, but sadly I'm not. Dressing up as Sydney hehehe. Everyday I look at my closet, and am like, "hmmm would Sydney wear this?" Then, I proceed to the washroom in attempt to somehow make my hair look like hers, lol. I'm pathetic, and a hopeless Sydney fan !

~Andrea

Is it at all sad that I'm litterally the same way too? Lol

Back