Random thoughts.... post yours!

I remember back in my young days... throw up a blacklight and some glow in the dark stars and my room was dah bomb! That is of course until the stars started falling off the ceiling and hitting me in the face :s
I never did that, I had Farah Fawcette, and other bunnies on my walls! LOL!

Today is a great day for America!! Tax bill is passed, freedom at last!
captain-picard-full-ofjx1u.jpg
clapping-crowd-applause.gif

1513747631-0.jpg

facebook.jpgtwitter.jpgemail.jpg
Behold, an Imperial Star Destroyer made completely out of gingerbread and icing! This was made by the folks who have the Instagram account Star Wars Bakery, who I believe are in Sweden. The ship is not life-size, but it's really big for a Christmas baking project. It's on display at the EA Dice office in Stockholm, along with other gingerbread creations that cannot hold a candle to this piece of art. -via reddit

(Image credit: Star Wars Bakery)

What a cool idea

I don't know why I decided to do my Christmas shopping online. Maybe because i thought there would be less hassle & I wouldn't have to fight the maddening crowds. What a mistake! 2 lost packages have now be repurchased & I gotta wait around for them to arrive because people are Grinches stealing packages1 Ugh!

Hmmm I miss the 1/2p coin and the ability to by 1/2 penny sweets!! I'm old...when the hell did that happen?
Say Nix, me and the gang finally ate at a nice London style pub, Its called the Londoner, it has actual folks on the staff from the uk, wow!, and I enjoyed the sheppards pie, some awesome real English ale, and a nice desert. We tipped the waitress good! I will return again.:cool::cool:

Say Nix, me and the gang finally ate at a nice London style pub, Its called the Londoner, it has actual folks on the staff from the uk, wow!, and I enjoyed the sheppards pie, some awesome real English ale, and a nice desert. We tipped the waitress good! I will return again.:cool::cool:
She's splitsville, My random thought, hmm, Yahh, If all the Holly Weird actors, or what ever you call theses folks today, would each raise the DACCA youngins with their own wealth, they would have nothing to worry about. Its funny how so call activist push off world problems on the hard working folks to pay for it when they them selves each have enough money to run a small Country, or several countries. Hell with all the money they have they can house and take care of all the forigners they so really care about.;);) They claim Mericans are stupid, lmafo, if they would shut up, then they wont be recognized, lol! derp!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IT IS A GOOD DAY. :smiley:
This movement is late in arriving, but at least it's here. Time's Up (the next logical step after #MeToo)
Hollywood putting their money where their mouth is. I've witnessed harassment at work that gets brushed away, I've seen it in restaurants, at Walmart, etc etc.

Hollywood women launch anti-abuse campaign
The money raised will be used to fund legal support for both female and male victims of sexual harassment at work.
The project is aimed primarily at those who are unable to meet the payments to defend themselves, such as agricultural or factory workers, caretakers and waitresses.

Sci-Fi dude's 2 rules of trust, 1. Never trust anybody to keep a secret, big or small, never trust anyone, period. If you try to trust someone, they will always find a fault with you and spill the beans. 2. See rule number 1.....;)

Back