Random thoughts.... post yours!

limited channels. interesting characters. the one of them in the junkyard is classic.

I always put a bit of sugar in my spag sauce. I miss Chef Boy-ar-Dee canned sauce, that was great. I can't eat anything out of the jar, have to cook it first.

limited channels. interesting characters. the one of them in the junkyard is classic.

I always put a bit of sugar in my spag sauce. I miss Chef Boy-ar-Dee canned sauce, that was great. I can't eat anything out of the jar, have to cook it first.
Its great, it cuts the tomato acidic content, im surprised that faux Italian resturants don't add sugar, they would truly draw more customers.:smiley::cool:

Its great, it cuts the tomato acidic content, im surprised that faux Italian resturants don't add sugar, they would truly draw more customers.:smiley::cool:
treated myself one day to all-u-can-eat spaghetti and only ate one plate, so tart.
the waitress looked at me and laughed. 'I figured you'd be here all afternoon.' ha ha.

spell.png

Don't feel bad if you don't see it.

treated myself one day to all-u-can-eat spaghetti and only ate one plate, so tart.
the waitress looked at me and laughed. 'I figured you'd be here all afternoon.' ha ha.
I dated a I-net gal a while ago and went to olive garden, the commercial makes the servings look big. When I got my plate the serving was miniscule, I looked at the waiter and asked where was the sketty? he replied in the center of the big plate. He stared at the not so purty gal I was dating and winked at me, I rolled my eyes and said could you at least make my evening better and bring some more sketty, he laughed and bought me a loaded plate. Usually you have to order a never ending pasta plate to fill up, but the waiter was cool this nite, still it makes no dang sense to me when all you have to do is fetch a large portion and not have to make multiple trips. Oh well at least I got my romance on, good ol beer googles it does a man good! lol!
3ed1736cf233780d4059ba9fe968e363.jpg
:cool:;)

Something I noticed recently, The Walking Dead forums that are out there have gone quiet and died down looks like. Is it because Rick/Andrew Lincoln is leaving/getting killed off?? Didn't know where i should put this, just seemed... weird.
Might be just the summer slowdown as a lot of people are online less. I know between taking care of the house and doing more activities that I'm offline more versus the Winter & Fall seasons.

Might be just the summer slowdown as a lot of people are online less. I know between taking care of the house and doing more activities that I'm offline more versus the Winter & Fall seasons.
sorry for the late reply. Oh that's right it's summer. that's true. I keep losing track of the days, holidays, summer, ect. I blame Trump ever since he became president, ugh! Damn him him, damn him to hell.

Hell, half the stuff I write is never answered, I reckon folks are busy, I even try to spice things up to get a response, and sometimes it works. Kevin is doing a great job keeping this room alive and diverse. So keep on sci-fi ing...:greetings::darkside::palpatinedarkside::stargate::matrix::ufo::jark::vader::vaderdad::assimilate:

Hell, half the stuff I write is never answered, I reckon folks are busy, I even try to spice things up to get a response, and sometimes it works. Kevin is doing a great job keeping this room alive and diverse. So keep on sci-fi ing...:greetings::darkside::palpatinedarkside::stargate::matrix::ufo::jark::vader::vaderdad::assimilate:
Hey I admit I'm not here as much as I would like to be but I try to answer yours and anyone elses' reply. For the record I enjoy your posts, you're a very fun & cool dude.

I AM GLAD THAT NONE OF YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LAST SATURDAY! It was AWFUL. Not deadly, just painful. I am a 82 year old lady. REPTILIAN-TYPE ETs BEAT ME UP IN MY BEDROOM. :mad: :mad::eek: :eek::censored::cry::censored:

I AM GLAD THAT NONE OF YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH LAST SATURDAY! It was AWFUL. Not deadly, just painful. I am a 82 year old lady. REPTILIAN-TYPE ETs BEAT ME UP IN MY BEDROOM. :mad::mad::eek::eek::censored::cry::censored:
Interesting....
75.jpg
I am feeling a little Raw here, get it, raw, as in Eddy Murphy's classic stand up raw.....

I'm not happy been in an angry & irritable mood for several days, me & heat are not friends. 100 plus days and in the low 80's at night?? Really?? Damn I want to go to some place cold.

I'm not happy been in an angry & irritable mood for several days, me & heat are not friends. 100 plus days and in the low 80's at night?? Really?? Damn I want to go to some place cold.
Yeah, we (NE USA) went through that last week with temps nearing 100. My dogs have no idea how good they have it; while they were inside with central AC and cold water watching me through the window while I was outside cutting the grass with high temps & high humidity. They're my buddies though so it's OK. :D

Do you have an respite from the heat... AC, pool, something?

Yeah, we (NE USA) went through that last week with temps nearing 100. My dogs have no idea how good they have it; while they were inside with central AC and cold water watching me through the window while I was outside cutting the grass with high temps & high humidity. They're my buddies though so it's OK. :D

Do you have an respite from the heat... AC, pool, something?
How sweet your pups inside all cool & comfortable. That is how all people that have pets should treat them when the heat spikes. That part being outside cutting the grass, ugh,. Though been there, had to go out and hand water the plants, the ones that don't get hit by the sprinklers. My pup was all chill inside.

Yeup, cowboy country has been a little warm lately. I sometimes work in the 100+ degrees temps. I stay out all day long, and what I learned about blast furnaces is don't run in air cond. and then run back out in the furnace that will only make ya sick. Just ease into coming in and going out or limit it all together, and drink lots o water. I noticed the weather changes on a dime recently, it wasn't like this before 2000, so to me its mighty strange.....;);););)
21250194.jpg

Back