Random thoughts.... post yours!

screenersam

This is news, Vincenzo, NEWS!
I bet Vulcan internet forums are boring.

SUTEK33: 'I wonder why the Kardassian Empire fell.'
SABUK28: 'Most academics believe dry weather caused poor harvests which overtaxed the infrastructure, thus leading to widespread disenchantment with the priest-ruler class.'
SUTEK33: 'Thank you. That explanation makes sense.'

(it has been 4,295 days since the last post on this thread)

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
The early feedback appears to be high blood pressure. At the moment I'm doing whatever I can to keep the blood pressure low until I get to see my physician (and likely end up on meds).

As the saying goes, I'm not getting any younger. :(
Wow! now im nervous, I hope you get better Kevin!

sci-fi-dude

No Star Trek 4 film? I hope it comes out, but it seems like its an actor issue, that's a shame, they are truly letting down their fans for their own pursuits. I say find some more actors that look like the original 60's Star Trek crew, Star Trek, its a Texas thang! shathappens1.gif 856f4-star-trek-warp.jpg

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
No Star Trek 4 film? I hope it comes out, but it seems like its an actor issue, that's a shame,
Yeah, it's sounding like there'll be a new Captain Kirk. Then, just to confuse things further, ST: Discovery is introducing their own version of Spock next season. And it's not even an issue of using the same actor (Quinto), it'll be a "Spock” unique to the show.

sci-fi-dude

Now I understand they are doing a series also, I know of the one on a pay per view type of scenario, but I wonder if they will put one on cable or regular tv, local tv?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I am starting to hate the rain; more flooding this week, my sister's place is likely going to need part of her foundation wall rebuilt and, of course, since we're not in a designated flood area nobody in the area has flood insurance which means structural damage from 'an act of God' is not covered. Nice. Grrrrrr. :mad:

sci-fi-dude

Insurance is funny, they either force you to purchase it, or you need it, and when its time to fork over the cash they are great at getting out of paying you or taking care of their customers, interesting indeed, maybe a insurance reform bill is needed......

Top Bottom