Random thoughts.... post yours!

I had a dream last night in which my boss fired me for being too 'old fashioned'. Umm I climb towers for a living....not too many people to talk to :P

One of those weird dreams where you wake up and think for a moment or two that it really happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all. I'm back. Sort of. Still trying to find a permanent residence but I've got roof over my head for now anyway.

Also I'm in the ultimate feel sorry for myself mode at the moment. Had a cold yesterday, still decided it was a superb idea to go out partying with my classmates and well.. It was superb at the time. Now the cold is intensified and its not my fault... :(

Here I was thinking that beer and vodka could cure anything.

Trying to get the last of the peanut butter from the bottom of the jar with a plastic spoon is not as easy as it should be.

People vastly overrate their own capacity for making good decisions. They remember only those times that their hunches have played out, not all the other times they were wrong in their "funny" feelings. Now there's a happy thought to chew on. :jawdrop: You're welcome.

the beggar skit sounds like monty-python wannabes. they even seem to be imitating Cleese and Palin.

speaking of Brit 'umor, who is responsible for the Little Lad?

Last edited:
Had you pegged as an adorer of the Hemsworths, Lee. :P

My current random thought? Why is the weather cold one day and ridiculously hot the next, and then cold again? I'm really getting tired of having to dress up one day for work and dress down in lighter material the next. Why can't winter and its sub 40 degree weather come soon enough?

A bit bored.. Just a bit.. Going to commit a deadly sin soon. God have mercy on my soul...

Ehh frack it, gluttony is the felgercarb!

Back