Random thoughts.... post yours!

The shop round by me normally has the Orange one :P
All year round nearly too ^^ Apparently mint is just more Festive

My random thought is: Why is it always the most annoying songs that get stuck in your head ¬_¬

coincidentally, I have had 'Alley Cat' floating around this morning. I've had worse tunes in the cranium.

ever seen an airship? awesome.

Valuable life lessons are usually learned the hard way. For example, don't carry a few thousand dollars worth of electronics around with you in your 'everyday carry' backpack nor backup personal data to a thumbdrive, that you also carry in your backpack, unless it is encrypted.

I would love to go to China and eat some real Chinese food. I suspect it would be quite different from the shrimp & Broccoli I get here.

I would love to go to China and eat some real Chinese food. I suspect it would be quite different from the shrimp & Broccoli I get here.
The West coast has some of the best Asian cuisine. I often buy from the Uwajimaya to make my own... Thai cuisine is my favorite!

Anyway, my random thought is:
The salmon are coming back which means there will be more duck, goose, and great blue heron poop for the corgis to roll in. There's just something about water fowl poop that they love and often sport it as their scent of choice... :sick: until I get them in the bath.

My wife started a new job this week doing something she really wanted to do in life. The pay is not good but I'm thankful that my current employment was enough to allow her to do something that will make her happy & look forward to going to work everyday. It took some time to get into a company doing what she wanted but she did it and I'm really happy for her. :smiley:

The salmon are coming back which means there will be more duck, goose, and great blue heron poop for the corgis to roll in. There's just something about water fowl poop that they love and often sport it as their scent of choice... :sick: until I get them in the bath.
I just have this mental image of the corgis rolling in that stuff with a happy face while you go "Noooo!!!!!!". :blush:

I have duck feet or flat feet, and I was just thinking about this, how much of my body is affected by this and hurts sometimes well lately, past few months at least. My legs, booty and back. I realized that part of the reason was the shoes I have been wearing. I found some very awesome possum shoes Skechers, they feel so good and do such wonders for my feet, I have gotten 4 pairs now. 2 are the same slip-ons, running shoes and booties. The slip -ons I wear a lot, in the house and out.

I have duck feet or flat feet
I'm glad you clarified "flat feet" because I never heard it referred to as "duck feet" before. When I started reading that sentence my mind instantly went to "What, webbed toes like the Man From Atlantis or something?" :coffee:

I only have tried Skechers sneakers and have found them to be very comfortable indeed.

I'm glad you clarified "flat feet" because I never heard it referred to as "duck feet" before. When I started reading that sentence my mind instantly went to "What, webbed toes like the Man From Atlantis or something?" :coffee:

I only have tried Skechers sneakers and have found them to be very comfortable indeed.
My mom used that reference and it stayed with me. I think she first said it when we had gone to Disneyland and I complained about my feet being tired and a little sore, I believe Donald Duck was close by. Hence the reference. I inherited my flat feet from my dad, he had them too, but he always bought and wore cheap shoes. Ducks feet are webbed I know but they are flat too.:D

in re; Jimmy; his corn-cracking is an attention getting device. We politely ignore him so he'll learn to be less needy.

Thanksgiving is a celebration of harvest and community feasting not an exercise in what you are thankful for.
Its all about the food and the company.
You can be thankful for things but it is NOT the point of the celebration.
Holidays are so twisted anymore...

Back