Random thoughts.... post yours!

For some reason this makes me think of the relationship @Warlock has with his dogs! :P @Azhria Lilu

306844_345243698885174_1221932353_n.jpg

It's Saturday morning, I have nothing to do nothing planned. I do have new nail polish though, so why aren't I painting my nails. (Hint: Laziness.)
I love days like that.

Today has gone by surprisingly fast. Usually Monday drags ass for me.

Comedy Moment - standing in the kitchen washing dishes. See movement from the corner of my eye and turn my head to see Myka (the rottie) come trotting into the kitchen, head up proudly, tail wagging.. with a half open packet of chocolate biscuits hanging carefully by the wrapper in her mouth. She stops when she sees me, we make eye contact. I say nothing, just raise an eyebrow. She takes two steps backwards, reversing out of the kitchen, drops the biscuits, turns tail and legs it up the stairs. Yeah.. you can run dog.. but you can't hide . . . .

OK, this is odd even for me. :cautious:

My phone in my office at work went dead at some point today so I'm doing the usual unplug, plug in, try again, type stuff to see what the issue might be, no luck. The phones are on angled bases so that they face us at around a 45* angle. While turning the phone over I noticed a piece of paper neatly folded up inside of the base. I never noticed that before but I assumed it was either directions for the phone or maybe somebody had the phone before me years ago and wrote the password down on it.

No.

Instead what I find one side are a series of long alpha-numeric values, kind of like serial numbers. On the reverse side are multiple columns laid out in a grid fashion, almost like a spreadsheet, with each grid box containing four character numbers. No explanations as to what the lists on either side are for, no names, no dates, nothing. Just a list of alpha-numeric sequences on side and a grid of 4-digit numbers on the other side.

And it is my writing. :eek: There is no denying it is my chicken-scratch handwriting. I don't recall ever writing it let alone hiding it in the base of my phone.

:tinfoilhat:

Dealing with a disgusting heat wave here and reading through some emails. Also deleted about 10 years worth of old files I never look at anymore. That was a difficult decision.

There are so many of those shows it is hard to keep up. Here is one from the area I grew up in, obviously scripted of course.

At my old job I had a guy call that said he was from Lizard Lick Towing and that he had impounded my car. Little did he know I had seen the show and I could see right out the front window to the parking lot. It gave me a little laugh, though.

What's the show with the P.I.'s that go around busting people for crazy, crazy things? It comes on the same channel as the towing show.

I just finished watching the movie The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise among others. I've watched that movie more times than I can remember but it's just as good every single time.

Probably one of the best movies of the 21st century in my opinion. Everything from the plot to the scenery is magnificently made.

Back