Random thoughts.... post yours!

Had to turn the heater on today. :( House got down to 63* last night with outside temps in the low 40's; the humans can cope with some blankets but Fuzzy Dog was having a hard time keeping warm on his own.
Doesn't your fuzzy pup have a blanket? Get him one. My pup has a bed, his own pillow and blanket for cool nights. I double the blankets on cold nights. However, he has and still does choose, wants to sleep on my bed with me. He uses my pillow and one of my blankets when it gets too cold. It still is seasonal warm at nights here so on occasion a blanket is needed.

Doesn't your fuzzy pup have a blanket? Get him one. My pup has a bed, his own pillow and blanket for cool nights. I double the blankets on cold nights. However, he has and still does choose, wants to sleep on my bed with me. He uses my pillow and one of my blankets when it gets too cold. It still is seasonal warm at nights here so on occasion a blanket is needed.
Yep, he is fully loaded with his own bed and in his crate (we keep the door off of it; we don't crate him but he uses the crate from when he was a pup as his own 'dog cave') he has cushions & blankets but he won't dig under the blankets to keep warm, instead he just lays on top of them so on cooler nights I cover him up. We have a few fleece blankets on the couch for him but he does the same thing, even if he's cold he'll just lay on top of them so it's usually up to me to cover him up. When I'm home with him it's not a problem but I didn't want him to be cold while I'm out of the house.

Somewhere over the years I think he got it in his head that if it's cold, no problem, 'Dad' will cover him. :D

Yep, he is fully loaded with his own bed and in his crate (we keep the door off of it; we don't crate him but he uses the crate from when he was a pup as his own 'dog cave') he has cushions & blankets but he won't dig under the blankets to keep warm, instead he just lays on top of them so on cooler nights I cover him up. We have a few fleece blankets on the couch for him but he does the same thing, even if he's cold he'll just lay on top of them so it's usually up to me to cover him up. When I'm home with him it's not a problem but I didn't want him to be cold while I'm out of the house.

Somewhere over the years I think he got it in his head that if it's cold, no problem, 'Dad' will cover him. :D
You are just so awesome possum, I like that. How adorable your pup is. We as pet parents always take care of our furry babies.

Warm and fuzzies.
cutiepies.jpg

It is Fall correct? Very soon to be Halloween, and the saying goes I think? "The Frost Is On The Pumpkin." Well then why am I here in California, still wearing shorts and flipflops and still going to the beach or pool? It has been and still remains like summer here. High 90's today and the past several days. Oh how I even all of you with Fall like nice cool to cold weather, not bone chilling though.

A new donut shop opened around the corner from my house; they have, amongst other selections, caramel bacon donuts. This could be a baaaaaaad thing for me. :wideeyed:

I kept getting cheap cd players that failed on me. most recent has an MP3 input. I got a cheap MP3 player and use that. I can change playlist on the puter. radio around here sucks.

Last edited:
A Rant.
I totally hate this referring to crazed people-eating humans as 'zombies'. They should be known as techno-ghouls.
Zombies are recently dead persons, re-animated and controlled by evil scientists / hudu folks, usually for simple tasks like field work or mining.
Anya of BtVS had it right; 'real zombies never eat brains, unless instructed to do so by their zombie masters'.
REAL zombie movies are like 'I Walked with at Zombie' or 'Plague of the Zombies'.

A Rant.
I totally hate this referring to crazed people-eating humans as 'zombies'. They should be known as techno-ghouls.
Zombies are recently dead persons, re-animated and controlled by evil scientists / hudu folks, usually for simple tasks like field work or mining.
Anya of BtVS had it right; 'real zombies never eat brains, unless instructed to do so by their zombie masters'.
REAL zombie movies are like 'I Walked with at Zombie' or 'Plague of the Zombies'.
Finally someone who knows about this zombie stuff. If the world goes sideways I want on your camp.

I apparently do not resemble a police officer. I have come to this conclusion as it is the only explanation as to why the young lad working the deli counter at our local supermarket last night tried, in vain, several times to have a conversation about "weed" with me. :shifty:

I am taking this as a sign that is time to shave.

Back