Random thoughts.... post yours!

**Runs screaming**
***hides behind sofa***
LOL! lol,lol, Now if you are a classic sci-fi fan, you would take note and notice that critter was from the animated film Le Plannate Sauvage, a avante- guarde, film from France, I saw it when I was a youngin in grade school when I lived in Beaumont Tx. I thought man, those Frenchies need to lay off those tar-tarrrs, snails, and creame' frieasches' <spelling, Lol!;)

My wife starts her work day a few hours before I do; she's up early, bed early, while I"m up late, bed late. She is able to sleep through her alarm clock, set at full volume, going off.

Never has the urge to bash a clock with a baseball bat been greater. :banghead:

My wife starts her work day a few hours before I do; she's up early, bed early, while I"m up late, bed late. She is able to sleep through her alarm clock, set at full volume, going off.

Never has the urge to bash a clock with a baseball bat been greater. :banghead:
Sorry Kevin, I tried to upload a clock for a laugh, oh well....

Attachments

• 9i4LyqaGT.gif
    9i4LyqaGT.gif
    481.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 9i4LyqaGT.gif
    9i4LyqaGT.gif
    481.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 9ipx6j57T.gif
    9ipx6j57T.gif
    538.9 KB · Views: 77
I love how fast food has shrunken hamburgers and started charging more for them. Where's the beef you crooked bums! LMAFO!!!! We finally got a In out Burger, I looked at the sign before I pulled up to the drive through, it was a yellow arrow, it thought to myself a wanna-b mc-dougals, haaa, I ordered pulled over and got my burger? Wow, I thought, all veggies but no meat, I saw something that looked like a quarter in the middle of a veggie forest, but no meat. Ill stick with resturants, at least they have real grade A meat on their burgers!:cool:

I'm now known as Les Nesman for Alien Soup. Todays news, shocker, medicine on the shelves are doubled in price. Funny before Obummer care they were priced right, but since its been rightfully gutted the slimy medicine industry decides to raise its prices on simple things like tums. Good thing I found smaller stores that sell em' at a reasonable price. I noticed a lady being shocked at the extortion of meds, I laughed and said "vote with your feet" shop some where else. She smiled and nodded and did just that... And that's the swamp monster news, film at 11...
9dd7d1ec53dd8444b0b6e0a3e4764afb.jpg
Drain the swamp baby, drain it!!!!

The stock market is tanking this week. I made the mistake of a looking at my 401-K this morning. :cry:

Stock market is a scam, Sell your stuff, get out and start a savings account. Unless you are one of the big boys with a Corporation, you could stand to loose your cash.....

Stock market is a scam, Sell your stuff, get out and start a savings account. Unless you are one of the big boys with a Corporation, you could stand to loose your cash.....
With a company match that equates to free money, pulling out of a 401-K in favor of a standard bank account would be a financial mistake even with the market dives.

With a company match that equates to free money, pulling out of a 401-K in favor of a standard bank account would be a financial mistake even with the market dives.
I hear you Kevin, but I have a close relative that lost $20,000 clams doing the mkt thing. I got a good buddy that almost lost his 401 k during the Obummer years. I too thought of the "game" to receive some free dough, but I prefer to invest my $ in precious metals and savings accounts. I cant trust anyone with my hard earned cash. Good luck bro, you may yet come out ahead.:cool:

Sci-fi geeks can also get the gals, hint; keep the "hobby" under wraps, and be your self. Also when you do get a date, keep it cool, and for Billy's sake, focus your attention on her. Unless she loves sci-fi and most gals don't, keeps it on the low down and you will truly be a-ok! Sci-fi dude guarantees it!:cool:;)10wi4yf.jpgblack-white-cute-betsey-bikini.jpgOh yah, one last thing, don't dress like a clown, dress like the neat guys, your chances will be better, Yehaw!a9421sctv_2.jpg

@sci-fi-dude have you considered switching to decaf? :coffee:
Bro, its boring here, heck you have one dude just filling out pages and scrolling a lot of unecessry stuff on these pages. I don't drink coffee, I don't need it bro. I never listen to critics, but I take advice if properly and respectfully spoken. Just trying to wake it up in here.;);););););););););)

Plus I love getting laughs! It makes my day! Let me guess, you are buried under 20 feet of snow, the sky is grey and gloomy, and you are getting cabin fever. Right? Cynicism is running like wild fire in your little town? I had a buddy from Penn. and he told me he had to leave the north because the winters gave him heart attacks. Bro its warm and sunny down here, the only tuff thing is that you have to put up with blazing summers, I lived up north due to military circumstances, I absolutely hated it up there. Down in the deep south its as sweet as mint julip and honey suckle flowers. My buddy in ill-annoys hates it up there and wants to move back to the south. And remember " Hope Neil Young will remember a southern man don't need him round any how" LOL!:smiley::cool:b4a9816d529a2c6dcb1b769494958354.jpg54947f75ab516_Randall-Tex-Cobb-Daniel-Royce-Earthquake-Toberman-MacGyver.jpgJimmy_Riddle-Jackie_Phelps.jpgHappyness, its a sothern thang suhr!

Just got to meet my newest (3 weeks old) grandson this weekend.
When they left MO it was snowing, they got here and I have the a/c running.
We took the kids to the beach, had some BBQs and did the firepit after the kids went to bed.
They just headed home and their weather forecast is 35 with possible snow. Its tee-shirt weather at night here.

Random thought for the day, hard work pays off, sci-fi is cool. Being patriotic is the best, I wonder if they will find some good and understandable sci-fi films in the future, with the exception of b-rated films being funny the new ones are not so cool......superman_pic.jpg Keep it short and sweet, just the facts mam'm, just the facts.....

Back