Random thoughts.... post yours!

Yeup, cowboy country has been a little warm lately. I sometimes work in the 100+ degrees temps. I stay out all day long, and what I learned about blast furnaces is don't run in air cond. and then run back out in the furnace that will only make ya sick. Just ease into coming in and going out or limit it all together, and drink lots o water. I noticed the weather changes on a dime recently, it wasn't like this before 2000, so to me its mighty strange.....;);););)View attachment 13645
Terrible having to work in that kind of heat, even if you have too. I don't know know about other states & the weather changing. I know that here in California we have what is called a El Nino & La Nina. El Nino brings the rain which we haven't had a really good soaking in well maybe 5 years since we got slammed with La Nina, this one bring humid hot weather which I absolutely hate with a passion & doers horrible things to me, like migranes to name one. If i remember correctly California is a desert... was a desert type place. With dry heat, when i was a kid I ran all around the neighborhood with friends, barefoot no less. Now I can't handle being out in this kind of humid heat for more than 30 minutes or less. GAH!

Terrible having to work in that kind of heat, even if you have too. I don't know know about other states & the weather changing. I know that here in California we have what is called a El Nino & La Nina. El Nino brings the rain which we haven't had a really good soaking in well maybe 5 years since we got slammed with La Nina, this one bring humid hot weather which I absolutely hate with a passion & doers horrible things to me, like migranes to name one. If i remember correctly California is a desert... was a desert type place. With dry heat, when i was a kid I ran all around the neighborhood with friends, barefoot no less. Now I can't handle being out in this kind of humid heat for more than 30 minutes or less. GAH!
Yes, the humidity will wear folks out, its a shame when folks are youngins we didn't mind the heat, now folks tend to stay in, then party late night.:cool:

Ok here is a good one, im seeing youngins in their 20s wearing backpacks. Male and female wearing em' at 25 years and up. Odd....I understand if folks of all ages were camping, hiking or even hunting the need for a back pack would make sense. But in an urban setting it sets off red flags and bells and alarms. Me and my bro's agrees, the age to stop using em' is after high school, even then you risk a wedgie and a smack upside your head! LOL! It still coins the phrase "Who wears a back pack." Remember even if you don't claim to care about other folks judging you, you still will be judged. Get a life folks, loose the ties to child hood, and grow up. LOL!
ijhdh326-murr-takes-it-too-far1107_100.jpg

Who wears a back pack.
Hate to break this to 'ya but most IT folks I know, including myself, use backpacks for lugging laptops & other stuff around. In my case that includes headphones, battery chargers and various cords & adapters, battery banks, and anything else that I might need on the road. When traveling I'll sometimes throw my DSLR in there as well and other stuff.

Bear in mind most IT folks no longer wear a shirt & tie to the office; for us the backpack is the modern version of carrying a briefcase around.

I know of a person who wears a kiddy back pack with the "hello kitty" logo on it, they have dyed hair, and they are over 25 years old. To me that is weird. I figure this non" it" person should grow up. I know its a fad, but c'mon its just so silly!:mirelly:Its like a business man at a meeting wearing a bat man costume, or my favorite Will Ferrells Saturday nite live skit.
Awkward!!! but funny!

Hate to break this to 'ya but most IT folks I know, including myself, use backpacks for lugging laptops & other stuff around. In my case that includes headphones, battery chargers and various cords & adapters, battery banks, and anything else that I might need on the road. When traveling I'll sometimes throw my DSLR in there as well and other stuff.

Bear in mind most IT folks no longer wear a shirt & tie to the office; for us the backpack is the modern version of carrying a briefcase around.
Sorry dude, its dorky,,,,,,
mh24tnbojzw51pnwbo8a.jpg

Last edited:
The "it" person reflection reminded me of a customer I had recently. I was checking out this euro gal and she had the word it on her shirt, I reckon she was important or something. I started talking bout how crazy the computer was in the office and she said she already knew. I said how so? She said "I know because im an It person!" And man ill tell ya, she proclaimed very loudly and proudly of her position. I nodded and told her "I am a Quarter pounder person my self, and I gave her a wink and a smile. Of course she gave me a vacant stare, but other folks in the check out line laughed very loud! LOL!:cool:;)

I know of a person who wears a kiddy back pack with the "hello kitty" logo on it, they have dyed hair, and they are over 25 years old. To me that is weird. I figure this non" it" person should grow up. I know its a fad, but c'mon its just so silly!:mirelly:Its like a business man at a meeting wearing a bat man costume, or my favorite Will Ferrells Saturday nite live skit.
Awkward!!! but funny!
Now that is just wrong on so many levels.

in the Navy IT was 'Intensive Training'
something you did NOT want a part of
during recruit training, if you flubbed something they sent you to an IT session that evening
"IT Particapants, attenTION!"
flashbacks, man...

I get it! By why the killer clown, looking like that???!
If I recall the clown was a huge alien spider using the clown to draw attention to its victims. The film was ok, I would have chosen a huge sack of money, first you chase it, then you end up in a pit, and the monster get ya for dinner, boogie wooooogie!
2aec4c60-1181-11e4-ae1c-4be92242dfee_Simpson_Krusty_Clown-crop.jpg
Boo!

Back