Random thoughts.... post yours!

in the Navy IT was 'Intensive Training'
something you did NOT want a part of
during recruit training, if you flubbed something they sent you to an IT session that evening
"IT Particapants, attenTION!"
flashbacks, man...
Gotta love chain of command. Whew!
gunnyfullmetaljacket.jpg
For you computer IT folks, this is how you get tough very quickly.;);););)

Tip: When trying to troll tech folks on a site full of sci-fi/horror/fantasy fans there is a big difference between "It" and "IT". 😜

I guess you reckon im a troll and not a sci-fi fan, dude I have been a sci-fi fan long before you were knee high to a grass hopper.;)

Sci-fi dude is dubbed a troll and not a sci fi fan with a non-collective opinion. As my man Rodney Dangerfied one quoted, " I get no respect!" lmafo!
7d9bc713266bac069d1acd794bf36acf.jpg

"Only steers and queers come from Texas!"
Hey buddy, you need to head on to the Stock Yards in Fort Worth Texas, and yell out your Steers and queers opinion during a rodeo, I wonder what would happen. LOL!;)
54947f75ab516_Randall-Tex-Cobb-Daniel-Royce-Earthquake-Toberman-MacGyver.jpg
43cd57a01a7e593c21dfccfcd5961022.jpg
Make sure you yell it good and loud, buddy. LOL!

If I recall the clown was a huge alien spider using the clown to draw attention to its victims. The film was ok, I would have chosen a huge sack of money, first you chase it, then you end up in a pit, and the monster get ya for dinner, boogie wooooogie!View attachment 13672Boo!
Yes, you would be correct about the clown disguise hiding a spider underneath. Saw both versions, mini series & film & I still HATE clowns. Though you can't scare me with Krusty, he is my favorite & not scary. He is a drunk, smoker, gambler & evades his taxes so..
View media item 5871
View media item 5870
View media item 5869

Yes, you would be correct about the clown disguise hiding a spider underneath. Saw both versions, mini series & film & I still HATE clowns. Though you can't scare me with Krusty, he is my favorite & not scary. He is a drunk, smoker, gambler & evades his taxes so..
View media item 5871
View media item 5870
View media item 5869
Crusty and Barny from that show crack me up the most, they are the life of the party. Remember keep Barney away from the keg when the bar isn't being looked after. LOL

I say later than 24. I’d say 27. Lol
GsdPoc8.jpg

And furthermore...:smug:
Backpacks keep your arms/hands free & your wallet’s whereabouts unknown.
Nah, I have some creepy 28 year old couple neighbors, that act like 8 year olds, they are creepy, spoiled and rotten to the core! Mommy and Daddy keep em in a nice house, and neither work...….

Now my random thought, a stich in time saves nine,;), if one is new to a web site, be sure to be cool at first, then you can get "comfortable" and do your thing...…..

My morning today was spent in the local ER; 3 bloody noses in 24 hours and the last one wasn't stopping. Our guest bathroom had blood splattered everywhere causing Mrs. Kevin to freak out a bit. She called it "the crime scene!" and refused to go in there till I cleaned it. Fortunately blood is easy to clean off of ceramic. Dried blood from floor tile grout? Not so easy.

Good times, good times.

My morning today was spent in the local ER; 3 bloody noses in 24 hours and the last one wasn't stopping. Our guest bathroom had blood splattered everywhere causing Mrs. Kevin to freak out a bit. She called it "the crime scene!" and refused to go in there till I cleaned it. Fortunately blood is easy to clean off of ceramic. Dried blood from floor tile grout? Not so easy.

Good times, good times.
Why is blood leaking out of your nose? Are you in some kind of trouble, bubba?
75.jpg

Why is blood leaking out of your nose? Are you in some kind of trouble, bubba?
The early feedback appears to be high blood pressure. At the moment I'm doing whatever I can to keep the blood pressure low until I get to see my physician (and likely end up on meds).

As the saying goes, I'm not getting any younger. :(

The early feedback appears to be high blood pressure. At the moment I'm doing whatever I can to keep the blood pressure low
So, you have installed a Dune Harkonnen Heart Plug with a pressure relief valve plumbed to an empty hot water bottle strapped to your waist?
:o_O:

The early feedback appears to be high blood pressure. At the moment I'm doing whatever I can to keep the blood pressure low until I get to see my physician (and likely end up on meds).

As the saying goes, I'm not getting any younger. :(
Scary about your nose, but if it's high blood pressure that can be fixed as you said with meds. Having a bloody nose not stopping? Something way scarier i'm certain. Take care of yourself. I think anyone now can get high blood pressure for any reason with their health, but not certain, not just getting old.

Back