Random thoughts.... post yours!

Speaking of gluttony, there's a challenge somewhere here or in a neighboring state; 10 lb cinnamon roll. I'd frackin demolish that if I could. I love cinnamon anything. I think my wife would roll her eyes at the challenge and the fact I'd need to be taken care of after such a feat.

I may be getting old; lunch today at the office was a bowl of cinnamon flavored oatmeal... and I liked it. :barefoot:

Today sucks. First my dog had a problem and then I find out that my backpack was stolen out of my truck. They got my Canon Rebel DSLR camera, my Zune 120gb MP3 player, a couple of 64gb memory sticks (the kind that are waterproof, crushproof, etc.), and my Motorola Sliver II bluetooth headset. Mrs. Kevin swears the doors were locked on the truck. They did no damage, just took stuff. I was the 3rd report filed with the police this morning from our development.

At least my dog seems to be OK after his little issue. Something he ate apparently did not digest too well and came out the painful way.

Was it backpack shaped? Shame you lost your gear though. With employment instability crime rises, particularly 'opportunity' crime, like seeing things through car windows.

Was it backpack shaped? Shame you lost your gear though.
It was an Under Armor hiking backpack; heavy duty straps with lots of pockets that I carried with me everywhere.

With employment instability crime rises, particularly 'opportunity' crime, like seeing things through car windows.
The police think it was kids who are walking through the development looking for easy targets. So far they have not broken any windows or other damage, just taking what they can.

I'm getting sick of reading/hearing about people that haven't grasped that the internet is NOT for anonymity. Once upon a time, it might have been. People just don't understand that what they put online WILL stay online.

Well this is certainly a little bit awkward... Lying in my room at the hostel and I can hear how there's a few men, in the room next door, talking about Russian prostitutes and online dating sites.

MMmmmmmm chocolate sticks with shards of mint crunch in them...

107%5C7613034235107%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

OK, I think those are what we just generally call wafer tubes or rolled wafers. They come in a variety of flavors and some have stuffing in them but the concept is the same. My brother in particular likes the ones from Pepperidge Farm (http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/ProductDetail.aspx?catID=734).

Oddly enough, now that you mention it, it does seem like at Christmas time I see a lot more of them being pushed at the local supermarkets. HHhhmm..... :coffee:

Back