randomness

Talk about a thing of the future… I was just discussing this with a friend and now I want to know what you think… would you buy a Foldtuk? It’s made with a new material that makes it collapsible. Has this concept ever been done before?

I think I saw one of those on QVC maybe. Rubbermaid has collapsible containers but it isn’t bakeware/cookware. I think I’d buy one because I like that it goes from freezer directly to oven and seems like a pretty neat product. I like stuff that’s easy and saves space, so I guess I’d be up for trying something new. Random post, btw

Talk about a thing of the future… I was just discussing this with a friend and now I want to know what you think… would you buy a Foldtuk? It’s made with a new material that makes it collapsible. Has this concept ever been done before?

I think I saw one of those on QVC maybe. Rubbermaid has collapsible containers but it isn’t bakeware/cookware. I think I’d buy one because I like that it goes from freezer directly to oven and seems like a pretty neat product. I like stuff that’s easy and saves space, so I guess I’d be up for trying something new. Random post, btw

Any reason you guys/gals have the same IP address? Two new members on the same day from the same IP address and both of their first posts has do with the same product? No... no coincidence there. No sir.

If you're a human manually posting this stuff then I commend you for your diligence considering the amount of effort & time it would take to create two new accounts that are both email verified and then to log into both accounts for posting in the forums.

If you're a bot posting this stuff then I am intrigued as I haven't seen this one before.

For now I'm not going to ban the accounts... not even going to delete this thread! Let's see where it all goes, if anywhere.

I never even heard of the brand before this thread; had to Google it.

I'll just stick with my cheap disposable containers. OK, we actually end up putting ours in the recycle bin when their life span has come to end so hopefully that helps to offset using them.

:eek:

It can go in the oven too! That is novel. I'll stick with pyrex!

Last time I stuck tupperware in the combi microwave/oven/grill and accidentally turned on the oven instead of the microwave I got these results :

DCP_0098.jpg

I have a few containers that look like that along with an oven rack that my Mom killed when she turned her oven on without looking inside of it first to see if she was storing anything in there. Needless to see trying to get plastic that was melted and then cooled around an oven rack is not easy.

Back