RANT

Bubbles said:
i hate how anything below 90 just doesn't cut it with the parentals
ARGH
[post="1267614"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HOLY FRIGGIN MOTHER! ME TOO! Dude I got a 79 on my science test and I was like "Uhhh Mom...I got a 79 on a Science test..." Obviously, her top was blown off her head. :rolleyes:

Blackhairedsam said:
i hate it when someone does something for you (you think they are doing it to help) when in actual fact they want something in return!
why can't they just be upfront about it and just ask???!!!
[post="1266505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Goah, I know, my brother does that all the time. He was taping a programme for me, and I had just came back from work, and he asked me to rent a video for him, and I said no, as I was shattered, but I'd do it tomorrow. Suddenly, he won't tape my thing for me. What on earth happened to doing something nice for someone...just for the sake of doing something nice for someone?

*inaudiblegruntaboutbrother*

*Waves to Cai* :hi: ...*instrangeaccent* We won't hurt you!*/accent*

Jai :rain:

hehe cai, funny, lol

okay so this is a regular occurrence at work :
me : can i get you a bag for that?
customer: if you dont mind

Would I ask if I dont mind??? why the hell!!!

me :can i get you a bag for that?
customer: if you have some

why would i ask if i didnt have any.... :stupid:

m<o>j said:
Goah, I know, my brother does that all the time. He was taping a programme for me, and I had just came back from work, and he asked me to rent a video for him, and I said no, as I was shattered, but I'd do it tomorrow. Suddenly, he won't tape my thing for me. What on earth happened to doing something nice for someone...just for the sake of doing something nice for someone?

*inaudiblegruntaboutbrother*

*Waves to Cai* :hi: ...*instrangeaccent* We won't hurt you!*/accent*

Jai :rain:
[post="1268623"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know!! why can't people do it out of the kindness of their hearts....
someone got me a coffee and suddenly they want me to do some work for them...i'm like :wtf: NO!!! i have s***loads of my own and if i knew that coffee came with a pricetag i wouldn't have accepted it!!!

Cai said:
wow. well hey, lookie here! a ranting thread! :woot: *waves to all the angry people* :hi:
[post="1268067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao:

we should so attack this thread Cai and then make everyone feel better with our spazziness :woot:

that sucks, i agree
not that I go shopping..

ok I have a rant. I HATE WALLS
no i'm serious
you don't know how annoying they are
it's like their purpose in life is to get in the way of you when you're running around on a high

DOWN WITH WALLS!

omg I should so start a thread..

Back