RANT

Argh! Some people are so ignorant. They can only look at the world from their narrow point of view. They think that as long as things are fine with them, it is the same for everybody else. :angry:

YES! it's like "whatever I say goes" and it pisses the hell outta me
they need to 'broaden their horizons' to be poetic :P

YES! omg YES
that happens SOOOOOOOOOO much at school
coughIdidalotofitrecentlynudgenudgeshercough
:D
but it is kinda annoying if they just reFUSE to hear the other side
like I at least made the effort

ok i'm being a hypocrite here
sorry guys

but in my case, i personally think it was right

ok i'm ranting at myself

BAD JUJU!
VEWY BAD JUJU!

even though i don't regret what I chatted about for like four days non-stop coughcertainpeoplecough

*smacks herself*

ok now i'm ranting at myself for ranting at myself

*smacks herself*

BAD JUJU!

and now i'm ranting at myself for rating at myself for ranting at myself..

and now i'm lost :blink:

yes ma'am! holy moly I'm going southern today...I said "ma'am" to like everyone...even my guy friends hahaha

I hate it when people make up stuff just to fit in with the crowd. And also, when your friends don't want you involved in their little clique.

I hate...
I hate it when people don't walk into doors
it's like my entertainment of the day *wails*

ok a serious one:

I hate how people can just be so inconsiderate

Ranting hey..... I HATE YEAR 12!!!! IT SUCKS SO MUCH! Grrrrr Man, there is NO way I'm going to pass,! My sculpture keeps cracking for art and I'm missing all of next week becuase I have Biology camp.....

awwww kim hang in there hun!
don't let your stress get to you, ok?
and if you need, call for me and i'll come cheer you up
i can do a kick ass job of that

poor baby :hug:

ok i have a rant:
why doesn't elmo ever do the hokey pokey? :cry:

ok umm.. a seriuos one..
hmm..

i hate how people go on and on about stuff that they KNOW you hate but still feel the need to talk endlessly about it *rolls eyes*
pisses the hell outta me :P

sooo know what you mean sam i have the worst cold but i have an essay to finish and a massive night out planned for monday and wednesday and i dont want to miss either!

they always time themselves for the busiest time!! damn them!
i hate it when i get a cold just before a big night out....nothing worse than sounding bunged up with a runny nose and feeling like death warmed up!

especially when i really want to drink but just know that it will make it worse if i do, which means ill end up looking after all my drunk friends!

ah felgercarb! you get dumped with the driving...the fun of being the sober friend

drinking does make it worse...you think 'ah one drink won't hurt' but then you feel ill as you drink it

Back