RANT

i tried that one.. didn't wortk :cry:

you know what i'm mad at right now?
THE FREAKING SUN! i mean it was cloudy all day and the minute I get home when I can go out, it turns sunny

*glares at the stupid sun*

ok here goes

why do people just expect things of you and think that theyre more important than your family, you diss my family i am going to tell them dont say i'm breaking any bonds or anything cos surely thats the way you would presume my loyalties lie

cinders said:
ok here goes

why do people just expect things of you and think that theyre more important than your family, you diss my family i am going to tell them dont say i'm breaking any bonds or anything cos surely thats the way you would presume my loyalties lie
[post="1247498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dude, omg I know!! :angry: *pulls hair out* I hate that!! They think they know everything about you...people make fun of me 'cause I'm conservative and they're like "OMG your parents are fobs!" Grrrrrrrr

yeh and they call it a holiday!!!^^

why do people have to speak different languages, cant german just be english with a z on the end of each word??

people on msn......pissing me off grrr

that and im ill and i still have to go to uni tomorrow but i wanna get better so that i can go out tomorrow but i dont see that happening!

why do we have French when we don't learn anything?

AND WHY DO f***ING SHOWS HAVE TO GO SO LATE AT NIGHT!!!

and why can't I survive on less than 9 hours of sleep?

and why can't time just go forward till home-time so I can get the hell out of this french class

NO! ok jen you have to come do a chat-a-thon with me
I'll have you laughing your ass off and put you in a good mood, ok?

Back