RANT

you'll get him jen! *nods*

you know what i'm pissed off at?
when everyone around you is depressed and you can't do anything about it
and when people b**** about each other

I would say a want a boyfriend but I have one, who now ignores me -_- what do you think girlies, I dump him? for being an arse? I mean the guy seriosuly thinks he can get away with only talking to me once a week if that by saying "I love you" when he does speak with you :cry: :nonono: Grr!

Ooh and another runt, girls who take all the bloody attention on to them, grr, so all the guys can be like "Ooh aren't you fantastic" grr, that girl really p*sses me off big time!

Sabella said:
I would say a want a boyfriend but I have one, who now ignores me -_- what do you think girlies, I dump him? for being an arse? I mean the guy seriosuly thinks he can get away with only talking to me once a week if that by saying "I love you" when he does speak with you :cry: :nonono: Grr!

Ooh and another runt, girls who take all the bloody attention on to them, grr, so all the guys can be like "Ooh aren't you fantastic" grr, that girl really p*sses me off big time!
[post="1264244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i say dump the twat
yep..i am sticking to my name for him lol

if he is going to act like this then dump him..or tell him to stop being so stupid and to grow a pair and act like a bf!

this guy i like, really sweet cute, but he has a girlfriend, spent today with him went to say bye he went to kiss me and im like you have a girlfriend his response "im just saying bye" what?? like that makes it okay like it doesnt make me feel used? grr men !! why cant i find one who is decent and nice and who actually likes me back?? MEN!!!!!

k i feel a little better now ;)

i hate it when someone does something for you (you think they are doing it to help) when in actual fact they want something in return!
why can't they just be upfront about it and just ask???!!!

i hate when parents are always nagging about something!!! :cuss: it's like ARE YOU NEVER SATISFIED!?!?!?!?!??
always gotta find something to go on about. :angry:

my brother is being annoying he said he would find his way home but my dad left and he missed the bus that coes every hour, what is he going to do WALK, bois-des -fillion is not 5 minutes away :angry:

Back