:: rAp...rNb... ::

Urrr actually i KNOW ur NOT right!!!!
look if ur gonna cuss RnB don't do it in this thread cus we're her to talk bout RnB and we like it if ur gonna come and just diss it and ruin our fun then p*ss off!! like i think u like classical music?? am i right?? and to tell u the truth i think it sucks!!! and well i think u'll take that offensivley so well don't do stuff to other people that u don't want done to u!!

obsessetion said:
Urrr actually i KNOW ur NOT right!!!!
look if ur gonna cuss RnB don't do it in this thread cus we're her to talk bout RnB and we like it if ur gonna come and just diss it and ruin our fun then p*ss off!! like i think u like classical music?? am i right?? and to tell u the truth i think it sucks!!! and well i think u'll take that offensivley so well don't do stuff to other people that u don't want done to u!!
I don't take it offensively at all........I like it you hate it, nuff said about that.
Just as I hate rap but I like R&B; but the stuff that you people are talking about is NOT R&B, it's offensive bull-sh*t.
I'm part black and I get offended when people play this ignorant cr*p :angry:

~~Spongy!

obsessetion said:
wat do u mean like the lyrics and stuff??
Lyrics as well as the entire concept.

10 Reasons Why I Hate Rap

1) It stereotypes black people
2) The sexual content just goes wayyyy too far..and I'm liberal! :blink:
3) They make ignorant remarks about the police
4) They seem to be proud of committing crimes (i.e 50 cent)
5) The women in the videos are generally belittled....walking around a "play boy like" mansion with barely nothing on serving men expensive Crystal champagne :rolleyes:
6) They have a liking for not spelling/pronouncing words correctly which, continues the sterotype that black people are not literate
7) They make-up senseless slang
8) Almost all rap songs are about crime and/or sex
9) They all seem to sing about their hard life in the ghetto yet instead of addressing to the urban-youth that they should get an education and stay away from crime, they make videos where they are driving around in luxury cars with their "bling-bling"...........this is not a reality for the urban youth. To tell them that inspiring to be a rap star is the only way out....I say booooo (n)
10) Most rap stars are carbon copies of who ever is popular at the moment

You can all flame at me forever and it still wont change the fact that all 10 of those points are facts!

~~Spongy!

kick_ass said:
I absolutely LOVE Eminem!! He is so cool!! I love his music and the content is good i reckon.. i can relate to some of his songs.. I really like ' The Way I Am ' dont ask me why but i jas do.. it rocks! I know it of by heart hehe :D
I like heaps of other types of music.. rap is only one..

*Hales*
yeah i luv eminem i too relate to a lot of his songs....and i would lsiten to his cd all the time and i know practically all the words to all of them ^_^ ....hes a great rapper....even tho sum of the songs i do hate b/c well they kinda scare me especially Kim i think thats the only one i really cant stand

im pretty sure i made this thread for the people: *WHO LIKE RAP and R&B* not dissing it....GOT DAT?!?! so go away and listen to ur music and chat bout wut u like i dont go to yalls thread and say i HATE this and I HATE this blah blah blah....and who cares about wut they sing bout...no one MADE u listen to it you know....

and im gettin a lil tired of ppl dissin the s*** i luv....

Well said AliasBabe12, well said! :smiley:
And you to Obsessetion!

Though Spongy you do have a point with some things but still dont go dissing other ppl's music.. they will always be way more famous than you! I suggest you dont post her again.. thanks :P

kick_ass said:
Though Spongy you do have a point with some things but still dont go dissing other ppl's music.. they will always be way more famous than you! I suggest you dont post her again.. thanks :P
What the f*** is your problem doush-bag!

I'm not sure you actually read my posts when I said I was bad-mouthing the stereotype rap has left on black people.
Rap IS ignorant. Plain and simple.

Would you say it was o.k for someone to open-up a thread supporting the KKK?
Well, that's how I feel about rap.

they will always be way more famous than you!

Please e-mail me your autograph....it may be worth something some day :rolleyes:

I'll speak to your level now:

Yo fro. Rap suckz. Tru dat to my nig'gas yo yo yo.

~~Spongy!

Rite well i dont talk like that cos its jas weird and im not that obsessed with rap, there is other music too! But you gotta admit rap is better then that pop felgercarb! Gees! -_- Oh and with the famous thing.. i was meaning the artists not us. :smiley:

I love rap, it's my favourite music style.

My favourite rappers/rapgroups are:

Eazy-E (RIP 1995)
2pac (RIP 1996)
Eminem
50 Cent
Wu-Tang Clan (especially GZA & Ol' Dirty Bastard)
NWA
Too $hort
Snoop Doggy Dogg
Tha Doggpound
MC Eiht
Run DMC (RIP 2002)
Notorious B.I.G. (RIP 1997)
Rappin 4-Tay
Dresta & BG Knocc Out
Cypress Hill
Nas
The Big L (RIP 1999)