:: rAp...rNb... ::

yeah i know a lotta ya dont like this stuff.....but i do i LUV it...and there is a lot of rNb i like too but not a lot....but i wanted to see who else liked this stuff......rap is wut i like live for on the radio :lol:

.....i just dont know why ppl dont like it...maybe yall can tell me why that is?? :thinking:

my fav rappers are:
lil jon and the eastside boyz
bone thugz n harmony
ying-yang twins
outkast
chingy
snoop dog
dre
eminem
and sum of 50 cent

I just love Eminem , not especially the man and his ideas ; but his music !
And I like a couple of french rappers called NTM .
;)

french rappers thats cool!!!....last night i was flippin through the radio nuthin was on so i went through practically every station and found Mexican rap it was so awesome even tho i didnt understand a word they were saying it was still pretty awesome

i must say i dont really like rap!!....but i luv RnB!!!!!!!!.....=D.....rnb is heaps coolz!!!!.........i donno...y....i dont like rap....cause alot of people dat like rnb should like rap?!?!??!....o...wellz.....i guess im different!!!......rnb rocks!!!!!!.....especially slow jams!!!......lolz.....=P

Rap is ok. I'm a sucker for the Dr. Dre's and Eminem's music. (Not necessarily the content of the lyrics but none of you can deny that they have great beats to them!) ^_^ OH! 2pac and Biggie are awesome too. DMX is good; mostly the rappers who rap more about life than killing b****es and doing drugs. R&B is definitely better though. I love this band that was kind of popular a year or two ago, City High. Anyone heard of them? Anywho, R&B - GOOD! Rap - OK, some is really good.

I luv Rap n R'n'B

My favourite are:

Tupac (Definetly my Number 1)
DMX
50 Cent
Eminem
Jay- Z
G- Unit
Snoop
Dre
Nas
Biggie
Saigon

Trust me when i say the list goes on!

I use to like Rap and R&B but now i just dont care to much for it, i think it gives a bad message, i know not all rap gives bad messages but every rapper you guys named seem too. I really like the Roots, thats one group that has my total respect.
But if i had to have favs mine would be

2pac
Eminem
DMX
Roots

theres more but i just havent busted out my rap cds in years.

o whoops i forgot Tupac on my list i luv his songs....my sis thinks hes still alive ;)
but i luv that new song by him and biggie *Runnin* its really good

i know i was so stupid to forget him :rolleyes:

and i guess if i really looked into th story and really knew wut happend when he *supposedly* died then i could believ that he was still alive but i havent so i cant decide ;)

I absolutely LOVE Eminem!! He is so cool!! I love his music and the content is good i reckon.. i can relate to some of his songs.. I really like ' The Way I Am ' dont ask me why but i jas do.. it rocks! I know it of by heart hehe :D
I like heaps of other types of music.. rap is only one..

*Hales*

I don't like rap one bit.......it's a stereotype of poor-urban people and blacks in general.
On top of that, lyrically, the messages are offending and the videos just as much.
What really ticks me off is when rappers get credit for songs that they just changed the lyrics to, ex:

Tupac remade "Bruce Hornsby And The Range" song "The way it is", than was hailed for it......all he did was changed the lyrics, everything else was the same including the chorus.

Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Puff Diddy/D.I.D.D.Y/what ever the hell is name is now, remade the Police's song "Every Breath I take" and got credit for that.

Good music is Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Alicia Keys......as I said in the music I hate thread, rap is garbage. (n)

Rap is the most racist music on the planet.

~~Spongy!

While I usually enjoy your rantings Spongy, your gonna get ripped apart by that one, but at least the retorts will be pointless and un structured so you dont have to worry that much....

Back