Rashad And Wallace Go To White Castle

Good episode. Sucks to be Weevil. And when did V get a chance to get Jackie's help? Cool but that confused me.
So Curly must have had something to do with the bus crash, but what was the importance of the rat?

"Do either of you have experience being a horse's ass?" The line of the night. Maybe the line of the season.

I thought it was a good episode. They did spring on us the fact that Jackie was in on the plan the whole time. Unless I missed something (which I may have), I wish they would have let the audience in on it a little earlier.

As to the importance of the rat, I think it was explained, or at least Keith speculated, that the rat was put there to intentionally cause a bad odor. This was done so the more wealthy kids, who could afford other transportation (limo) would do so and not be on the bus when it went over the cliff. Again, another great example of the haves and have nots on this show. I'm trying to think back to the premiere, but I can't really remember if any passenger mentioned the odor while on the bus to the ballpark. Anyway, this mystery is getting better and better. I can't wait for the coming weeks.

I thought it was good. The whole Jackie thing was a surprise though.

I could've sworn someone mentioned the smell before they got to the ballpark but I'm not exactly sure.

Dick complained about the smell of the bus during the season premiere, so it was mentioned. It was also the reason Dick gave for getting a limo.

I loved the episode. It had some really good stuff.

OMGZ I missed that one I and I'm going to miss tonights too!! :eek: Darn work!! Oh well I think I should be able to catch up next week hopefully!!

Back