Season 5 Rate: "...1..."

What did you think of "...1..."

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I gave it a 4. It was a really good episode. I enjoyed it. I can already smell trouble with thomas grace. I think there'll be problems with him amongst the others.

Ugh. Alias wasn't all that good tonight. The scene at the doctors and the SpyDaddy/Daughter scenes were the ONLY good ones. What happened to the real Alias? I can't believe how horrible the quality is getting. <_<
Voting bad.

i didnt think it was bad at all.. syd kicking him out of a window was so kickass, and it was definitely suspenseful. of course im hating them for getting rid of vaughn (for the time being at least ;) ) and i completely hate how there getting a totally new cast, but as far as the episode went i thought it was pretty good

mystery_chic said:
Ooookay... not a fan of the new theme background... It looks like some n00b fan artist did it. no offense or anything but...
Too the words out of my mouth. It's a disgrace.

*gags* I agree. It was quite an eyesore. I think someone else should volunteer to do their blending. ^_^ :blink:

Nothing exciting happened. The only really good parts were the Sydney at the doctors scene and the Jack/Sydney scene. I don't think this episode did much, and I'm disappointed. I was expecting better. It wasn't a total train wreck though, so I'd say it was okay.

*gags* I agree. It was quite an eyesore. I think someone else should volunteer to do their blending. ^_^ :blink:

No kidding! I mean last year's was iffy but this years. WOAH! I hope they're not paying who ever did it. :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

Agreed with Riley.

Secondly, I don't mean to bring down hopes, but I think Vartan is really gone. =(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :banghead: :angry2: :brokenheart: :mad:

HES IN THE SEASON 5 CAST PICTURE!!!!!! why would they put him in if he was only going to be in 1 episode?!?!?! :(

No kidding! I mean last year's was iffy but this years. WOAH! I hope they're not paying who ever did it. :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

lmao mandy. They should hire someone else. Leah, Jems, Leslie, Riley, Sher, Erich, Kara, Cynthia, Kelly, Salad, Nance, Siri, Chelsea, Hibou, ANYONE but who they have now. At least we can blend. And we're not even professionals. At least I think we're not. At least not all of us.

Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet, but the dude defenitely had grey hair which would leave u to believe that he is at least middle aged.

Can someone say Bill Vaughn??? Makes sense to me...

As far as the ep goes, i really like it nice character interaction with a good blend of action. Im willing to give the new characters a chance. I think Thomas Grace is really raw but basically will turn out to be a real team guy. This Rachel chick is a loose cannon though, expect the unexpected with her. And i gotta give a hand to JJ for increasing the hotness factor as well....

the ultrasound was so sad :cry:. and when she ws talkin 2 her dad :cry: :depressed: . i miss vaughn! i want him back on the show!!! and the guy that talked 2 her stomach :angry: :mad: :superangry: i was so happy when she kicked him outta the window and whe he got sucked out of the plane.

don any of u guys like the new blondie on the show? b/c i don't really like her.

I liked tonight's show, but I didn't. The doctor and the Jack/syd scenes were great, but the rest of the show was kinda slow for me. One things for sure, the new Grace guy is pretty hott!

And also, where can I see the season 5 cast picture? I can't find it anywhere. :(

Haha.

"Dear JJ Abrams : Us, the fans of Alias, find the new opening credits to be thoroughly disgusting and have prepared a better one. You're welcome!"

Have you guys noticed how quiet the boards are tonight? Did nobody watch? :(
well i didnt get on untill just now and thats b/c last wk it was so swamped and i thought maybe it would be like that this wk so maybe thats what some were thinking....

Im surprised this hasnt been mentioned yet, but the dude defenitely had grey hair which would leave u to believe that he is at least middle aged.

Can someone say Bill Vaughn??? Makes sense to me...

but if it was bill vaughn then they would have had his records...since he was an agent.....and would have been able to identify him....or at least i think so..

so i thought the episode was pretty good...it was kind of a filler ep
weiss leaving...new agent and seeing rachel again
its so sad though how shes all alone...im glad spydaddy is gunna be there for her!!!!

Back