Season 5 Rate: "...1..."

What did you think of "...1..."

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
This episode was really promising to me, its set up alot of questions about the future and thats what I love about our show! ^_^ Sure, I'll miss Vaughn... but I noticed the way she said to Jack at the end about it not being fair that he couldnt be there with her, it just made it sound like he was just hidden away somewhere to be safe until this is all over. So we can end the show the same way Sloane and Emily did all the way back in The Getaway, lol.

I have it a "One of the Best" because I really enjoyed it, I'm excited and I havent been like this since way back in Season 3! I'm excited and Jennifer Garner is doing a terrific job. Too bad Carrie didnt get more screen time though. The Rienne girl I'm liking, we need more complex characters!
Beautiful words, Alias007. I couldn't have said it all better myself!!!

omg im so glad someone else noticed it too, i thought i was going crazy!! but yeah thats what made me think it was vaughn.. like maybe dixon and weiss know but they arent telling syd yet? i dunno that seems kinda childish for an alias plot.. lol but whatever.. if it gives us vaughn back then im up for anything!
hahaha... I know what you mean. I think that I want MV to come back so badly that I catch all those little things, even if they mean nothing! I'll bet the wink meant absolutely nothing, but my mind is like "Oh! Did you see that? What does that mean about Vaughn?" Even though nothing in the conversation was even about him. LOL!!! :o_O:

Looking at a good portion of the posts and the voting results, it doesn't look like I missed much...and sadly I'm not surprised.

Oh well...glad I opted to watch Nip/Tuck instead...now there's a good drama ;)

I thought the episode was mixed. At some points it was great (the ultrasound, jack/syd at the end) but then it had some bad moments where it got too slow. I'm definitely sad to see Weiss go and i was ready to punch the new guy when he tried to take vaughn's desk.
Oh and Curtis talking to the baby... :madfire:

It just wasn't the same without the whole syd/vaughn relationship going on. I'm thinking he will be back though...hopefully.
I noticed the way she said to Jack at the end about it not being fair that he couldnt be there with her, it just made it sound like he was just hidden away somewhere to be safe until this is all over.
I was wondering about that too....^

Oh and as for the container...at first i was thinking rambaldi. then at the end when renee had it I thought that it would be cool if it was vaughn, but decided that probably wasn't it since the dude had gray hair. So i'm thinking rambaldi or I also like everyone else's theory of bill vaughn. That would be cool. (maybe we will find out in the episode "out of the box")

Okay, this episode......hmmm. I thought it was pretty good. I voted okay, but really I should have voted for good.

They got a whole new episode opener. That makes me mad, they should have kept the other one. This one wasn't really good + Vaughn was not part of it so that just makes it depressing. I don't know anymore if I think vaughn is coming back. At first I was all like, "BRING BACK VAUGHN!" Now I'm not sure, it would be way to predictable, and it was just adds to the long list of people who have been brought back from the dead.

This Rachel chick is really bothering me. The only reason that thay are putting her on the show is to get the sex appeal up agin, which I guess is fine :blink: but I don't like her. She seems like a real b****. If she disobeys Sydney or says anything mean I swear to god I will have like a freaking cow :angry: . The Thomas guy so cannot replace Vaughn or Weiss. Nobody can, it is so impossible. Everyone is leaving, BRING BACK LENA OLIN IF YOU WANT SOME BETTER RATINGS!!!!!!! I don't think anyone didn't like spy mommy :P .

You can tell that the writers are trying. There putting in action, trying to do cliff hangers, emotional scenes, and the whole sex appeal thing with this new girl :blink:. I really don't want a new cast, but if JJ says than JJ says :blush: . We've got to trust him.

I have no idea who the dude in the coffin is. Maybe it is a really hairy Lauren :P . I thought it might be Vaughn, but I guess the arms are too hairy 4 his + they probably just want us to think it is. Okay, I'm going to stop talking now. Nobody is probably going to read all this felgercarb anyway :D , but I really needed to say it all.

~Andrea :angelic:

Is it just me or did Weiss kind of peace out without thinking of Nadia I mean they were getting kinda serious and she get sick so he...moves to DC what is that?

Have you guys noticed how quiet the boards are tonight? Did nobody watch? :(

I noticed this myself. When I came on last week after the premiere
there were over 100 people on but tonight there was only like 50
I have a feeling they lost alot of viewers because of last weeks stunt.
I really hope JJ and crew know what they're doing.
I'll be very curious to see the ratings for tonight

i think vaughn is the dude in the casket i mean it looks like his hand i think... sorta... mabye... or it could possibly be a. im tired or b. im in denial

I noticed this myself. When I came on last week after the premiere
there were over 100 people on but tonight there was only like 50
I have a feeling they lost alot of viewers because of last weeks stunt.
I really hope JJ and crew know what they're doing.
I'll be very curious to see the ratings for tonight

I didn't watch, but coming on here this evening I was surprised that you guys were just starting on your sixth page, and that there weren't more "one of the best alias episodes ever" votes.

Last year we had pages and pages even before the show was over. This might be a sign.

Is it just me or did Weiss kind of peace out without thinking of Nadia I mean they were getting kinda serious and she get sick so he...moves to DC what is that?

I know that is what I said right away. Poor, Nadia, if she ever wakes up. I mean they were DATING, unless I totally misinterpated the whole thing :confused:. He can just run off to D.C while Nadia is in a coma, but I guess it was the only way for the writers to write him off the show :thinking:. it just makes me sad because I always liked Wadia. This whole time while Nadia has been in a coma Weiss hasn't made one comment about wanting to stay with Nadia, exept something like, "with everything that is going on with Nadia being in the hospital and Vaughn I don't think I should leave." If Sydney was in a coma and Weiss was Vaughn, Vaughn would be having a freaking heart attack (but that is S/v and really nobody compares to them :D) They really completly dimisesed Wadia, and I HATE when they do things like that :angry: (wow, I'm really in a rambling mood tonight, lol :blush:)

~Andrea :angelic:

Spydaddy. He got me all teary. I love me some spydaddy. How sweet. I'm getting teary thinking about it. I have a muuuuuuse.

I didn't watch, but coming on here this evening I was surprised that you guys were just starting on your sixth page, and that there weren't more "one of the best alias episodes ever" votes.

Last year we had pages and pages even before the show was over. This might be a sign.

You didn't miss a whole lot
You're right...I remember last year there were up to 20 pages before the show
was even over. I just think people have given up...its so sad but they brought
it on themselves.

Awww! :cry: The last part, where Sydney said how hard it is for her to do this on her own!! :cry: And how he should have been there for all this! I was crying...

lee :happydance:

Spydaddy. He got me all teary. I love me some spydaddy. How sweet. I'm getting teary thinking about it. I have a muuuuuuse.

I know!! SpyDaddy just made me all emotional again. You really can tell how much he loves Sydney.

Anyways, the episode. It was a great episode, but just not really great. I loved when Curtis got kicked. He so deserved that. I'm not that violent of a person, however, I would have done the same thing. And that person in the chamber. Hmm. And I'm not giving up on Alias yet, I still love it, it's just different now.

Wow i hadn't even thought of the idea that Rambaldi could be the person in the box. I totally think its Vaughn. I know your all saying the person had white hair but what if when they froze the body his hair looked white. Even though i miss Vaughn dearly i still enjoyed the episode even though i had to hold back tears on more then one occasion. (n)

Wow i hadn't even thought of the idea that Rambaldi could be the person in the box. I totally think its Vaughn. I know your all saying the person had white hair but what if when they froze the body his hair looked white. Even though i miss Vaughn dearly i still enjoyed the episode even though i had to hold back tears on more then one occasion. (n)

Back