Season 5 Rate: "...1..."

What did you think of "...1..."

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
*POoFFFF* Dang it! who just popped my bubble!? (gets out pump) *piff, piff, piff, piff, piff, piff, piff* There! try popping THIS bubble JJ and ABC!!!!! I reinforced it with skittles bubble gum, because you can get big bubbles and float away with skittles bubble gum, plus it tastes better! gets back in my chair and try’s to get comfy....

okay I rated this epie a 5. It was great, but not the best! I really really cried heard when spy daddy and Syd were talking. I guess I am one of the very few who believes that the guy in the casket was Rambaldi. It just makes sense to me.

My favorite scene besides the daddy daughter conversation was when Marshal told Carry that he isn't cheating on her and then wasn’t sure if she would believe him. so funny. You know what I think about now when I see Syd???? Donkey on Shreq singing that song "I'm all alone" ya that’s what I think about now.

hmmm that’s all I got for now, (pops in a few more skittles bubble gum)

The body in the casket can't be Vaughn. Wouldn't Syd have recognized him? :confused:

And here's something I haven't seen brought up yet: Why is Syd going on dangerous missions with a baby on board? She shouldn't be going on missions at all, IMO.

Loved the J/S scene. :cry:

i thought this episode was only ok - i do admit some tears dropped during the syd/jack moment... alias hasnt totally lost its touch with that relationship.

so, this was weiss great departure? what poo. he leaves the show on that note? ugh - felgercarb.

as for the body - id rather it be bill vaughn than rambaldi. if it's the prophet man, then alias has offically transferred from drama to sci fi and that would be lame.

as for renee - i dont think she is bad in the typical good vs bad stance. i just think she is loyal to herself. whoever "these ppl" are, they did kill her father too, so she has her own mission and she's not gonna let syd get in her way either.

marshall was excellent in this one - "i'd love to baby, but im married." hahahahha. did u notice he said syd on the phone? better be careful merlin, carrie might hear u next time.

i want to know what is was that jack read in tom grace's file that caused the other agent man to say, "i know. will that be a problem?"

as for new girl - definitely see a repeat storyline coming on board. this is what jj means by "see how syd becomes syd" because in season 1 after danny's death, syd had major authority issues. and it looks like maybe new girl will be a double agent... with the evil ppl and APO? maybe? that was my take after watching the aol sneal peak.

did yall notice that this week syd uses the black razor instead of her silver one? back in black baby! (reminds me of the episode that aired after the superbowl and they brought down sd6)

oh yeah, last thought... why was this episode called ....1....?

Is varten still in the credits or is he off the show completly.I still think he is dead.That guy was dead whether it was bill vaughn or wahtever his real name is.Or rambaldi.They came back to life cause of it.I think syd will bring vaughn back to life with it????

i liked the new episode. I only missed Vaughn in the places we were supposed to miss him, ie the doctors office. Not having him around gave Dixon and Weiss some much deserved time to shine. I loved seeing Marshall at home lying to Cary about what he was doing. It just gave everyone more breathing room. I like the mysteriousness of Renee Reine too. She's like a female Sark never able to tell what she's gonna do next or whose side she's on. I kind of wish they gave Weiss a scene with comatose Nadia before he left. I think I will miss Eric's presence more than Vaughn. Greg was great in this episode. I think the real relationship that defines Alias in the writers eyes was never Syd and Vaughn but really how the relationship of Syd and Jack changes matures and develops. Personally I find it to be a much more unique element of the show.

As for the opening credits, I miss the originals but I'm glad everyone got into the pictures this year.

Can't wait for next week I kind of like Alias without Vaughn. (runs and hides from angry mob)

i liked the new episode. I only missed Vaughn in the places we were supposed to miss him, ie the doctors office. Not having him around gave Dixon and Weiss some much deserved time to shine. I loved seeing Marshall at home lying to Cary about what he was doing. It just gave everyone more breathing room. I like the mysteriousness of Renee Reine too. She's like a female Sark never able to tell what she's gonna do next or whose side she's on. I kind of wish they gave Weiss a scene with comatose Nadia before he left. I think I will miss Eric's presence more than Vaughn. Greg was great in this episode. I think the real relationship that defines Alias in the writers eyes was never Syd and Vaughn but really how the relationship of Syd and Jack changes matures and develops. Personally I find it to be a much more unique element of the show.

As for the opening credits, I miss the originals but I'm glad everyone got into the pictures this year.

Can't wait for next week I kind of like Alias without Vaughn. (runs and hides from angry mob)

ITA with you!
From day one,episode one...for me I became a Syd/Jack shipper...they are by far more interesting and complex then any relationship on this show!
The Vaughn and Syd angst was great in the begining...but it always took a back seat to Syd and Jack!

I LOVED,LOVED that last scene with Jack and Syd,him telling her he was here.It is those very sweet moments that just make this show amazing!
I really hope that we continue with this!

I think that this baby will bring Jack and Syd even closer,they both have holes in their hearts,that this will help to fill those holes up for them both!

I loved the scene with Syd and Sloane too! Very touching!

Loving Thomas Grace!
Not liking the new girl!

I will definatley miss Greg more then MV!

im really confused about renee though...do u think she cud b working for the bad guys n maybe she was just planted there to distract vaughn n now syd? because how else would she have been able to get the body out by herself...? curtis did say they have alot of sources?

Why are the boards so quiet?

I noticed this myself. When I came on last week after the premiere
there were over 100 people on but tonight there was only like 50
I have a feeling they lost alot of viewers because of last weeks stunt.
I really hope JJ and crew know what they're doing.
I'll be very curious to see the ratings for tonight

The boards have always been really busy when it's the premier or finale, but when it's just the other episodes, it usually dies down. It's pretty normal ;)

it was so sad when syd had her ultrasound :cry: and it was also really sad when she was talkin 2 her dad :cry: . I MISS VAUGHN! :cry: :depressed: i hope he comes back for a few episodes!

I start out watching each episode with a huge smile on, because I am so excited, and then episode gets sadder and sadder until I am close to tears. (n)

Then I am so depressed at the episode because I have to wait a whole week for the next episode. The sonogram/Weiss telling Sydney that he was leaving/ and Jck telling Sydney that he was there for her were the saddest scenes.

And the scenes that made me smile :smiley: were Marshall on the phone with Sydney,"I'd love to baby, but I'm married""Marshall, Wake up, wake up Marshall!" and when Sydney kicked Curtis out of the window after patronizing her and Vaughn's baby.

I really like Rachel Nichols character, even though she might be bad, maybe it was just because she was in The Inside, which was cancelled! It was so good!

Anyways, I hope Alias did well!

I think the body was Vaughn's .... at least... I hope so.... :cold:

Hey did anyone else catch this- when Syd was watching on the cameras and Weiss was alone in the office, when she talked to Dixon on comms, didn't it sound like "Marshall's in trouble" ? It didn't sound like she said Weiss. I dunno- maybe it's just me

Yes she is.

I'm so sad! I don't want to see Weiss leave! :cry: it'll be just wrong! :cry: I dont' want a new cast! *whines* the only ones left now are JG, Carl, Ron and Victor! :cry:
--Mandy :angelic:

What about Marshall? He's not leaving too, is he?

ewwww who's in there??

oh oh! Syd's in trouble! *bites nails*

her braids are so cute :love:

LOL, too funny. Yes, the braids were cute.

ahhhh who the hell was that in that coffin thing??? MAYBE ITS VAUGHN!!! but probably not.. they wont give him back to us that quickly

...but i can always hope... :wuv:

I wondered if it was Vaughn too. It can't be Vaughn unless whoever Bad Guy is working for needs something that only Vaughn has or can access somehow....

I'm crying like a damn fool after that scene with Jack/Syd...that's all I can talk about right now. That was just incredible.

Oh yes, that scene was amazing. I was so happy, finally a classic Syd/Jack heart-to-heart, wondered when we'd have one again.

Gah. Freaking coffin. they needed to show us. I will get like, no sleep tonight whatsoever. If only it were Vaughn. Who else has been killed though? Do you think that it is somone we know or have known? Ahh this will drive me CRAZY!

Weiss needs to stay, thats just sad. Theyre ruining everything with a new cast!
:eek: :eek:

Yeah, I can't think of anyone we've known who it might be except chicks, but that hand was definitely a male hand. Vaughn is too obvious, right? It has to be a total shock, don't ya think? Classic alias style.

Well... the first 20 minutes of the episode were pretty awesome. I mean in the 5/5 range, but then... it just kind of deflated and then exploded by the end. I really hope this episode isn't mirroring our typical Season 5... :(

I give it a 2/5. On my scale... 5/10.

i just read this at spoilerfix.com

There's an 82 percent chance Vartan will be back next month for an episode or two — although whether or not he'll be playing Vaughn remains an open question. And, if all goes according to plan, you'll see him again in May. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

i swear, if this is like having evil francie... there'd better not be an evil vaughn!!! i dont want him to be twin brother either. if he comes back, i just hope he plays someone completely new that just happens to look like vaughn.

Back