Season 5 Rate Alias: The Complete Series

How does the series rank for you in television history?

• The Best Television Series I've Ever Seen, Period

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One of the Best Series' Ever (Personal Top 5)

• A Great Series (Personal Top 10)

• A Good Series

• A Poor Series

• Total voters
I agree with wat every1 has 2 say. Alias is and will be one of the best show ever made on tv. It had everything in, a good mix. So was never boring. Even though the episodes were smiliar they somehow all felt different. Ive watched other programs and they dont compare to alias. they dont keep you addicted the way alias did. Its the first show i really got addicted to. JJ Abrams is a genius and now hes doing Lost, and that is amazing as well. That could be as good as Alias but somehow i cant say its better. I miss it so much. No more syd and her costumes and wigs and silly accents, no more marhsall trying to be funny, no more cool dixon, no more perfect vaughn, no more undecisive and vindictive and evil sloane, and no more mr secretive jack, omg. the show is amazing. Shame it had to end but it did have to, they couldnt have kept it going any longer, and made it more interesting. I agree with some views that the shows quality fluctuated, but then somehow it only took 1 episode for my faith in alias to come back. Will never forget how much i jumped when the end of season 4 when vaughn says that hes not vaughn and then the crash, amazing. Well done to every1 who was part of it, u were lucky and so r we to have been privelaged to have seen it. Where i would rate it, i dunno its definately on the top 5, but u cant just name 1, other favourites include fresh prince and friends. But there different to alias in genre wise. But no other show had me hooked the way alias has (actually im addicted to lost now aswell).
Alias forver

I would put it as my favorite TV series of all time, but only based on the first two seasons. The first season I rank as the best spy-drama ever produced on "Network" TV with nothing ever again approaching it.

Wow, this was a television series that completely and totally blew me away. I have never been like this obsessive over something before in my life. I enjoyed following the different plot lines and making references back to things that my family didn't understand. I also started writing fan fiction and trying to make fan art. It has changed my view on what I want to do in life and so on and so forth. I tried never to miss an episode and if I had to I always had it taped and watched in the first chance I'd get. I even made a bet with one of my uncles that I would still own all of the Alias stuff I have now in about 5 years and still watch it and look back through the magazines and stuff. (He's gunna lose that bet.) So definetly the best television show ever, period.

Dead-Drop Posted Jun 10 2006, 05:10 AM
Alias is my #1 favourite show. It's the best show I've ever watched! No show has me so obsessive. The stories and characters, their relationships, all of it, has always been intriguing, and even at it's weakest Alias was still better than the majority of series TV on nowadays. No show has captured my imagination in the same way Sydney Bristow and Co have.
I third this along with whatever else I had to say! ^^^

-erin :smiley:

Best series I've seen, period. Nothing caught me like Alias did. Incredible. I've never bought all the seasons of a series before, and I did this time. Incredible.

Best. Period.

The only other show that ranks that high for emotional involvement and obsessed was Roswell. Roswell probably would be tied if it lasted longer than 3 years. Roswell was the first show I ever got heavily into and Alias started a bit after it. I watch them both on dvd at least twice a year.

I seem to love the shows that get cancelled because while they have a hardcore following, they don't pull in the big ratings.

I've only got two whole series of a TV show on DVD. That's ALIAS and The Sopranos.

I'm still not sure which I like more...

I just saw this poll , I guess I'm a little bit late (a LITTLE!? )

But whatever , I don't care what anyone else says

ALIAS is the best series ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has meaning , it has sci-fi and spies , it has romance ,it has exictement , it has wonderful-thought characters played by wonderful actors

I'm so sad that is't over now. But as you see, I never used past tense. Like it was still on......

No show can beat Alias!

<O>

Back