Season 4 Rate: Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II)

What did you think of "Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II) "

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
xinli11 said:
So in watching this episode for the 7th time (yeah I know, I have a disease), I paid a little more attention to the flash back scene back to Wittenburge.  She strated breaking down after reading basically the first page.  But if you freeze frame on the first page, you see that the only thing it says is that the project's subject was Sydney Bristowe, and that it started from the day she was borne and that Jack is the project director.  IT says Nothing about the assasination of Irina Derevko. 

Sloppy JJ, real sloppy.
[post="1151360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know. I did the same thing. And I even didn't see the actual page where it said that Jack wanted a permission to kill Irina Derevko. An, yes she started crying like after 2 pages(if not after 1). I think it is very clear that when they ended the last season they even didn't have an idea what the documents were going to be. J.J should be ashamed for this. He left many storylines unanswered. Besides that I loved the episode.

Though JJ has never been that careless about stuff. I don't think he would make a move like this. So I have faith that he will bring back the rambaldi storyline later in the season to resolve that and maybe through that explain why Irina had to be killed.

BTW, is it me or do you guys all think that Agent Bodeen, the guy that reported Syd to get her "fired", is like a total wussy? I mean come on, if I were syd I would've reported him and have him go back to basic training. I mean come on..let's look at him:

1) He couldn't get in the door and was like it's locked. Ohh my god. And then Syd just like bashes the door in and runs in no problem

2) When Syd was trying to apply that mud stuff on his eye lids he was ohh ouch it stings.. my pretty little eye lids.. they hurt.

3) When syd tries to put the earring on him, he screamed like a little girl.

What a *ussy!! How did he ever get field rated? My 10 year old cousin could do better than him.

Xin Li

Leslie said:
WOOT @ Dix & Syd together again. ^_^ But as usual, :P @ Vaughn. :rolleyes:  But Rick Yune is ROCKING! :woot:
[post="1146233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hell no! :angry: im so f@#$ing mad that syd and vaughn got back together just like that :angry: vaughn is such an ugly bastard! :wtf:

xinli11 said:
Though JJ has never been that careless about stuff. I don't think he would make a move like this.  So I have faith that he will bring back the rambaldi storyline later in the season to resolve that and maybe through that explain why Irina had to be killed.
[post="1151974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i hope so too

November 13 said:
Les!!! You are reading Ludlum too! Yay! I agree his stuff is high-qual! The Bourne Ultimatium is my fav so far by him ^_^.
[post="1150832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

five said:
Not sure where this came from, but it's a crazy coincidence, that I just finished reading the Bourne Identity before I logged onto the site.

I thought the movies were good, so I had to check out the books.
[post="1150996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Crazy awesomeness! :reallyexcted: I am in the middle (er, beginning... :P) or Supremacy right now. I, too, decided to read the books after I saw Identity. I personally like the books much more than the movies, but the Identity movie is still one of my faves. ^_^ I wasn't a big fan of how far they strayed from the original storyline in the Supremacy movie, tho... Sadly, Ludlum died in 2001, so he wasn't a part of the production of Supremacy. -_-

Whoa -- sorry for the OTness! :lol:

P.S. I think it was the *point* to make that guy a wuss. ;)

ETA: Whoa! Chill, hotgurl4ever07! ":P @ Vaughn" is me sticking me tongue out at him, like BOO to him. :rotflmao: I agree with you, dear. He is a detriment to the show...

I thought the eps were great! I definitely think there is more to the info in the box than what we were shown. No doubt it will be spread out throughout the season and we will find out more. I thought it was exciting that Syd and Vaughn were together. I think at the moment it just feels good but they both know there are complications. They love each other and it will work itself out.
I am so glad Alias is back!

i didnt really like the opening credits cuz i LUVED the old one!!! but i thought the episode wuz AWSOME!!!!!!!

~kIwI~

I didn't like the remix of the music. But I did like the video. Because it gives you a quick run through of all of syd's most famous aliases. And if people are liking S4 they might be compelled to go back and see what all those Aliases were about.

I´ve just watched the premiere on saturday, i´m a brazilian fan and i´ve downloaded throw the torrents system.

The premiere was awesome, i liked all parts, the new office, all the changes, Nadia, S&V, the undercover CIA, all that. The only thing I didn´t liked was the Irina´s dead and the explanation for de SAB47 files, i hope this story isn´t been all revealed. The scenes that i most loved was in my country, Brazil, on Rio de Janeiro, what a beautiful view was that?? Rio is one on the most beatiful city of the world. I-m form south Brazil, my state is Santa Catarina and my city is Florianópolis, is the region richest in Brazil, completely developed.

must watch again before wed!
**scampers to nearest tv** 👍

AND...
bonus my fam is getting tivo and hdtv in time for this week's eppy!
**hyperventilates and passes out** :tvhappy:

^^^^ HDTV is so good. 1080i baby..1080i.. Sydney will look so hot on that..I should know..Looks great on my 23" LCD.

i thought the season premiere was AAAAwwsoome!!! i loved when syd walked in and they played "At laaaast", at last the season premiere was here. i invited some of my friends and my sister and her boyfriend (whom i all got hooked on alias) over to watch it, it was great. we all loved that marshall was back, he's so funny "Am i dead?" lol. i love the new APO division and i love that the whole team is back together. btw, i'm pretty sure weiss will be back because i have a poster from the alias magazine of everyone standing together (marshall, dixon, jack, nadia, sydney, vaughn, sloane, AND weiss). i'm pretty sure irina's dead since sydney IDed her body but i still think there's much more that jack is not telling sydney. u would think syd would want to know WHY her mother wanted her dead.

don't worry everyone, sark is coming back. here's a quote from alias mag:
"Anna Espinosa makes her explosive return in season four's eighth and ninth episodes, Echoes and A Man of His Word -- which also mark Sark's (David Anders) reappearance."

another interesting quote from the magazine about S3 episode Conscious:
"We're still drawing stuff from the dream episode -- people don't even know yet how many clues were planted in that one." ~ Jennifer Garner
I wonder if there are clues about season 4 in there

Anyways, can't wait for the next alias ep on wed woooohoooo!!!!!! :woot:
hope jen gets better and can't wait to see elektra this weekend!!

Oh my this episode was rocking like the Plot I was in my sit and I did not move not even to go to the bathroom...
well....
to go to the bathroom... :D
keep it up Alias Crew (y)
:D :D :D

asliya said:
I think everyone was moved to DC.
[post="1155425"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope there still in LA, i've watched the 1st & 2nd Eppy over 20 time's
and i've noticed more and more thing's about it, i loved the premiere...

OK, here is the thing: I loved the season premiere, I loved it!!!!

Alias is finally back with action, love and mystery!!
Marshall was just hilarious..."Am I dead?"...this part was so funny!!

The only tinny thing that bothered me is S/V already back together and jumping into bed.
I want them together, but not so fast....but I guess JJ gave us right away what we've been asking for since the beginning of season 3 ...

Leslie said:
Crazy awesomeness! :reallyexcted: I am in the middle (er, beginning... :P) or Supremacy right now. I, too, decided to read the books after I saw Identity. I personally like the books much more than the movies, but the Identity movie is still one of my faves. ^_^ I wasn't a big fan of how far they strayed from the original storyline in the Supremacy movie, tho... Sadly, Ludlum died in 2001, so he wasn't a part of the production of Supremacy. -_-

Whoa -- sorry for the OTness! :lol:

P.S. I think it was the *point* to make that guy a wuss. ;)
ETA: Whoa! Chill, hotgurl4ever07! ":P @ Vaughn" is me sticking me tongue out at him, like BOO to him. :rotflmao: I agree with you, dear. He is a detriment to the show...
[post="1152115"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ludlum is a great author
started out when i
read "the parsifal mosaic"
back in 93
the books are spellbinding
very vivid imagery
very much cloak
and dagger from the era
of the ussr

MC

Back