Season 4 Rate: Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II)

What did you think of "Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II) "

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OMG! I loved that episode. Especially Marshall, Weiss hitting on Nadia and, of course, S&V. I was great to see them on the right track, even though i thought sex was a bit too quick. And guys, Weiss will come back, cos in alias mag #7, jj says:
"Weiss' storyline is going to play as someone who is on the outside, but is brought into the fold and has a great transition." YAY! Can't wait to see the next episode!

I've finally seen these episodes! And I liked them :smiley:
But there's ont thing I hated (though I had seen it before seeing the episodes) : the credits. The last one was original, now it seems like any credits of a bad show.
I also didn't really like the story with Jack & Irina. That was weird. Just because they needed to say Lena wouldn't come back they kill her character that way!! Irina wouldn't have wanted Sydney to die.
Otherwise I really liked these episodes. And I'm glad Alias is back :D :D

Very VERY well done Season Premiere, given circumstances

JJ did exactly what he should have done, a BIG HUGE over-the-top, fun, action-packed season premiere to lure in new viewers

"At Last" - WELL SAID!!! The beginning scene was amazing, and all of us had to admit, Alias is back AT LAST!

Shanghai - very suspenseful, although I have to admit, Syd's transformation was a little too over the top and needless, but never the less, Sydney thinking on her feet is AWESOME

Syd gets fired - SUCH a tense scene I LOVED IT!

APO - the new office is great, it looks amazing! The train station, the "white", everything looks very very good

Sydney and Vaughn - their relationship has taken such a spin. Although they rushed it a little, it was beautiful

Irina's dead? - Sydney's scene with Vaughn when she explained about the papers teared me up. Great ending to the first part

The Shintaro Sword - arguably the coolest mission ever on ALIAS. The music, the heist, everything was well put together and executed.

The Set-up - possibly one of the most suspenseful missions ever on ALIAS! And Sydney's sword fight with Rick Yune in the meat house was GREAT!!!

Nadia - You can definitely tell that she's Sydney's sister. I can't wait to see more from her

Weiss - NOT IN APO? Oh well, hopefully he'll come in soon!

Overall: Strong, even though lacking some heart. Absolutely amazing premiere, can't wait for SEASON 4 !!!!!

I really enjoyed it. I loved the throwbacks to Season 1 with Syd telling Wiess she works in a bank, as well as having everyone working together at APO was fantastic as well!

Irena being dead was no surprise - no beacuse Lena doesn't want to come back. Good riddence. At least her character still serves a purpose to create more tension between her and Jack which I like.
The while Shintaro sword thing was great as well - loved that heaps.

The new look is great, the show seems so fresh all over which is great to see. I'm loving every minute of it - cant wait to see where this season is going! :D

I dunno how much I liked the first episode. It just seemed to be replaying stuff from the frist 3 seasons. Sloane is Syd's boss again. Jack and Syd are on bad terms again, having a cover job as working at a bank (could have changed that one I think).

At least we found out what the papers said. Though I was expecting a little more.

VaughnGurl2003 said:
At least we found out what the papers said. Though I was expecting a little more.
[post="1173423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There is probably more to it... we'll have to see as time goes on.

that totally rocked okay i've only just seen the first episode of this but wow i loved it what an incredible opening it was like please dont end. though I can tell you these two episodes should never be seen seperately

Definetly worth the wait. They did the same thing with the superbowl: Good lead in= Jennifer Garner in very sexy outfit. Love the swedish alias.

Am I the ONLY one who honestly thought they were some of the worst episodes ever? I thought the dialogue was... not the best, therefore the acting was awkward and I really thought the costumes were unnecessarily skimpy. Plus, the revelations were really weak. Maybe it's just the amount of anticipation -- eight months, people. Eight months -- that made it seem so bad. It just wasn't worth the wait. Hopefully the season will get better.

Back