Season 4 Rate: Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II)

What did you think of "Authorized Personnel Only (Parts I and II) "

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
alias_luver said:
Wow. Amazing episodes last night!! It was so great! I'm allready in love with this new season. I cant wait for next week!!
[post="1147758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OKay if they didn't raise the rattings the show wouldn't have lastest much longer so a lot of us are happy to have a new freash great season w/a so-so crappy theme song then not having any show at all!

my thoughts on the two episodes:

Simply brilliant!
If the season will be as good as this, season 4, for me, will be it's best.
But OMG I loved the ending of the second eppi. I was like, what are you doing syd, you're just making everything worse. Why did jack have tell her not to say anything to Nadia.
ALIAS ROCKS!

I miss Sark, I'm glad Marshall mentioned Sark. U gotta love marshall He stole the show literally.

Marshall: "The only guy we have left is Sark and that's only because he's in custody... I hate that guy...I mean really.. I'm kinda scared... Although I did go visit him.. Twice... just to see a familiar face... We had eggs" *LOL*

I loved when he came to APO and Sloane is standing behind the rest of the gang, sloane was even funny looking and marshall says 'sloane is here' The best momemt, seriously.
The first thing he says when he sees them all in APO is "am I dead" LOL

Syd's cover is 'the bank', again and she tells Eric that she works in a bank and man, he believes her. Of course syd has been fired, so it makes sense but still. It seemed a little off. I mean doesn't he know her better. and when Vaughn said 'last year sucked', that was lame, it wasn't even funny.

But god I crave Anders. it's terrible.

I like Nadia. I miss Will Tippin.

I don't believe irina is dead.

I love the season opener, I think It's way better than the old one.

I miss the rambaldi stuff though.
Alias is diffinitly different, but i love alias anyhow. I like the change. I'm on for the ride.

scavenger said:
Do you understand that basically everything from the first three seasons is now null and void?  You understand that there will be no closure to any of those storylines because they have moved on into this ridiculous new direction of Sloan leading this APO? 

I'm giving this season one more show, then I'm probably out- and I've watched this show since day freakin one.
[post="1147774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

those are some pretty big assumptions just give it a chance

scavenger said:
How can fans who have watched the show from episode one be happy with this opener?  It was freakin TERRIBLE if you are a fan of the show (or in my case WERE a fan).  This is what they have done:
They've decided that they really had to fix the very low ratings somehow, and Jennifer Garner was their way to do this.  They've changed it to the Jennifer Garner show, and, realizing that new fans wouldn't be able to catch on to the complex storyline, they ditched it.  Do you understand that basically everything from the first three seasons is now null and void?  You understand that there will be no closure to any of those storylines because they have moved on into this ridiculous new direction of Sloan leading this APO? 

I'm giving this season one more show, then I'm probably out- and I've watched this show since day freakin one.

I hear you. I am a huge fan, but i think they have slaughtered the show. There are still some good points, but its disappointing. I think it will be the last season.

I have some questions and i am sorry if they have already been asked.

-The flashback to season finale of season 3, when syd is reading the documents there is a scream heard as they go to the flashback and also when they go back to the present time. whats that about? was it just some effect thrown into it, or was it supposed to be Irina's scream when she was killed or syds scream or what?

-what did vaughn say to syd when they are getting ready in the train at which she smiles at?

My feelings are so mixed. I just remind myself that this is only the first episode. I agree with scavenger, my first reaction after the show ended was that the first 3 seasons might as well never happend. I like the new organization i guess. it just dosent feel like what i thought alias was. i loved the whole rambaldi stuff and now its very normal(and to me sort of boring missions).
but this is jsut the first episode. i hope they have jsut simplified to get some new viewers. without rambaldi at the moment it doesnt have much of the mystery that initially intruiged me.

i wasnt that mad at the theme changeing. i actually liked it but i thought it looked a little cheap. just the effects. but i love the idea of having syds alias's. i always though the black screen was a tad boring.

I didnt like the ending just because it wasnt very cliffhangerish for me. I thought the cliffhangers were supposed to be back. that didnt really have me bitting my nails and sitting on the edge og my seats.

I liked Syds attitude to Jack and Sloane

" this is unbeliveable"

sloane: any questions?
sydney:besides how'd you get this job?

and her liitle looks as she says "close personal contacts" as sloane briefs them

i was also happy with another "Sydney! get in!" from Jack. those are always funny and made me think of the pilot and why i like this show

I liked the more airy feel to these episodes. more personal life. and the less formal wear. i missed that with the joint tastk force.

Marshall was sweet the whole episode. i was happy he hasnt changed

I am on the fence with Nadia. Although as the season progresses i will soon, im sure, come to love her like i do the rest of the gang. its just hard with new characters.

I know we know only a portion of the story about Irinas death and Jacks involvment but the ammount of times syd repeated "he did it. he killed my mother" made me think that thats not really what happend. i think jack didnt actually do it. it may have been done but i somehow dont think it was him. its just my opinion.

I REALLY hope sydney investigates intensely on why Irina put the hit on her. That made me so sad. If i look at season 2 its like "lies!!!"everytime she was nice to Sydney. I am sure if Lena ever wanted to come back they can change all this. the identifying of the body and stuff can be a lie or faked somehow, i am sure.

oh, and i though weiss was so funny at the end with the "i gotta go save the world""and "since you lef the spy biz you've become a bore"

Anyways, i cant wait until the awful truth.

Jackie

"its because last year sucked" Vaughn
"Its good isnt it? having the team back together again"-Sloane

Alias_Fan0202 said:
SO who knows when we find out about ratings???
[post="1146587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Today? :lol: more on ratings at the bottom of the post :smiley:

ivand67 said:
She's dead. Lena Olin's character, Irina Derevko, will never be on Alias again.

Deal with it people.

Lena just didn't want to come back. It was her choice, and everyone should respect that. I'm sure that after endless attempts to convince Lena to come back to the show, at least as a guest star, J.J. Abrams finally decided that it was time to put an end to all the questions about Lena. I'm also convinced that HE was convinced she simply was NOT going to come back, under any circumstances.

If he wasn't convinced of that, why would he kill her?

Furthermore, there is no reason to believe that Irina isn't dead. Even on Alias, where the dead usually come back to life, thinking that she isn't is almost foolish. And I don't mean to offend anyone, but come on, you all saw the episode! Sydney said she saw her body and that it was definitely her - it's over.

Irina is dead. Start dealing with her death and move on people - it was great to have her in Season 2, but unfortunately, Lena just didn't wanna come back.

The real questions now are:

- Did Jack kill her, or was it Vaughn?
- Why did Irina want to kill Sydney?
- What part will Sydney's aunt, Katya Derevko, play around this storyline?
- How will all of this affect all the characters involved (which basically is everyone except Dixon, Weiss and Marshall)?

They've set up a great story now between Sydney and Nadia and I can't wait to see what will happen! :woot:
[post="1146644"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The thing is, no one really dies on Alias. With the exception of Francie and Danny and all of the bad guys that came along, (and even some of those came back :rolleyes: ) no one died! Weiss miraciously survived being shot in the neck! Also, we don't know that Sydney identified Irina in a morgue, she could've been making that all up and just faked a plaque in the mosoleum.

Leslie said:
I doubt she did even see a body. I think the grave was a setup. Did you notice how quick Syd was to tell Nadia where it was, and the whole cover story, etc.?
[post="1146689"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*nods*

scavenger said:
How can fans who have watched the show from episode one be happy with this opener?  It was freakin TERRIBLE if you are a fan of the show (or in my case WERE a fan).  This is what they have done:
They've decided that they really had to fix the very low ratings somehow, and Jennifer Garner was their way to do this.  They've changed it to the Jennifer Garner show, and, realizing that new fans wouldn't be able to catch on to the complex storyline, they ditched it.  Do you understand that basically everything from the first three seasons is now null and void?  You understand that there will be no closure to any of those storylines because they have moved on into this ridiculous new direction of Sloan leading this APO? 

To be honest with you, I'd rather have some not so complex-just-to-get-viewer Alias rather than no Alias. ;) and indeed the move and possibly the new writing has proved to have worked because the ratings were good

Preliminary Ratings from Zapit

;)
--mandy :angelic:

I just watched the premier..
And I was shocked!
Alias has gone to a very different direction somehow. I'm glad that Rambaldi fiasco is over...

There was just one thing that bothered me. The opening credits or whatever it's called. Jennifer Garner/Syd flashing on the screen like there was no tomorrow. I mean come on! There are actually other people on the show than her! The other actors names couldn't be in a smaller font! The theme music was okay though..

But mainly I was satisfied. The robbery of the sword was cool and everything.. And FINALLY S/V can be together. I was getting bored with the endless sadness between them!

I hope we see Sark in this season too.. though I read in IMDb that he is 2002-2004 in Alias. :(
They better find another great badie! Cause Sark was bloody excellent!

Anyways, it was good. Waiting for the next ep.. I hope we soon get the answer to why Irina wanted Sydney dead!!! Was she really that bad? Hmmm..

ps. Marshall was great!! I loved what he said to Dixon.. Robot Dixon.. lol!

scavenger said:

That's radical and may I add, with all due respect, not very reasonable, because it's only 2 episodes. On Alias, there are many stories, and they did answer a major plotline in the reveal of what was at least one of the things that Sydney saw in those documents she found in Wittenberg.

Before answering to your concerns, let me say that the relationships aspect of the show has been kicked back into high gear. The action remains - and it's been kicked up a notch as well. The drama remains. The comedy of Marshall remains. Sydney and Vaughn's relationship is still there, with more complications probably coming up that you could ever imagine. And with the addition of Spy Sister in Nadia, the show also has new elements.

Now, as for anything that happened in Seasons 1-3 not being continued... what are you talking about? Did you WATCH the episode? They talked a lot about Irina, Sloane's history, Sydney's history, the things that have happened between many of the characters.

There will be closure to many of the storylines that we already know about and all the best stories from previous seasons - but you didn't even offer any examples.

And frankly, judging from only 2 episodes - 2 episodes that were really 1 big, 85-minute episode, there isn't THAT much to talk about. The stories remain and yes, you're right, some WON'T be answered. I could tell you stories about season 2 that weren't answered in season 3, and maybe even season 1 stories that weren't answered in season 2.

But given the fact that you're already judging the show's integrity after only 2 episodes, I'd rather not waste my time, and I doubt you've really watched all 66 episodes of the first 3 seasons.

No offense - I respect your opinion, but it just doesn't seem logical to say, after only 1 show, that all the stories from the first 3 seasons are null and void, simply because of Sloane being the boss again at A.P.O.

There aren't that many reasons to believe that they won't answer at least some of the questions that we still have about Sydney's missing 2 years. And there are many things we learned that may not even be true (Irina wanting to kill Sydney, for one, and Jack killing Irina - maybe it was someone else).

alcyone said:
I'm hope we see Sark in this season too.. though I read in IMDb that he is 2002-2004 in Alias. :(
They better find another great badie! Cause he was great..

Anyways, it was good. Waiting for the next ep.

ps. Marshall was great!! I loved what he said to Dixon.. Robot Dixon.. lol!
[post="1147880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

About Sark, I wouldn't really consider this a spoiler, but whatever, I'll just put it spoiler tags just in case:

Sark will be back - don't worry. Haven't you seen some of the promos? David Anders won't leave Alias just like that! And I seriously doubt that kiss has any meaning whatsoever ;)

Despite my hate of the so-called, never-existent Sarkney and dislike of some fans' obsession with something that's never really existed - I really like David Anders' fake British accent and the mistery of Sark's character, even his attitude and many of the things he's said from the beginning.

Even the introduction of Sark's character on The Coup (1.14) was great.

As for them not finding another baddie, I thought Rick Yune was pretty good as Tamazaki, it would have been great to see him more as Sydney's rival. But he's dead now.

wow how can some of you say you hate the show now? i dont understand if you people are so into the show and you are hating it. but whatever.

mystery_chick said:
Weiss miraciously survived being shot in the neck!

;)
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1147875"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think the bullet actually penetrated his neck, it was just a nick, but I may be wrong... that was 2.01 by the way, Irina's first episode...

I dont understand how some of you can sit there and say you hate the show now, but hey it's yall's opinion, i think the show has gotten better, you can't tell me that this season is not better than season 3, i think jj is trying to fix what he did last season, give him a chance, have patience, it will only get better from here, and i personally like the new thing thats going on, i don't see why some of yall are so mad. i think jj is trying to back track to season 1 and 2 and i think he's doing good so far, i have full faith that this season is going to be better than any other, all im trying to say is give it a chance before trashing it all together.

So lets start at the beginning - very Phase One grab new fans attention - it was clever that they didn't start with how last season ended - i like that - also Syd was so not Syd - her acting was terrific - she was the same all the time last year - no alias's really - nice to see her back in syp mode!! I also liked the start having the 72 hour flashback thing cos I was just getting absorbed in Syd being the hot ditsy blonde when it cut and I was like - noooooooooo come on. So many disguises in what seemed like not time was so great - i LOVED the long blonde disguise she escaped wearing - "How bad do you need to go?" LMAO The 'fake out' quitting was SUPER COOL - took me a minute to realise Vaughn's was fake LOL. I totally didn't know anything about it - I mean I knew she quit but I didn't know that Bassett was gonna be the one to hire her over the Black Ops - and even though I knew what she was walking towards - the new SD-6 - in the subway it was still VERY exciting and when they revealed the door Authorized Personnel Only (APO) and then Dixon, Jack, Vaughn and then Sloane - so cool :D My boyfriend at this point was like - "why the f*** would they hire vaughn - he's uneless" - I had to laugh because this is probably quite an accurate truth!!! LOL My reply was "cos he's HOT!!!!!!!!!" hey it's enough of reason for me :D But Gary was all "He should be in a van somewhere with Weiss eating donuts" LMAO At this point we realised we were both very excited about the fact that the missons this year can be totally anything since it doesn't matter how wasy-out it might seem there is no government having to authorise it so they do some wacky s*** and I cannot wait!!! Anyway so the train mission repeated - I am not into the repeating scene thing - although I liked when you realised why Syd looked funny b4 she knocked the guy out - vaughn could so not have kicked that huge guys ass though - syd maybe, but vaughn is not that tough. The hug in the train was just AWESOME and the looks - the chemistry is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! The U2 music and the spy sex which followed was so hot, I loved it, ok so after Syd saying "take it slow" and refusing Vaughn's entry I was suprised - but my guess is the I.almost.died.before.we.had.sex.again feeling was too intense - plus they had obviously not seen each other for the month Vaughn was in therapy, plus Vaughn looked hot - ok I said that already - but I wouldnt have been able to say no :D A lot of people think this is too soon - but I think the relationship will get messed up again and the sex is a way to set up th intensity of their feelings for new viewers so that later on when they get issues (which we all know they will) people will believe the intensity which we all know from S1+2. I felt bad when she wouldn't tell him about Wittenburg (and I like how they reminded us about the finale here ) - she never used to cut him out and always told him everything - it felt like S3 - but I loved when she later just told him and he didn't have to say anything he just let her explain and held her as she cried - so sweet. The Irina revelation was shocking - that Jack killed her that is - the later revelation that it was her who was gonna kill Syd was pretty obvious as a way to release Jack from being the bad guy :D I was a little suprised after Jack / Sloane's the "truth" chat that we had found out the saud truth by the end - so spy daddy is all good again . I am not sure about it this - it needs more explanation (as far as Irina that its. All the way through the start I was like - "what about marshall" - it was so funny how they took him in and he saw Sloane - so happy he's there too. The robot dixon chat was surely nicked from the forums - I heard that SO many times last year - very cool tribute to us psycho fans!!!! And I loved how Syd said how happy she was about being Dixons partner again - cos it reflects the audiences happiness too :smiley: The mission to get the sword reminded me off mission impossible - and the new call signs were cool - especially Phoenix!!!!!!!! Why is Vaugh not a bird though?? I wanted them all to be birds. The was they got Nadia in was good too - saving Syd was probably the only way they would have convinced her to join APO - so it was all well thought out. The torture was cool - the water thing and the "hit on you" - and the fight in the meat hanging place was freaking awesome!! Jen is f***ing cool with those hooks - kinda like the sais she uses on Elektra I guess - and yeah Irina put the hit out we covered that. Her scene with Jack was weird- I guess forgiving him will take a while - i was so angry when she cried cos I thought it was then end and I was like - "no you canNOT end the premiere with her crying godamnit" I mean I loved the scene with Vaughn - so cute - no explanation needed just a hug!! Awwww. But I was so glad when it cut to Syd and Weiss and happy times - I think we saw Syd more in her apartment in 2 hours than the whole of last season!!! Same for the smiles!!!!!!!!! And the Nadia/ Weiss interaction - very cute - although working at a bank - Weiss is not gonna believ that surely. Nadia promising to kill Jack - I just don't see why they don't tell her the truth Anyways- thats that!!!!!!!!! :D f***ing awesome!!!!

questions -
1. If SAB47 was Jack's mission to kill Irina and thus save Syd why was the commencement date Syd DOB??
2. How come I am more than willing to just unconditionally love Vaughn again!!!!
3. Can Sloane really be good - would he just hanbd over the Rambaldi thing he has searched his whole life for simply so her can do good for the US government - I am not convinced - surely he has some other motivation - guess if he has we'll be waiting a long time to learn about it.
4. Why did Irina want to kill Sydney???? Makes no sense. They better go into more etail here.
5. Why not tell Nadia about the Irinakilling Syd killed by Jack thing> - I dont see why it should be a secret.
6. why the new credits - i kinda liked all the disguises though but why?

loved-
1. vaughn (after so long) 🤤
2. APO set up - so like SD-6 - and Syd/Dixon together :D
3. Weiss / nadia new ship?? :love:
4. Spydaddy not a baddy. (y)
5. s/v hugs :love:
6. sooooooo many disguises (y)

best quote -
"Last year sucked" - er yeah it did - plus so many Syd sarcastic comments I will have to watch it again!! LOL

man that was a long post - and er i didnt read the reaction thread at all yet cos AA is being slow so i might edit once i read what everyone else said!! ;)

I LOVED the premier I can't believe everyone doesn't agree but that's just me. Everyone's different and that's cool.

I loved the new credits and World is on fire by Sarah :smiley:

Weiss is adorable and i'd love to see him with Nadia.

Syd and Vaughn togeather again yey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was great all of it i'm a little heart broken about Irina's death and Jack being her killer but it was definalty a suprise. I guess they didn't have much of a choice being Lena Olin wouldn't come back. It's a shame I loved Irina :(

Sisters in action love them as a team out in the feild :smiley:

Al togeather an awsome premier :smiley:

jems said:
My boyfriend at this point was like - "why the f*** would they hire vaughn - he's uneless" - I had to laugh because this is probably quite an accurate truth!!!  LOL  My reply was "cos he's HOT!!!!!!!!!"  hey it's enough of reason for me :D  But Gary was all "He should be in a van somewhere with Weiss eating donuts"
[post="1147944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:laughbounce: Gary is friggin hilarious. And so right. :lol: ;)

i thought it was good.

but um... One of the best Alias episodes ever? uh. NO... has anyone heard of season 1 episodes? :P

Jems,
Your questions, "Can Sloane really be good?"-- NO
"Would he just hand over the Rambaldi artifact?"-- NO
He's a bad, bad man. You gotta love it.

I have mixed feelings about this episode. Over all it was predicable, had way too many over-emphased tie-backs to the first episodes, and not cohesive to the last episode. On the other hand there were good moments
The begining was okay - I thought it was great that Sydney was demoted for risky behavior - which she does do too often, it would have been cool for Syd to have a "normal" life while every episode she gets called in free-lance to help out Nadia.
It was VERY predicable episode - Syd not truely quiting, the whole underling-boss being the same, the Irina hit, and Syd kicking herslef in the butt by taking Nadia to Moscow and then having to lie to her.
It had way to many over-empahsed tie-backs - "getting the team back together again" was said WAY too much ) times would have been sweet and touching, once: okay, but more: WAY to repeatively redundant. Syd lying to Wiess about working @ a bank was on the edge, if he falls for it for more than 3 episodes he should be fired, and if the writers write "I have to go save the world" one more time, they should be fired. The whole jack pulls up in a car to save Syd would have be revolting if he hadn't said "Sydney get in, there will be time for you to be stuborn later", Sydney saying "you killed mom to save me?!?!" and acting confused shows to me that the writers don't understand the consept of "character development" - Syd would have said that in the first half of season 1! If Syd and Dixon mention how good it is to be working together much more it will get very dull very fast.
The lack of cohesion is quite annoying - the title of the secert report had the date Syd's birth on it - how does this relate to Irina's death? Jack said at the end of the finale "I can explain" in the premire he does not want to explain because now she just hates him, if she knew the truth she'd be incompasitated. I do not believe that knowing Irina wanted to kill her would have incompasitate Syd but knowing Irina wanted to kill her for Rambaldi or another reason might. In the finale Sloane tells Nadia that she shouldn't trust the CIA with the Sphere of Rambaldi BUT they find it and he turns it in - Nadia should be annoyed with him! Also Nadia had no reason to ask Syd about Spy Mommy - it would have been better if the spent a couple of episodes getting to know each other, maybe some tension-filled double-dating, while Syd aggonizes about telling her, then Nadia mentions Alice in Wonderland and Syd has to tell her then.
Some of the good moments were - Syd's instant costume in the bathroom, Wiess and Vaughn at the begining with burning down the house and psych. eval s, Syd's reminder that the last years really did happen ( I'm not totally a anti-S-V shipper but they don't have any tension any more, delaying the bedding and sharing dinner would have added to the relationship) Marshall's look when he was arrested for the video-game, his comment that everyone is gone and how he visited Sark and ate with him, his look when he saw Sloane and his comment to Syd followed by the hug (much better than a comment about getting the gang back together) Marshall's comment about Robot-Dixon, the tranq-lip-stick, Nadia struting her stuff in the middle of a slaughterhause, the picture with the gang gathered in Sloane's tastefully minimalistic (but white and wireless not graphite and wiry) office, Wiess's introduction to Nadia "Eric Weiss, 38, single!" Syd's call sign of pheniox, jack's of raptor, I liked the credits with Aliases flashing about.

Questions
Jack is a smart person would does still love Irina, why would he kill her just to stop a hit, I'm sure there are many other ways to stop one that he'd know of.

When did Jack kill Irina?

Did Jack truely kill Irina?

What is up with Sloane (see above)?

Could Irina's death have something to do with katya's actions?

Is irina's death the only thing the papers document?

ivand67- this was very well written and I completely agree with you. As scavenger stated, "everything from the first 3 seasons null and void", are you kidding?!? Obviously these characters have grown and the relationships are more complex, and we feel like we know them in some way, shape, or form. People love to tune in every week to watch these character relationships, the action, and drama. To me, that seems like the first 3 seasons mean a lot to everyone. To me, the show still has the main components that it always does- and if you have watched the first 3 seasons you know that during every season opener you should be ready to expect something shocking and different! Regardless of if a television program has an episode that you don't like, if you are a true fan, you enjoy it for what it is- and enjoy the crazy twists and turns. That's just good television.

That's radical and may I add, with all due respect, not very reasonable, because it's only 2 episodes. On Alias, there are many stories, and they did answer a major plotline in the reveal of what was at least one of the things that Sydney saw in those documents she found in Wittenberg.

Before answering to your concerns, let me say that the relationships aspect of the show has been kicked back into high gear. The action remains - and it's been kicked up a notch as well. The drama remains. The comedy of Marshall remains. Sydney and Vaughn's relationship is still there, with more complications probably coming up that you could ever imagine. And with the addition of Spy Sister in Nadia, the show also has new elements.

Now, as for anything that happened in Seasons 1-3 not being continued... what are you talking about? Did you WATCH the episode? They talked a lot about Irina, Sloane's history, Sydney's history, the things that have happened between many of the characters.

There will be closure to many of the storylines that we already know about and all the best stories from previous seasons - but you didn't even offer any examples.

And frankly, judging from only 2 episodes - 2 episodes that were really 1 big, 85-minute episode, there isn't THAT much to talk about. The stories remain and yes, you're right, some WON'T be answered. I could tell you stories about season 2 that weren't answered in season 3, and maybe even season 1 stories that weren't answered in season 2.

But given the fact that you're already judging the show's integrity after only 2 episodes, I'd rather not waste my time, and I doubt you've really watched all 66 episodes of the first 3 seasons.

No offense - I respect your opinion, but it just doesn't seem logical to say, after only 1 show, that all the stories from the first 3 seasons are null and void, simply because of Sloane being the boss again at A.P.O.

Back