Season 4 Rate: "Before the Flood"

What did you think of "Before the Flood"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw this ep and.....holy cow!!!! The ending! The shock of Vaughn not being Vaughn then BANG! Mum and I sceamed when the car hit them..........I'm still in shock!!!

The ending leaves sooooo many questions! So if Vaughn isn't Vaughn, is Bill Vaughn still his Dad (so many comments have been made throughout the series that Vaughn looks like his dad)? Was Vaughn associated with the Derevko family? Argh!!!!!

No way could JJ break S/V up again....he got too much backlash from the last time!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Kelly

That was a crazy cliffhanger! i cant believe that vaughn isnt really vaughn. well, then who is he. I screamed so loud when the truck hit them! OMG! that was crazy
Cant wait til it starts again

OK. Vaughns not evil. Hes seriously not. I think its something to do with his dad. Because, think about it. Whats the link that Vaughn and Sydney have? Her mother having killed his father. And he said "it was a long time ago, before we met. Actually it was the reason we met" (yeah, ive watched the clip 5000 times. What of it?) So therefore that means that whatever it is he did, its not happening now, its in the past. Secondly, why would "it be the reason they met?" That brings me back to the Mother having killed his father link.
He could have changed his name years ago, because of whatever "it" was.

Which brings us to the question that if Vaughn isnt his name, is Bill Vaughn really his dad? And if not, then why would he have gone through all this trouble this year and over the seasons to a) avenge his fathers death through first turing Jack in and then investigating Irina and b) Start running around this season to see if hes alive or not.

Its all very confusing. And to be clear, i really like everything about the cliffhanger except the whole "my name isnt Vaughn" thing. I think thats stupid beyond belief. But the idea of him haveing a past? I like that.

It just better not break them up or make me hate Vaughn or Vaughn and Sydney together due to this secret making their relationship a big fat lie.
If that happens, i will NOT be amused. For me, you can mess with a lot of things, but NOT with that.

I think that the worst part is that I cant even go back this summer till september and rewatch the old seasons...beacuse they were ruined! i cant even look at Vaughn without going crazy!

tmm5689 said:
I think that the worst part is that I cant even go back this summer till september and rewatch the old seasons...beacuse they were ruined! i cant even look at Vaughn without going crazy!
[post="1357459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Tell me about it. I'm a little creeped out too....

I think I'm a little more creeped out about the car crash than what Vaughn said...

... though now I shall never look at Michael Vaughn and not think of that last, fateful scene in the finale.

:lol: If I quote anymore... I'll have a really, really long post!!

Leslie said:
"Through the looking glass"!??!?! Where are Verdy and Azy? :woot:

I :love: passionately Weiss/Marshall banter!!! *thanks Alias gods*
[post="1355609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Does writers purposely make Jack say that cuz it's one of the things they did right. (I think)

😆 Weiss/Marshall banter!!! "Think... what would Jack do?" :rotflmao:

mystery_chick said:
I also loved it when Irina went. :blink: When blood ridden horses walk the streets and angels fall out the sky, the chosen one and the passenger will battle? :blink: was that it? It's so ambiguous that I already forgot.

Weiss and Marshall's so cute! and the whole "What is that?!" :lol: :rotflmao:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1355615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

An angel already fell from the sky... Irina in the cell!! :P

"What's that?!" and Weiss turns his head... I bet they were really watching Swedes dancing or something. ^_^

xinli11 said:
Why did nadia waste time to shoot...
[post="1355622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! I was soo mad. And then I was like... she's running so slow!! What's up with that? I can run faster than that on my swollen and bruised sprained ankle. Just tried today. Pffft... -_-

mystery_chick said:
Did anyone find it wierd that Jack punched Sloane to the floor and suddenly like 30 seconds later Sloane was back on the bench?! :o_O: :lol:

and dun dun dun. Silly, naive Nadia. *sigh*
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1355642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG! I was like... wtf? He's back up already? I thought Jack knocked him out cold.

AND THEN... they accept him into the plan. Jeez....

Leslie said:
IRINA KICKS SERIOUS ASS! :woot:
[post="1355658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

IRINA!! OMG!! :woot: LOL, I was yelling at her to shoot her sister... And she did! Later!! :eek: ^_^

SkyGirl5 said:
WHAT OMFG NADIA IS A ZOMBIE OMFG AHAH
THEY"RE ENGAGED AHH s*** OMFG
[post="1355660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why can't Ben get Jen that ring?? :angelic: :lol: Wishful thinking.

Leslie said:
Holy felgercarb, why didn't Syd just shoot her?!?!

"But she's my sister!" -- who the heck are the writers of this episode?!?! :blink: What kind of dialogue is that?!
[post="1355664"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The question is more like... Why did Syd say that and then when Irina said, "She's not your sister anymore." why did Syd say "I know." Umm... I don't know about y'all but I think that was contradictory.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
"i just wanna say i love you, i don't get to say that enough..... no i'm not drunk" :lol: that was hilarious!
[post="1355666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why did Marshall and Weiss get the best written parts?

mystery_chick said:
omfg! did anyone else didn't get to see Nadia being brought to Elena because everything went black for like half a minute?! I missed that part! ARGH it started when Elena said "you'll can join me" or something like that1 ARGH!

and

"I know"

?!!! *dies*
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1355667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really? Mine didn't go black... I think... *thinks hard*

ALIAS_RULES said:
I know! :angry:

Haha... "Hello sis." *boom*
[post="1355675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

IRINA ROCKS!! *dies happy-ish*

:love: *happy sigh* The J/I moments were almost all perfect... In fact, all spy!fam moments were almost perfect. :love:

:angry: What is up with the soap opera ending??? Which begs the question, what was up with the writing??? OMG, there were plenty of great bits but it sucked overall!!

I'm being to think there's no hope for Alias... please make all the Angel/Buffy things disappear, writers!!!

Ha... Nadia's glowing eyes.

Did we really expect Syd and Vaughn to work out completely?
The pattern has always been that as soon as things start to look good for Syd bad things happen! Sydney can never be happy! J.J. has been mean enough! Let the poor girl marry Vaughn in peace!

OMG! i just read about what happened in the finale and I was in shock... I can't think properly. I just stared at the screen thinking "This can't be happening... Everything was perfect.." Then I started to cry! I've pulled myself together now but I still can't believe its happening.. I'm in denial...

Kelly V said:
It just better not break them up or make me hate Vaughn or Vaughn and Sydney together due to this secret making their relationship a big fat lie.
If that happens, i will NOT be amused. For me, you can mess with a lot of things, but NOT with that.
[post="1357445"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You said it!!! This is just THAT ONE THING...understand? That can't be done. Frankly, I can handle the car crash (as long as they both live, they have to...right?)...but the 'not Vaughn' thing...no that had better be explained away...i don't care if they have to do a cop-out...i DO NOT CARE!!!

tmm5689 said:
[post="1357459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know...I was trying to watch "Hourglass" today (I love that one..especially the Deftones son)....And I had to look away....I couldn't see Vaughn's face..it just ruined it...it was so so bad....Agh....I'm going insane...WHY?!?!? WHY?!?!?

They totally did that whole Vaughn is evil thing just to nreak them up because Garner and Vartan find it akward. Or at least that's my theory...

alias:kate_jones said:
You said it!!! This is just THAT ONE THING...understand? That can't be done. Frankly, I can handle the car crash (as long as they both live, they have to...right?)...but the 'not Vaughn' thing...no that had better be explained away...i don't care if they have to do a cop-out...i DO NOT CARE!!!
I know...I was trying to watch "Hourglass" today (I love that one..especially the Deftones son)....And I had to look away....I couldn't see Vaughn's face..it just ruined it...it was so so bad....Agh....I'm going insane...WHY?!?!? WHY?!?!?
[post="1357556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I feel the same way...and they beter not BREAK UP again for crying out loud!!!!!!! i sure hope they don't :( ....they are so perfect for each other and belong together....let them finally be happy!!!

I feel the same way...and they beter not BREAK UP again for crying out loud!!!!!!! i sure hope they don't  ....they are so perfect for each other and belong together....let them finally be happy!!!

Oh, I don't think they'll break up. Their relationship is what attracts a lot of viewers - I don't think JJ so naive as to take away one of the show's most appealing aspects.

... besides the fact that they're soul mates, of course ^_^

enemy-walks-in said:
Oh, I don't think they'll break up. Their relationship is what attracts a lot of viewers - I don't think JJ so naive as to take away one of the show's most appealing aspects.

... besides the fact that they're soul mates, of course  ^_^
[post="1357637"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol...of course they are...but what about the whole break up thingy between the two main charatcers in real life that could be a reason they break them up, cause my and jg don't wanna work together on the show as a couple anymore?!!?!?

JessicaAC said:
lol...of course they are...but what about the whole break up thingy between the two main charatcers in real life that could be a reason they break them up, cause my and jg don't wanna work together on the show as a couple anymore?!!?!?
[post="1357639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think that there's any tension between them. I've actually read an interview with Michael Vartan quite recently in which he referred to Jennifer as one of his best friends.

Besides, JJ can't ruin something so fantastic as Sydney and Vaughn because of supposed tension. They're soul mates. 😆

Back