• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
I looooooooooved this episode, it was one of my favorites! I can't say specifically why... it was just one of those that you watch and when its over you go omg that was sooo good!

i loved this epsidoe, ever since it aired it has been one of my favorite episodes, everything about it is just great, the mission ascpect of it is still there but you also have a mystery with his past and then him turning out to be danny's assasin, how did you know my name, the banner!(okay i know this episode word for word!LOL and blue skies once again! i dont think they will be able to top this one, and of course syd gets out of a straight jacket(which a tc like me needs to know how to do!LOL)

I thought that it was so sad how he killed Sydney's fiance! Ugh, that was so sad, you could totally tell that she felt awful!

gosh... i just watched this episode today and it was so... powerful.

the acting of jen was so GOOD... and when she found out who killed danny... :eek:

i thought it was great!! i would be so scared if i found out he killed my feance (sp?)
but anyway it was awesome!!!!

it was so good, when she learns he killed danny, and she's even nice with him
is this the one where vaughn and jack meet?
i loved that scene!

Such a sad--but good-- episode. The only thing I hated was "opening the door with the two keys" scene, it seemed a bit corny & childish. JG was awesome at being extremely emotional after finding out who killed Danny-- made it greatly believable! The Jack & Vaughn meeting was intense, I swear Jack was about to kill poor Vaughn!

just watched this episode from the box set i got....it was such a great episode! I luved how she knocked out that policemen and then said sorry after she knocked him out! :lol:

I did like this episode, but I hated how Sloane lied about the fact that the guy was used by K-directorate. Fact is, Sloane used him to kill Danny!

Back