Season 4 Rate: Echoes

What did you think of "Echoes"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Vaughnlover15 said:
married life boring...hmm let me think yeah you're probably right. but it would still be cute. theyd make it a cute ep ;)
then a honeymoon..yeah im gonna shut up now

I JUST WANT S/V lol
[post="1229961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree it'd be majorly cute...can you picture the pretty babies?!

...ummm, yeah...that's kinda creepy...

but i do think married life would make things on the show less interesting.

though nothing says that they can't have a nice looong engagement ;)

I am still pissing in my pants! That episode was so good! I can't wait til next week!

And all right for setting up the final battle between Syd and Nadia (Nadia's dream, Syd's reveal about the prophecy, the recording of Irina, etc.)

One question though: I thought the prophecy, according to Vaughn and Vaughn's daddy, was that the sisters will do battle and both will die. Sydney said tonight that one will survive - What's up with that? Also, was Nadia's vision of her killing Sydney really a preminition of her own death - they both had the guns aimed at each other, but it was Nadia that got shot instead. Or was it a preminition of the final battle? What do you think?

I assume everyone heard the news about May sweeps - Irina Derevko returns from the dead - courtesy of TV Guide online. Do you think she represents the circle in the Rambaldi design? The circle being a femine symbol, an egg - that which gave birth, etc.

Just curious

Edited: WOAH WOAH WOAH! Watch the spoilers!

mystery_chick said:
I think it woudl only be appropriate for her to hug him when she bursts out crying right infront of him then that be okay. Other than that, it seems ... wierd. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1229958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Isnt' that a bit sterotypical? :P Why do the girls have to be crying before they could hug a man? :P I believe that the girl can take the first move. She could of easily hugged him as he could of hugged her.

AliasFan#1 said:
:jawdrop:  OK who voted the episoed just Good. Fess up! :P I'm just curious why you voted it just good I respect peoples opinions so don't worry I won't jump down your throat.
[post="1229865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It was me. I voted good and this is why.......I'm frustrated with the inconsistencies in the show's tempo. The first seven episodes this season seemed boring compared to this, and tonight's episode was just too much all at once. It seems they've thrown all the good stuff into one episode just because it airs during February sweeps. Before the ABC execs ruined it, ALIAS used to be exciting all the time.

Guest appearances by Sark and Anna are precious. Just because they film this stuff during a short period of time, doesn't mean they have to air it all at once. Why not spread their screen time over more than just a couple episodes and give their stories a chance to evolve? Ya know, don't keep your valuables all in one place.

Please remember, I did not say this episode was bad. It was good. Best thing about the fights between Syd & Anna is that noone ever seems to win. They just beat the felgercarb out of each other, then take what they came for and walk away. I love that.

They should get married when the sereis ends *Hopes the series will have a very long life* Then in the movie we will see them with a child. :P

dicksun said:
I am still pissing in my pants! That episode was so good! I can't wait til next week!

And all right for setting up the final battle between Syd and Nadia (Nadia's dream, Syd's reveal about the prophecy, the recording of Irina, etc.)

One question though: I thought the prophecy, according to Vaughn and Vaughn's daddy, was that the sisters will do battle and both will die. Sydney said tonight that one will survive - What's up with that? Also, was Nadia's vision of her killing Sydney really a preminition of her own death - they both had the guns aimed at each other, but it was Nadia that got shot instead. Or was it a preminition of the final battle? What do you think?

I assume everyone heard the news about May sweeps - Irina Derevko returns from the dead - courtesy of TV Guide online. Do you think she represents the circle in the Rambaldi design? The circle being a femine symbol, an egg - that which gave birth, etc.

Just curious
[post="1229970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

fooock fooock foooock. ok that sound is an ooo like in moo.

WHY'D I READ THAT?!!?!? :thud: :thud: :thud: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

dicksun said:

Actually, you're right aobut that. Vaughn did say neither will survive. It's wierd. :rolleyes: they change things around all the time. :rolleyes:

AliasFan#1 said:
Isnt' that a bit sterotypical? :P Why do the girls have to be crying before they could hug a man? :P I believe that the girl can take the first move. She could of easily hugged him as he could of hugged her.
[post="1229973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Okay but if you were dead tired and just got tortured, not to mention branded by Anna Espinosa and you see the guy that you liked. Wouldn't it be nice if HE hugged YOU? instead of the other way around? It would seem like you desperately need him! :rolleyes: and that's... bleh. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

dicksun said:

Just curious

blah...read it before you edited it :(

it's alright though, i'm sure i'll survive...even if my spoiler free streak has been broken...ahh, bound to happen sometime i suppose :P

hotpot said:
Oh, Mandy. Don't get me started dear ... :lol: I'm actually liking Alias again. Don't ruin it for me and I won't rain on your Wadia/SV parade. Deal? ;)
[post="1229856"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
AMEN. :mellow:

yendys47 said:
fooock fooock foooock. ok that sound is an ooo like in moo.

WHY'D I READ THAT?!!?!? :thud: :thud: :thud: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
[post="1229979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ditto. i opened it and had to close it immediately. GOD. *dies*

dicksun said:

Just curious

🇳🇴 I saw the spoiler before the hide/show spoiler went up 🇳🇴

AHHHHHH!!! I didn't want to know..... :depressed:

No, just kidding!! :lol: I would have clicked it anyways ^_^

Boston Scientist said:
It was me.  I voted good and this is why.......I'm frustrated with the inconsistencies in the show's tempo.  The first seven episodes this season seemed boring compared to this, and tonight's episode was just too much all at once.  It seems they've thrown all the good stuff into one episode just because it airs during February sweeps.  Before the ABC execs ruined it, ALIAS used to be exciting all the time.

Guest appearances by Sark and Anna are precious.  Just because they film this stuff during a short period of time, doesn't mean they have to air it all at once.  Why not spread their screen time over more than just a couple episodes and give their stories a chance to evolve?  Ya know, don't keep your valuables all in one place.

Please remember, I did not say this episode was bad.  It was good.  Best thing about the fights between Syd & Anna is that noone ever seems to win.  They just beat the felgercarb out of each other, then take what they came for and walk away.  I love that.
[post="1229977"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ah ok then. :smiley: Thanks for sharing and if anyone jumps down your throat I will personally yell at them. Remember people everyone has the right ot their own opinions and they have the right to agree or disagree. I personally disagree with you but that's me and that is you.

Vaughnlover15 said:
yeah babies...hahaha

and mandy ill TRY to keep it pg-13
might get a little NC-17 ;) haha just kidding
[post="1229983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha. ya... no. :P

NC-17 = baaaaad. :P :whip:

Vaughnlover15 said:
yeah babies...hahaha

and mandy ill TRY to keep it pg-13
might get a little NC-17 ;) haha just kidding
[post="1229983"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

just kidding?! (n)

awwww....

lol :lol:

Jamison said:
blah...read it before you edited it :(
it's alright though, i'm sure i'll survive...even if my spoiler free streak has been broken...ahh, bound to happen sometime i suppose :P
[post="1229987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

facade47 said:
🇳🇴  I saw the spoiler before the hide/show spoiler went up 🇳🇴

AHHHHHH!!!  I didn't want to know..... :depressed:

No, just kidding!!  :lol:  I would have clicked it anyways ^_^
[post="1229990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry guys. I wish I could've gotten it faster.

Can I just restate the AA spoiler rules that

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
Anything not on the ABC website, show on ABC on TV or the Episode titles are considered spoilers!!!
</span>

There is no spoilers on the forum other than in the Spoiler Forum!

Please abide by that rule, espeically in episode discussions. Thank you!

Leslie said:
AMEN. :mellow:
[post="1229988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rolleyes: :P

It was me.  I voted good and this is why.......I'm frustrated with the inconsistencies in the show's tempo.  The first seven episodes this season seemed boring compared to this, and tonight's episode was just too much all at once.  It seems they've thrown all the good stuff into one episode just because it airs during February sweeps.  Before the ABC execs ruined it, ALIAS used to be exciting all the time.

Guest appearances by Sark and Anna are precious.  Just because they film this stuff during a short period of time, doesn't mean they have to air it all at once.  Why not spread their screen time over more than just a couple episodes and give their stories a chance to evolve?  Ya know, don't keep your valuables all in one place.

Please remember, I did not say this episode was bad.  It was good.  Best thing about the fights between Syd & Anna is that noone ever seems to win.  They just beat the felgercarb out of each other, then take what they came for and walk away.  I love that.

:lol: I hope that wasn't the end of the fun! I hope they're able to keep the momentum going.... * please, please, please keep Anna *

Jamison said:
just kidding?! (n)

awwww....
lol :lol:
[post="1229996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you're bad too! :whip: :P
--mandy :angelic:

ETA: EEEEEP! Lookie! we've got another "good" vote! :blink:

Back