Season 4 Rate: Echoes

What did you think of "Echoes"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Oh, the preview of Jack and the 'betrayal'? That does seem consistant with him wanting to protect Syd no matter the cost, but it must be a trick for the fans to watch next week. Once word gets out, that should be the highest rank Alias ever!

Surely Jack was administering something to save Nadia's life!? I hate it when they do stuff like this! (n) Let it come out that Jack loves his daughter and only acts in her best interest once and for all! :rolleyes:

superintelligentone said:
Sark was a smartass, as he should be.  Vaughn/Sark rivalry was great to see.  I'm not surprised that Sark said that he loved Lauren, but I was surprised that Vaughn claimed that he didn't.  That is inconsistent with the ICE confession. 
Good call. I'm not all for Sark loving Lauren ... and I'm sure I'll think of more reasons why I don't buy it when I have more time to analyze, but word. Vaughn loved Lauren in some shape or form to have married her. Sark knows that too.

I hope this proves once and for all that you don't need any S&V ship for a great episode. 
[post="1230090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That would be nice, wouldn't it? Something tells me that wouldn't please the masses ....

aah! :D

i really liked this!

for lots of reasons...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>RAMBALDI!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ANNA!</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SARK!</span>

*dies*

that made it GREAT!

and of course, Sloane was gone, there were some absolutely FANTASTIC quotes, there was an actual CLIFFY AND NOT SOME STUPID WRAP-UP...and, it was great :smiley:

bad things:
no REAL disguises, with wigs and all...you would have thought Syd would wear a wig when she was Anna, but nope, her hair...

CONTINUITY PROBLEMS!

syd was telling that whole story about her mom in the audio file, but she found this thing out from VAUGHN who found it out from BRILL!

but it WAS great to find out what the <o> MEANT! FINALLY!

so, it was great...

Alias is really, truly back :jump:

Beth! 🍦

freelancer7 said:
Surely Jack was administering something to save Nadia's life!?  I hate it when they do stuff like this! (n)  Let it come out that Jack loves his daughter and only  acts in her best interest once and for all! :rolleyes:
[post="1230100"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I definitely agree...you can't take those kind of promos verbatim. They want to post things that make you go :woot: . That's all.

They are classic for doing this...nothing wrong with it, it just makes us think :smiley:

I think it was great that they finally had a cliffhanger and that it was somewhat fast paced but they completely ruined it when they showed the preview. Because I could practically predict what was gonna be in the next eppy.

yes i agree^^^^^^^^^

i think the promo ruined the cliffy! (n)

we're all :jawdrop: NADIA IS SHOT OH NO! WILL SHE DIE? HOW WILL SYD SAVE HER?

then we see: next week...

"My sister's in a coma!"

oh...psha.............

great, some suspense! that sure will keep viewers tuned in :rolleyes:

Beth! 🍦

GoodVsEvil said:
Leslie
On the misguided posters:

Oh the ones like you? :lol: :rotfl:

And its a mission I tell you  so its still Faux! But nice try!
[post="1230087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ouch. That hurts! :(

I liked this week's episode. cliffhangers are back!...sorta. well it was like a half cliffhanger lol. And so are Sark and Anna...and Rambaldi!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see next week's ep...

I loved it. Fantastic!

:woot:

In my humble opinion.

The reason Sydney has to wear sexy outfits and be seductive a lot is because she is a pretty spy and seduction is a standard spy tactic even in the real world. If anything Alias is unrealistic because Sydney has yet to sleep with a target for information and sleeping with people for info is a normal part of the spy world.

Hey just because you think Lauren sucked it does not mean that Sark could not fallen in love with her. Intelligent, wonderful people fall in love with people who suck all the time in the real world.

I think Weiss would have hugged or kissed Nadia if it hadn’t been in the middle of the office.

I think Anna wants to have sex with Sydney now what should we call that ship: ;)

is it just me or do i just not remember anna dying?

pretttttty good ep. the whole "oh michael" hahahahha. love sark.

I love this episode!!! I'm sure I'll love the next too!!! I couldn't wait for Sark and Anna!!! :woot: They added something to it this week! :D I couldn't stop looking at his eyes and really pretty lips!!!:P

So after watching that preview after the ep, do you think maybe Syd is posing as Lauren? She has the blonde hair and british accent? and whats up with Jack injecting what looked like Rambaldi fluid into Nadia?! Can't wait until next ep!

Milferd said:
I think Anna wants to have sex with Sydney now what should we call that ship: ;)
[post="1230155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao:

nancee said:
is it just me or do i just not remember anna dying?
[post="1230159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
From what I hear it has something to do with the Alias game which I still need to get!!!

My favorite parts-

"Mess with a friend of Flinkman, you mess with Flinkman." Hehe... I liked Vaughn's description of Weiss with the ship in the bottles. And Sark's escape for the bubbly!! Ahhh I love him. Wow, was Anna every that creepy!? The "ghosts" should come back more often! Sydney's really good at faking people's voices hehe.

And I loved how they showed the cliffhanger in the promo... And then they showed what would happen to Nadia... The promo's are revealing too much!!!

Our Alias elements are slowly coming back!!! :D

Yay! That was a good episode. The Camera was nice and steady for a change. There was Sark, Anna, and more Sark. It had a clif hanger ending, and what could be the start of something big.... The only bad thing that comes to mind is the fact that I had to watch it sick; Heads in a cloud, and my nose started dripping at all the worst times. Ugh!. Oh well. I can’t wait for next week.

When Nadia’s character was first introduced, I wasn’t a big fan. She is slowly starting to grow on me though, and the best part about her character is her relationship with Weiss. The relationship’s innocence and awkwardness makes it interesting.

So Rambaldi is back. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I often wonder if the writers know where they’re going with this. I really hope they do have it all planned out. Otherwise it’s going to get wishy-washy, and become contradictory.

Milferd said:
Hey just because you think Lauren sucked it does not mean that Sark could not fallen in love with her. Intelligent, wonderful people fall in love with people who suck all the time in the real world.

Exactly. Lauren and Sark really make a good couple in my opinion. They both live (or lived) twisted lives, so it works. They have this dark love that could have been more than lust.

[post="1230155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. Anna was so hitting on Sydney. And even Nadia at times.

Anyways, enough quoting people for now. Here's my reaction.

I loved this episode!! I loved Sark being in it. I am actually growing to like him. And when Sark tried to taunt Vaughn about Lauren, I was so incredibly amused. I just loved the lustful Lark relationship so it was good to see it addressed. It was also good to see Lauren addressed again.

We got a cliffhanger!!!!!!! And then a preview. :laughbounce:

I found it amusing when Syd turned into a "hooker" all of a sudden. But it works. But icky. Finger icky. >.<

That's all my incoherent mind can take right now. I haven't got a lot of sleep, and most of the time lately, I have been having to try to understand both Lost and Alias in the same night. Ack!

Why does Nadia keep getting injected with stuff? :blink:

Anyway, my reaction: Best. ep. EVER. :thud:

NO S/V. Just PURE heart-pounding action. I feel like I just ate chocolate :smiley: I can't believe I'm this happy for Rambaldi to be back. Bring on the 15th century freakshow! He makes it interesting.

Now Sloane....baaa I'm getting some bad vibes from him. :o_O:

Back