Season 4 Rate: Echoes

What did you think of "Echoes"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
berry_kyoote_spy88 said:
DITTO. Although i wish their were more S/V moments!!
[post="1230207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh me too...there need to be lots more of those in coming eps to make up for our lack of them!

OH man, i loved this episode, best of the season so far!! IT'S THE ALIAS THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH...yay! i was so happy and ecstatic and bouncing off the walls when i was watching it tonight...... everything is back to what it should be....rambaldi, super spy, awesome missions that relates to the story line, awesome cliff hangers, awesome hidden secrets, awesome villians.......ahhhhhhh my mind is goin crazy...i haven't felt this way about alias since season 4 started...yay for JJ FOR BRINGING IT BACK!!!

What a fantastic episode! There are some people who may not like this comment, but if anyone gripes about this episode, you need to have your head examined. It had absolutely everything that made Alias great in the first place, interesting missions, a little comedy, great interaction between characters, suspense and even a small cliffhanger for all the cliffhanger junkies. And I love it that Rambaldi is back in the forefront. I would like to see more Rambaldi, a little more often. Sark was great. I enjoyed seeing him back in the mix. His interaction with Vaughn gave us some of the best scenes in the show last night. Marshall's "you mess with a friend of Flinkman, you mess with Flinkman" line was great.

Anyone else think that Sloane being in the background this week made him even more ominous than usual? I would love to know what Anna's partner whispered to Nadia, if it was even relevant. Next week looks awesome.

Can't wait for V's column for "Echoes".

Finally. Now this what I have been talking about. it's the best episode this season. JJ brought back the Rambaldi, Sark and Anna. Also the episode ended with the cliffhanger. :woot: Although we know that Nadia can't die.
What I loved about the episode was that Syd and Nadia went to Estonia. (y) it is the second time already. Syd also dropped by in S2 episode 7. (y) At leats Abrams knows that there is a little country of Estonia.
Rated One of the best episodes ever.
This episode was like S2 or S1. Everything was brought back very nicely. David Anders was just awesome. How Sark tricked Vaughn :lol:

i loved loved loved this episode! granted, it had sark and i'm a big sark fan, but that's not the only reason: first season of alias was the best season because it had rambaldi as sort of the main plot at all times. it wasn't just random missions so the show could actually focus on relationships. it actually had some backbone holding it all together. and it was great. this episode returned to that greatness. with rambaldi back in the picture, the relationships could be secondary which is what they should be. bringing anna back was f***ing brillant! lol. that was great. i was v. happy about that. plus, the whole thing with sark was really good. it showed him as his coniving, bad ass self, and it was nice to have that back. i really really liked this episode. one of the best, definitely!

m-c

This was so good episode that i need to comment on it again. I'll ist everything I loved.
1)Anna Espinosa. (y) (y) (y)

2)Sark (tricking Vaughn, drinking champagne :lol: ) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

3)Nadia and Weiss(Wadia). (I am waiting for them to kiss already) (y) (y) (y)

4)Rambaldi(the Prophecy about the Chosen One and the Passanger, the explenation about the Symbol of Rambaldi) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

5) Kickass fight scenes. (y) (y) (y)

6) Marshall(I wonder how did he order the Chinese food to APO :lol: )
(y) (y) (y)

7)Mention of the Covenant. (y) (y) (y) (y)

8) The epi ended with a cliffhanger.(although everybody knows that Nadia will survive)
(y) (y) (y)

What confused me was that Vaughn said that the Chosen One and the Passanger will battle and none will survive, when Syd said that only 1 will survive.(according on what she heard from the tape).
I bet that the thing that Syd and Nadia will fight over is The Sphere of Life. We still don't know what the artfact is or does.

It was a good episode! I am glad they are being more continuous again with their episodes. First and Second seasons I was a little angered by it, now I miss it Hahaha. Its good to see the team working good together. I am glad to see Sark again too. I wish he was around for more than just an episode or two though.

LOVE IT..... I had a season 1 feeling.... and it's almost as if i'm forgetting season 3 ever happened... :lol: This ep. gave us alot to look forward to.... (y) I know that in the past Rambaldi was "over-killed" but this season I was missing it :lol: -- so happy it's back.....

I'm excited. I'm starting to feel that same energy I felt from seasons 1 and 2. Way to go!

I totally agree! The only thing that was missing was a little chemistry between S and V. I really miss that. Oh well, it seems that Nadia and Weiss are filling thier shoes, and I must admitt they are great! Poor Nadia.
I am so happy that JJ is finally tying up loose ends from Season 2 and 3. Makes so much sense now.
And ANNA! God I love to hate her. Sark, I missed you too. I love that he's always one step ahead of them. I wonder what he's going to ask Vaughn. I bet it has something to do with Lauren.

Did anyone else recall the scene in True Lies when Jamie Lee Curtis tores her dress up and splash her hair with water. (the same thing happened to Syd last night when she changed to a hooker)

Also I find that Weiss can't have a normal conversation without mentioning Nadia's name, it's becoming really annoying...he keeps gushing about how great Nadia is, looks, etc. driving Vaughn and the rest of us completely insane.

Loves the fight between Anna and Sydney in the clothing store. But it's not Anna's style to let her hostage go so fast, I thought that when she gave Sydney the keys, I was thinking it was all a set -up.

Sark is back and of course, having his famous Chateau Betruce 1982( Classic Sark) love the conversation between him and Vaughn and the fact that Sark said that Vaughn's visit coincidated with the fact that he's all heeled up. That's funny.

I felt that the ending was a little rush...I thought they were gonna go for a 2 hours show...but it overall , it was good. anyone felt that way too.

CJ

Anyone else think that Sloane being in the background this week made him even more ominous than usual? I would love to know what Anna's partner whispered to Nadia, if it was even relevant.

Me too...I wonder if we will ever find out!?? :Ph34r:

Alias_Fan0202 said:
CONTINUITY PROBLEMS!

syd was telling that whole story about her mom in the audio file, but she found this thing out from VAUGHN who found it out from BRILL!

but it WAS great to find out what the <o> MEANT!  FINALLY!
[post="1230105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sydney mentioned things that Vaughn didn't get from Brill. I got the impression that Sydney learned what the Rambaldi symbol meant from that audio file so that wouldn't necessary lead to continuity problems - just a deeper understanding of the Chosen One/Passenger relationship. Syd said that her mom was talking to a man, but Syd didn't know who it was. I think that unknown man is going to be important. I can think of 3 people it might have been.

The best parts of the episode where the Sark/Vaughn interactions. Hands down. I loved how cocky Sark was and I loved how everyone thought they were playing Sark, but in reality, he was playing them. Great. I did love it when Sark called Vaughn "Michael". It seemed almost derogatory.

What Anna's partner said to Nadia is important and has bearing on next week's episode. Though I have no idea what he said.

Syd's hooker outfit was a nod to Jaime Lee Curtis in True Lies. That was fun. Anyone else notice that?

The rest of the episode was good. Syd's conversation with Nadia about Weiss was interesting. It makes me wonder what Nadia's really thinking about all that. She said that she liked him, but there seemed to be some hesitation. I don't know what that's about. I guess we'll find out.

Hey I'm new to the alias message board. I have been a fan since t he beginnning. I thought lasts nights episode was great. I thought the whole prophecy idea was shocking. I can't wait until next week for the finale. :woot:

Oh, this episode was great. It was nice to see familiar faces (and Sark, c'mon, Yummy!) and have things like Rambaldi come back into the mix. I love how it was a sorta-cliffhanger ending. And Wadia, soooooo cute!!!

Holy felgercarb.....The ratings are in and it ain't good...................

FOX dominated at 9 p.m. with the first "American Idol" results show of the season, drawing a 15.6/23. CBS held onto second place with "The King of Queens," 7.0/10, and "Yes, Dear," 6.7/10. NBC moved up one spot to third with "The West Wing," 6.6/10. ABC's "Alias" dropped way off from its lead-in, finishing at 6.2/9. UPN's "Kevin Hill," 1.9/3, was fifth, beating "Jack & Bobby" on The WB.

When will people learn that the elimination round of AI is all recaps and if you tune into the last minute, you'll find out who gets the boot!

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see any ads promoting Alias throughout the week. All I've seen is Blind Justice and Jake in Progress and I'm already sick of those shows and haven't even seen them yet!

MissingSark said:
Syd's hooker outfit was a nod to Jaime Lee Curtis in True Lies.  That was fun.  Anyone else notice that?
[post="1230538"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, me too. Ripping off the sleaves trigger the memory; shortening the skirt/dress allowed me to places where it was I'd seen it and the water was just the final confirmation I needed.

(I was gonna say that earlier but it takes a while to read 22 pages of messages!)

tldinc said:
I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see any ads promoting Alias throughout the week.
[post="1230605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I hadn't seen any previews for last night's episode until I watched Lost an hour before! Psh, and why does it figure that the best episode of the season so far (IMO) and some people didn't tune in .... :mellow: How could they miss Sark and Anna?

Back