Season 4 Rate: Echoes

What did you think of "Echoes"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
They couldn't get Melissa to play the part of Syd using the mask.

I did read that in next weeks episoed or in a future episoed (not sure if it is next weeks or not) that Melissa came back to play her corpse. That was all the time she had I guess.

Did anyone else catch that when Sydney was telling Nadia about Anna, Sydney says "Wewere in a stadium in Berlin, I had the key and Anna had the box."
I'm sorry but that is wrong..Anna had the key, she went to bed with thguy who had the key and palmed the key that was on a necklace and made an impression of it.
And Sydnay had the box because when Anna was climbing up the fireescape to the roof Sydney took Dixons gun and shot the shoulder strap off of the bag from Annas shoulder dropping it to the ground.
Am I right?

facade47 said:
:lol:  I was just kidding, but okay ^_^ Here's to Sydon!
[post="1230020"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
HAHA Yeah I was still reading and didn't get to the part where you said you were kidding lol. ;) But I would still support anyone who shipped that! :D

OK no Boondock Saints fans out there? COME ON! (as G.O.B. would say ;))

Just read the spoiler. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I. am. going. to. cry.

Also: TOLD YOU SO! :P IN YOUR FACE!

^
to no one in particular :lol:

GoodVsEvil said:
Did anyone else catch that when Sydney was telling Nadia about Anna, Sydney says "Wewere in a stadium in Berlin, I had the key and Anna had the box."
I'm sorry but that is wrong..Anna had the key, she went to bed with thguy who had the key and palmed the key that was on a necklace and made an impression of it.
And Sydnay had the box because when Anna was climbing up the fireescape to the roof Sydney took Dixons gun and shot the shoulder strap off of the bag from Annas shoulder dropping it to the ground.
Am I right?
[post="1230040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well you're right about Anna having the key because Sydney was carrying a briefcase going to the middle of the stadium while she was talking to Vaughn.

I'm ont quite sure what Sydney said on today's episode though. Have to watch it again. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

GoodVsEvil said:
Am I right?
[post="1230040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey, I think that's right :lol:

And what did she mean, "I could have ended it right there." Wasn't the stadium filled with gunmen from both sides aiming at them?

mystery_chick said:
Though if they get married... it would get kinda... boring. :mellow:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1229951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Must. Not.
:Ph34r:
::runs from thread biting tongue::

I loved this episode. I didn't get to see last weeks but this was terrific!!! I'm lovin the Sisterly bond between Syd and Nadia. I wonder what's goin on with Jack and Sloane. Next weeks is lookin like a very promising episode. Welcome Back Alias!!!!!!!!

Whoops I missed your reply sorry about that. :blush: * know feels stupid*
I guess your right but then again I think it goes back to the whole thing about not knowing how bad she was hurt but that's my way of thinking I guess. To each is own.

That episode was great!!!! It was the first time this season that I am DYING waiting for next week already!!! So is there stuff in the aol preview, not on the regular one aired right after the show?

The only reason I did not say one of the best eppies ever is because there is way stiff competition in seasons 1 & 2...however, definitely the BEST eppy of this season! :D What am I going to do for a whole week?? (n)

Please Jack be good...I hate the way previews make things look! :angry: It's not a spoiler to talk about the preview that aired after the show is it? :thinking:

facade47 said:
Hey, I think that's right :lol:

And what did she mean, "I could have ended it right there."  Wasn't the stadium filled with gunmen from both sides aiming at them?
[post="1230049"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes it was. That was one thing that I caught. I was like hm... and then what? hold Anna over you as a shield as you run out the stadium? :rolleyes: :lol:

hotpot said:
Must. Not.
:Ph34r:
::runs from thread biting tongue::
[post="1230050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you were gonna say S/V's boring already BAH! to you. :P

*sigh* wow, it's getting late I would LOVE to stay longer but the bed calls.

Good night everyone! Have fun chatting! :smiley:

mystery_chick said:
*sigh* wow, it's getting late I would LOVE to stay longer but the bed calls.

Good night everyone! Have fun chatting! :smiley:
[post="1230058"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
me too. night ya'll.

Back