Season 4 Rate: Echoes

What did you think of "Echoes"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
freelancer7 said:
That episode was great!!!!  It was the first time this season that I am DYING waiting for next week already!!!  So is there stuff in the aol preview, not on the regular one aired right after the show?

The only reason I did not say one of the best eppies ever is because there is way stiff competition in seasons 1 & 2...however, definitely the BEST eppy of this season! :D  What am I going to do for a whole week?? (n)

Please Jack be good...I hate the way previews make things look! :angry:  It's not a spoiler to talk about the preview that aired after the show is it?  :thinking:
[post="1230055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the aol preview is over 2 minutes long and shows an actual scene (or part of it) not a bunch of clips...definitely worth checking out! :smiley:

mystery_chick said:
*sigh* wow, it's getting late I would LOVE to stay longer but the bed calls.

Good night everyone! Have fun chatting! :smiley:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1230058"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Me too. Good night :asleep:

hotpot said:
At least the friggin thing works for you ... stupid AOL.  :angry:
[post="1230066"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YEA! YEA! Why wont it work for us 🇳🇴

And we're Sarkney ppl. We need to see it 🇳🇴

HOLY MOTHER OF LATKES!

I think I just died. :mellow:

That's one friggen LOOONG smooooch. *grins devilishly* Ah yes, read it and weep SVers! ;)

Just kidding of course. :mellow:

Leslie said:
HOLY MOTHER OF LATKES!

That's one friggen LOOONG smooooch. *grins devilishly* Ah yes, read it and weep SVers! ;)

[post="1230074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:laughbounce:

LMAO!!

Fantastic episode! And count me among those who thought Anna's accent seemed different than before but hey who cares? She kicks ass and that is what counts! Anna continues to be a worthy adversary for Syd!

I was worried about Sark returning because they made into such a wuss during S3 with his Lauren lusting (yes I'm sure when he saw Lauren killing that one guy that was first time he had seen a person die!). But my fears were calmed when he made the remark about Vaughn and him pratically being family! Classic Sark snark! Then I was worried again when he declared he loved Lauren. Even Vaughn looked amused about that statement. And like me was probably wondering, "Why?" But my fears were calmed again with his bubbley comment. Hehe. But I know what his request is going to be so now I am scared again.

And we got a cliffhanger. I had never had a problem with eps wrapping up nicely at the end but hey apparently cliffies meant a lot to people.

And as for the TV Guide spoiler, that isn't official. Auiello stated that he heard that it was a possiblity. Nothing is set in stone yet. And that could simply happen offscreen and never be seen. In other words, I'm hoping for the best but preparing myself for the worse.

Leslie said:
HOLY MOTHER OF LATKES!

[post="1230074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omg. I was gonna quote you to ask if I should read it. then I realzied taht duh stupid. I can see it when I reply.

AND GOOOD GOD. That's one thing I'm not regretting reading :thud:

I love you JJ :hug:

ETA: *gasp* which part was the joke? *gasp*

Leslie said:
"Your bargaining skills have gone the way of your manhood."

THANK YOU FOR STATING HOW WE ALL FEEL! :lol: And in such a sexy way. ;)

Wow Vaughn's an a'hole. :o_O: Jack, too. Everyone treats Sark like meat, the jerks.
[post="1229802"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Leslie, you're welcome to join the anti-Vaughn club! :lol:

I would but I can't reconcile myself to doing that... I have thought of it in the past but I just... can't... I didn't hate him in S1 and S2, so I am trying to give him a chance. It's just that he keeps coming off as such a meanie. :( Like he has no conscience. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I respect your cause, believe me. ^_^ But I can't join an anti-character group yet. It just feels wrong somehow.

Cynth - Joke? I was covering my butt so no one could say I was being mean to SVs. :smiley: Coz I really do love all the AA members like family. Some a just a bit misguided in my humble opinion.

ETA: K I'm outtt darlings. ^_^ Squee for the ep! :happydance:

the aol preview is over 2 minutes long and shows an actual scene (or part of it) not a bunch of clips...definitely worth checking out! smile.gif

Oh my GOSH!!! :jawdrop: That episode is going to be so INTENSE!!!! So many intricacies....I cannot wait!!! Welcome Back Alias!! :D Thanks for the tip Jamison! (y)

Leslie
On the misguided posters:

Oh the ones like you? :lol: :rotfl:

And its a mission I tell you so its still Faux! But nice try!

Leslie said:
I would but I can't reconcile myself to doing that... I have thought of it in the past but I just... can't... I didn't hate him in S1 and S2, so I am trying to give him a chance. It's just that he keeps coming off as such a meanie. :( Like he has no conscience. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I respect your cause, believe me. ^_^ But I can't join an anti-character group yet. It just feels wrong somehow.

Cynth - Joke? I was covering my butt so no one could say I was being mean to SVs. :smiley: Coz I really do love all the AA members like family. Some a just a bit misguided in my humble opinion.
[post="1230082"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh I see. I'm a bit slow, it's late. :mellow: Hahaha, humble being the key word :lol:

And I totally know what you mean....I've never hated Vaughn. And I don't think I ever will hate him. Sometimes I may dislike him, but hate? Hate is such a strong word. :P

Best episode so far! (y)

You can see this episode was designed for the people who were complaining about the series being dumbed down. I pity the naysayers who gave up on Alias already.

I didn't hate the self-contained episodes either, but it was to good to have Rambaldi back.

Syd confessing to Nadia that she wanted to kill Anna was susprising to me. I thought that Syd was better than that - needing a life-or-death justification in order to kill.

Great to have Anna as a formidable rival who holds a grudging respect for Syd. I didn't understand Sydney risking Nadia's life by fighting at the boutique. She just wanted the satifaction out of kicking her ass?

What do you guys think is the 'object' Syd and Nadia will be fighting each other for?
It must for be the Sphere of Life that people talk about.

Sark was a smartass, as he should be. Vaughn/Sark rivalry was great to see. I'm not surprised that Sark said that he loved Lauren, but I was surprised that Vaughn claimed that he didn't. That is inconsistent with the ICE confession.

I like how Sark teased Vaughn about underestimating him. And that he followed the charade in order to get the champagne! Did he have to go to South Africa just for champagne?

I hope this proves once and for all that you don't need any S&V ship for a great episode. The Neissness was good. I was disappointed that they didn't embrace after Nadia was returned safe. :(

Oh, the preview of Jack and the 'betrayal'? That does seem consistant with him wanting to protect Syd no matter the cost, but it must be a trick for the fans to watch next week. Once word gets out, that should be the highest rank Alias ever!

I like the part of the preview about Sloane telling them to call in all favours in order to get Anna. Don't want to be in Anna's place once Sloane get's pissed. It'll make what Dr. Chaleb got look like a picnic! :eekhair:

freelancer7 said:
Oh my GOSH!!! :jawdrop:  That episode is going to be so INTENSE!!!!  So many intricacies....I cannot wait!!!  Welcome Back Alias!! :D  Thanks for the tip Jamison! (y)
[post="1230083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

anytime! :smiley:

GoodVsEvil said:
Leslie
On the misguided posters:

Oh the ones like you? :lol: :rotfl:

And its a mission I tell you  so its still Faux! But nice try!
[post="1230087"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol...i completely agree!!

Back