Season 4 Rate: In Dreams...

What did you think of "In Dreams..."?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OMG...I can't stop screaming at people about nest week's ep!!!!!

JG did awesome job directing it...interesting Sloane story.

But OMG...NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!!!!!

mystery_chick said:
You can? :blink:
[post="1336850"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah well... during the scene with the imposter when he was telling Sydney about his "plan." Camera kept jumping around in odd ways, from close-ups to general views.

WOW. :thud: What an episode. Amazing. Speechless! I definitely shed quite a few tears. -_-

ok...2 things.....was it just me or was everyone looking at the episode a little different....from like a directors point of view type thing....i was critiquing the shots all the time..i was like.."no..this is wrong..i shouldn't be doing this....just watch the episode"

and secondly...next week isn't the season finale is it?
or is there one after next week as well????

Great ep! Congrats to Jen for doing good job directing.

Highlights for me:
- Syd helping spydaddy with his sleeves, so cute.
- Marshall checking out that girls boobs- haliarious and we saw him with a gun!
- Two Sloanes in one room.
- the look on Syd's face when she heard the story about Jack cutting off 8 fingers; she wasn't even surprised!
- learning what Sloane was really up to with Omnifam
- the return and death of Mcullough (I always wondered what happened to him)
- getting to see Emily (she looked really good)
- resolution to the Jaquelyn thing
- hearing a mention of Cole and the needles of fire (yay for continuity all around in this ep)

The killer bees were a bit over the top and I would have liked more action, but overall I enjoyed this episode. I'm so glad that Sloane did have some evil plan in mind with Omnifam because it seemed like a big waste to go to all that effort just to find Nadia. Also, Sloane's need for a daughter, first with Syd then Nadia makes a lot of sense now, since the loss of his baby devastated both him and Emily. It was also nice to see Jack back to his old self, esp. in his interactions with the Clone.

Question:
- I'm so confused about what the red ball Mueller device does. Is it a virus? A battery? Something that makes bees go beserk?

That was really interesting. It was more emotion than action, which is a whole different spin on alias. The Jackelyne thing was so sad, and how he kind of lost his heart after that. The 'sloane cloane' nickname is making me want to shoot my television, though.

Was I the only one who half expected Arvin Clone to yell "...OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?!?" after almost everything he said. Especially when he said something like "Am I the impersonator....and is it you who is cloning me?"

Maybe it was just me. Hahaha 😆

Can I just say, that I loved Jack's cane? I thought that was the coolest!

And next week is NOT the season finale. May 25th is....

Loved the episode!! :D

yeah i think this was a good episode..not one of the best..but really good! JG did a good job directing....

AND OMV NEXT WEEKS PREVIEWS ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM LIKE HYPERVENALATING!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I CANT WAIT!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: NEXT WEEK!!! O WHY O WHY CANT IT BE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

OMG I CAN'T STOP TALKIN ABOUT IT I MEAN COME ON, AN EPISODE WITH IRINA COMING BACK AND HUGE S/V MOMENTS :D
THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON
ANY EPISODE WITH IRINA IN IT IS AWESOME
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S BACK......ALIVE!!!!
YAY!!!! :D :D:d
I AM SOOOO HAPPY, ITS NOT FUNNY :lol:

SkyGirl5 said:
IM GONNA THROW UP
sloane and nadia
GAG ME
[post="1336886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
wow how can you say that?! I absolutely adore the Nadia/Sloane dynamic now!

Leslie said:
Yeah well... during the scene with the imposter when he was telling Sydney about his "plan." Camera kept jumping around in odd ways, from close-ups to general views.

WOW. :thud: What an episode. Amazing. Speechless! I definitely shed quite a few tears. -_-
[post="1336918"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: oh that. Yes I noticed. I was like... why is the shot of Clone's mouth so up close.... I don't think we need to get quite THAT close. :lol:

Aliasfreak257 said:
ok...2 things.....was it just me or was everyone looking at the episode a little different....from like a directors point of view type thing....i was critiquing the shots all the time..i was like.."no..this is wrong..i shouldn't be doing this....just watch the episode"

and secondly...next week isn't the season finale is it?
or is there one after next week as well????
[post="1336919"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes actually I did. I did look at the shots and angles a bit more closely but I gave up after a while because I really did enjoy the plot.

Next week is two hour episode so that on May 25th. Lost can have its 2 hours finale while Alias takes 1 hour for finale. ;)

I guess by all of the reactions. I'm not the only one who'es excited for the proposal eh? :lol:

--Mandy :angelic:

One of the reasons why this episode was so amazing is that we found out about Arvin and his propensity of drinking water like all last season. This show is so amazing in that something like that actually plays a significant part in the storyline. These things aren't random occurences, they are significant plot points which require us to play close attention to details. This show never ceases to amaze me!

loved jack's little one-line quips! they were great!

it might just be me, but aren't the hypnotized-dream sequences happening a little too much--it's like every other episode, someone is put into one of those situations:
pretend it's 1981, go back and show us who jacqueline is-- because telling would take too short of an amount of time--we need to fill 25 more minutes here!

yes, i admit it--i'm glad they brought back rambaldi--i just wish it actually made sense...

oh, and the bees--lots of bees..

it wasn't one of the best...but we get TWO hours next week--they can make up for it then

tippinlover said:
One of the reasons why this episode was so amazing is that we found out about Arvin and his propensity of drinking water like all last season.  This show is so amazing in that something like that actually plays a significant part in the storyline.  These things aren't random occurences, they are significant plot points which require us to play close attention to details.  This show never ceases to amaze me!
[post="1336938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know I'm so glad they tied in the water drinking because we all noticed it last year. "It all connects." I love that.

I thought the moment with Emily was very well written. We finally got our answer on the whole Jacquelyn front. It didn't take them too long to give us an answer!

Next week is going to be insane!

Back