Season 5 Rate: "Mockingbird"

What did you think of "Mockingbird"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Ooooh Pregnant!Gambling!Syd! :lol: Loved that scene. Wow, look at Rachel, she has a swollen lip and she refuses to stop! Reminds me of... hmmm.... who is it now...?

--mandy :angelic:

Tom's callsign is Sidewinder!!!!!!!

That's the codename I give myself in Alias RPG's like IRF and No Management: Team Jack!! And I gave it to some of my characters in my fanfics!!!

That is too weird.

ok seriously, i love it! so far, PregnantSyd gambing :lol: priceless
and i love how Sydney is now a mentor, teaching someone who's alittle like them, its great :D

ok so it really sucks when you miss an episode. last week my vcr broke and it didnt record alias.. and so i missed last episode and trust me i cried my eyes out and have never been more angry at electronics in my entire life. so all these people look new to me and i dont really know whats going on.. but i dont know if thats because i missed last week or if its just the new season.. so does anyone wanna be really really really nice and just give a brief overview of what happened last week??? i would love you FOREVER

ok welcome to i am the new voice of cynicism

el-sucko
that is what alias has become
*gasp* rachel is alive!! we need to get her back!!! *OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

:hmm: :mellow:

ETA @ Mandy :rotflmao: you know it ;)

ok welcome to i am the new voice of cynicism

el-sucko
that is what alias has become
*gasp* rachel is alive!! we need to get her back!!! *OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

:hmm: :mellow:
:lol: :rotflmao: wow, we're bitter tonight! ;) I liked the tension during the bank account thingie though. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

ok so question at the very begining before the 72 hrs earlier....the man on the fone was he asking syd for rachel or the thing she just stole??

hahaha wow! then we have alot in common jannie!! i just had to through away every penny i got for books and i'm PMSing too :P

oh man, so now Rachel is all "i'm not scared anymore" :rolleyes: come on now

*sighs*

Back