Season 5 Rate: "Mockingbird"

What did you think of "Mockingbird"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
awww :hug:

Have you been spoiler free?

--Mandy :angelic:

i try but my friends dont respect it so...
i know he's fliming right now and i swear its the only thing keeping me from the ledge...
*he will touch the belly, he will touch the belly*
see if i keep saying it, it will come true
*believes*

hahaha wow! then we have alot in common jannie!! i just had to through away every penny i got for books and i'm PMSing too :P

oh man, so now Rachel is all "i'm not scared anymore" :rolleyes: come on now

*sighs*
*slaps rachel*
-Rachel cries-
*points and laughs*

:angelic:
oh and *passes nat midol*

ok so question at the very begining before the 72 hrs earlier....the man on the fone was he asking syd for rachel or the thing she just stole??
He was asking for Rachel.

Ugh... I didn't like that they told us that she was Mockingbird right away. They should've waiting until the end when we were dying to know :lol:

I miss Vaughn.

oh man, i never knew Syd screamed like a girl :lol:

this eppy isn't bad actually!!

ETA: hahaha thankies jannie :hug: *gives jannie some of my hershy bar*

ok can i just say - plummet of death NOT GOOD FOR DIMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!

"just another day at the office" - that was nice tho :lol:

so i was always wondering how they were going to do all the action type stuff with syd pregnant....i guess this is how have her stuck couple hundred feet up!!!

Hey....
Some friends have been very respectful of your decision!

In re: your spoiler....AMEN AGAIN! You keep on preachin'!!

:hugs:

i try but my friends dont respect it so...
i know he's fliming right now and i swear its the only thing keeping me from the ledge...
*he will touch the belly, he will touch the belly*
see if i keep saying it, it will come true
*believes*

:lol: :rotflmao: hehe

*slaps rachel*
-Rachel cries-
*points and laughs*

:angelic:
oh and *passes nat midol*

you cruel, cruel, woman. :lol:

:lol: :rotflmao: hehe
you cruel, cruel, woman. :lol:

dont laugh at me in my fragile state *bursts into tears* :cry:

sydney is one hella strong pregnant lady

OH OH OH MY FREAKIN HELL
THEY LET HIM GO
MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR
THEY LET THE BASTARD GO
WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well he probably made that deal with the dude that works for Gordon Dean :P

do i sense an evil sloane coming out of the cloest :Ponder:

overall, it was a good eppy :P

Simply put, this episode was AMAZING!! I loved almost every single second of it! The writing was stupendous (I love you, Drew Goddard!!!), the acting was sensational, the action was intense, and that trial... SLOANE IS EVIL! He's working for the bad guys!!! EHH!!! I'm soooo excited for next week! This episode was ON PAR with Season 1 and 2! HOORAY that Alias has not died!!!!! :D :D :D :D

i gave it a 3, despite the cynism, because i enjoyed the voice over at the end
it's never going to end until we bring them all down
*sloane walks free*

seriously, who votes for the final scne of alias as vaughn, syd, the baby, jack, irina all standing together drilling sloane with bullets? :angelic:

Add me to list of people who laughed when Rachel was freaking out. That girl is no Syd and Dean is no Sloane that's for freakin' sure. But I was very impressed with Syd for hanging onto that hook for all three of them (her, Rachel, and baby.)

And yay for Sloane going free! Now he can start to wreak havoc as usual.

And I still think the Shed is the lamest name ever. Even the Covenant was more menacing than that.

seriously, who votes for the final scne of alias as vaughn, syd, the baby, jack, irina all standing together drilling sloane with bullets? :angelic:

YES! This would be awesome. These are the people we care about. I hate the way it feels like they are trying to force these new characters down our throat.

YES! This would be awesome. These are the people we care about. I hate the way it feels like they are trying to force these new characters down our throat.
You seriously feel that they're being shoved down our throats?! I think they've introduced them nicely. We don't know much about them, but we are slowly learning. While Zar-G at this point is just some agent guy, I think that Rachel has filled out to become a 3-D, likeable character. How would you like them to introduce the new characters? Probably not at all, right? ;) And you'd like them to bring back Vaughn while they're at it, I assume.

So far everything's going just as I had hoped and thought. Without the romantic aspect of the show (plus this more than likely being the last season) the writers have no choice but to throw everything at us.

EVERYONE in the cast getting something to do, with 2-3 missions an ep.

Keep it going guys.

Great ep.

Back