Season 5 Rate: "Mockingbird"

What did you think of "Mockingbird"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
i gave it a 3, despite the cynism, because i enjoyed the voice over at the end
it's never going to end until we bring them all down
*sloane walks free*

seriously, who votes for the final scne of alias as vaughn, syd, the baby, jack, irina all standing together drilling sloane with bullets? :angelic:

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!! even without the drilling w/ bullets part.. i dont really care about sloane i just want my spyfamily together :(

Can I just say that Sloane is... totally EVIL!! :D That makes me so happy, lol. That was one of the best slow-mo scenes in the history of TV. You know whatever he agreed to do, he made a deal with the devil! Thats our Sloane, I'm excited now! The way the horns of evil were playing, you know this is going to be SOOOO good!

I enjoyed the episode, in my opinion it's been the best so far! Drew Goddard is an amazing writer and Toye, a fantastic director! I like Rachael, good to see that shes not a carbon copy of Syd, haha. I enjoyed her whole dorkiness, hell, I think she handled the whole situation pretty well! A lot better than some people would have, I'd probably have wet myself in that trunk, lol. :blush:

Things are definately heating up, I give it a five! And if I'm the only one... that's cool. ^_^ This episode laid the foundation for great things to come, I havent been this excited about the show in awhile. The new characters, I'm liking them both, they're handling the transition better than I thought they would! Bring on the new episode!!!

SLOANE is back!!! WOO!

You seriously feel that they're being shoved down our throats?! I think they've introduced them nicely. We don't know much about them, but we are slowly learning. While Zar-G at this point is just some agent guy, I think that Rachel has filled out to become a 3-D, likeable character. How would you like them to introduce the new characters? Probably not at all, right? ;) And you'd like them to bring back Vaughn while they're at it, I assume.

yeah actually.. thats actually what i want!
:P

I gave it a 5. That was the second best episode of Alias in 3 seasons [since season 2.]

BTW, Thomas sleeping and listening to his iPod = :love:

So far everything's going just as I had hoped and thought. Without the romantic aspect of the show (plus this more than likely being the last season) the writers have no choice but to throw everything at us.

EVERYONE in the cast getting something to do, with 2-3 missions an ep.

Keep it going guys.

Great ep.

I couldn't agree more. We're getting lots of intrigue and suspense, and I've been hooked all season long.

Excellent job, writers. (y)

Ok, so this could be total wishful thinking (or hopeful delusions since it was quick and i have really bad vision), but was the guy in the hallway reading the newspaper when Sloane walked out of the courtroom Vaughn with a beard? I'm starting to think that I'm making this up since no one else is saying anything... :blink:

Two things that struck me:

1) Once again there were veiled hints that Nadia is really Jack's. ("I'll take care of her as if she were my own..." PLEASE let this be true!)

2) Dixon is one forgiving guy to give a statement on Sloane's behalf, considering the guy blew his wife up.

ya know, I haven't missed Vaughn at all. Infact, if it wasn't for his fans, I probably would forget about him period. The newbies are doing great so far and it's nice to see that Rachel isn't a Sydney clone, she is different.

i think this was the best epi so far...though i think spy daddy need more air time. when the car was about to drop, that would have been a great to end it, like a good cliffhanger a la the first 3 seasons. oh well, i still hope for every episode that it has a cliffhanger and when it does i WILL do my alias dance :lol:

Ok, so this could be total wishful thinking (or hopeful delusions since it was quick and i have really bad vision), but was the guy in the hallway reading the newspaper when Sloane walked out of the courtroom Vaughn with a beard? I'm starting to think that I'm making this up since no one else is saying anything... :blink:

actually, he looks a bit like that guy that was ordered to kill Rachel :blink:

ya know, I haven't missed Vaughn at all. Infact, if it wasn't for his fans, I probably would forget about him period. The newbies are doing great so far and it's nice to see that Rachel isn't a Sydney clone, she is different.

I couldnt agree more!! I never noticed how truly useless Vaughn was as a character until now. haha, even Sydney stopped crying, she cried more when he was with Lauren, but now that he's dead, it "...that Tom guy looks cute." haha. :smiley: I was never a Vaughn fan, but if there is some chance he is still alive, its about time Sydney is FINALLY truly happy.

i liked the ep! i still miss vaughn though! i love pregnant syd gambling it was soo funny!! this is my fav ep so far!!
a couple of times i wanted to slap rachel!! she is kinda annoying!!!!

can't wait for next week!!!
:P

Back