Rate New Releases

Movie: Finding Nemo

Rating: 9.5

Why?: This movie was so cute, funny, and clever!!! The animation itself was amazing, the voices are perfect and the story is new. The turtles, sharks, fish tank, pelicans, everything is funny! It did go a little long for me but then again the only movie I've sat still for is LOTR! (y) (y) 🐟 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

Movie: Finding Nemo

Rating: 10+

Why?: BECAUSE IT IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! I MEAN BECAUSE OF THAT MOVIE I WANNA SPEAK WHALE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finding Nemo

Rating: 10++

Such a great movie for everyone!! It's hilarious!! The voices were perfect (gotta love Ellen Degeneres) and the animation was amazing (the first where it's sort of sweeping over the bottom of the ocean made me go "Ooooohhh purty!!") Funniest. Movie. Ever.

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Ever been to those movies where you go "HUH" while everything rushes by you? That's sorta like Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle. The problem? Too much action, too many disguises, and too complicated plots. I usually figure out what's going to happen in movies, but here, I just waited for the Angels to do some processing and figure everything out. Why? Because I didn't get it. All these unnecessary scene changes and extra characters just made my head hurt.
It was funny, but it was just "too much".

Title: The Matrix Reloaded

Rating: 5

Why: This movie will take sci-fi action/adventure movies to a whole new level, you'll see.

Title: The Hulk

Rating: 1

Why: This movie literally sucked, with the Hulk barely being in the movie, and when he was, it was ok. The plot sucked, and so did the movie.

Title: Finding Nemo

Rating: 4

Why: This movie was funny and enjoyable for both kids, and adults. With jokes and content suitable for all ages, this movie was just like the other Disney/Pixar movies made. But it wasn't. Pixar changed their movie making ways. Adding humans, and each individual scale detail on the fish, this movie is Disney/Pixar's best, and even better than what you'd expect from them.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed reading my reviews.
kylo4

Movie:28 days later

Grade:4(outa 10)

Why?: thought it was going to be a scary movie while most of it was just a corny, childish zombie storyline. Too much time explaining things. Not nearly as scary as advertised. I along with the rest of the theatre laughed out loud at how pathetic the storyline/plot/ending was.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS MOVIE. thank god i was let in through the side door by a friend, or else i wouldve asked for my money back.

The Ring

Rating: 5

Why? why not is more like it. It was suspenseful, scary, and it had a really surprising ending. Scared the *beep* outta me :hide: and I was even able to predict parts. Scary scary scary scary scary scary. :hide: :nervous: :Paranoid:

beep is better than edit

Back