Rate New Releases

glimmerofhope said:
T3
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

With it's constantly changing plot lines and it's true to form action, the thrid terminator movie lived up to it's predecessors
woohoo! :hugs sparky: I'm glad you liked it!

ok I may have overreacted there....

movie: Tomb Raider the cradle of life

rating: 5 ⭐'s (If i could... i'd give it a million!

why: so fun to watch, the action scenes were amazing, it was SO much better than the first, Angelina Jolie is so intense to watch!! She's so beautiful too!

Pirates of the Caribbean
Rating: 10/10(its that good! ;))

Everything about this movie is just outstanding. the acting was superb(especailly from johnny depp....whose mannerisms, talk everything was persistant and made the movie) special effects were phenomenal, the storyline was intriguing and of course there was a love story which always suckers me in and then the interaction of the cast was great as well! and the comedic timing and sense of it all was hilarous!

GREAT MOVIE!

I would have to give Tomb Raider about a 6.3 rating due to lack of realization...I know it's supposed to be based on a game, but come on! How lucky can one person get????

Pirates of the Caribbean was about a 7 rating. It had a good plot, but a rough ending....what happens with Orlando Bloom being a pirate and the girl? It just died!

Milo47 said:
Pirates of the Caribbean was about a 7 rating. It had a good plot, but a rough ending....what happens with Orlando Bloom being a pirate and the girl? It just died!
DUDE!!!! There is a sequel coming!!!

Freaky Friday

6-8

I liked it all right, it is the Disney show for "fun" a lot like Princess Diaries, the re-make of the Parent Trap, Jungle 2 Jungle, and other movies like that, if you like them, you'll like the movie. Depends on your taste. I thought it was pretty good for Disney.

ISpy10 said:
Sophie said:
movie : The Matrix Reloaded
rate : 5.5 (is it possible ?)
why : amazing, awesome, great, unbelievable, masterpiece.............................................................;
Sophie im with you all the way, but im afraid your rating is WAY TO LOW for this movie, it deserves a 10, I mean that too the effects are seriously incredible. I have a topic about this movie in the movie section, take a peek.
AMEN TO THAT ITS A GREAT MOVIE

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life
9/10 (y)
I thought it was an awesome movie, I'm a huge Jolie fan but the song "Did My Time" by Korn wasn't on the soundtrack so out of anger I had to take a point away.

Back