Season 4 Rate: Nocturne

What did you think of "Nocturne"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
OH my. This is baaaaaad. I mean this is the Sydney's fears episode. :Ph34r: I wonder how Vaughn's gonna deal with this...
--Mandy :angelic:

This is like really freaking me out...I mean the J/S and now the S/V and I wonder if Sydney is making Jack cooperate...I mean this is INSANE!
what happened to ALIAS?

Riley xoxo

aren't we suppose to be watching and not being on here spilling every detail ... come one guys ... go watch TV, enjoy the show and then come back and talk about it ... :(

LMAO ... just kidding guys ... don't get mad at me :angelic:

I better run out before you all spoil me :run:

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
Ahhh my chest feels like its being squeezed! I'm so frustrated and enjoying this at the same time! What did she do to Jack!!!!
[post="1204335"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think she bit him 🇳🇴

HAHA!! It seems by the end of the fifth epi, we were on page 16! I guess this episode wasn't that great.

I don't think it was. :(

Ugh. I don't feel like there was enough of a point to the episdoe. I love Alias, but I really love that there was a quest before. What is the cause besides fighting a general evil? Frustrating.

I still want some answers for last season!

I'm looking forward to next week, although I haven't watched this or any other promos!

I loved Dixons speech. Come on! we all know Sloane has an ulterior motive. ;)

and Spiders are good luck! ^_^ and mention of daddy!Vaughn! :Ph34r: :lol: The kiss at the end was really cute! I would've loved it more if he tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead though. ;)

Next weeks! :woot: Ooooh I cannot wait till next week!
--mandy :angelic:

ah seriously
sydneya nd vaughn need to say "i love you" to eachother or i'm just gonna FLIP

but i gotta gree with dixon onthis one - sloane is one bad bad dude

wtf was with the song in the previews :lol:

Back