Season 4 Rate: Pandora

What did you think of "Pandora"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
finally all the hidden storyplots are coming together!! it's like all these tiny details from episodes weaving together into a lovely arc. :D. i'm just so happy.

I MISSED THE LAST FEW MINUTES! someone tell me what happened (detailed pleeeease)

my tivo started recording something else and i couldn't get back to it.

i left off when vaughn comes back and syd invites him in to tell him something (i guess that sloane put the contract)

I forgot about this....Did anyone else crack up when Syd told Katya that she tried to put a bullet in her head the last time she saw her, and Katya just rolled her eyes?? She was like, "Oh, you're still pissed about that?" :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Azalea said:
I forgot about this....Did anyone else crack up when Syd told Katya that she tried to put a bullet in her head the last time she saw her, and Katya just rolled her eyes??  She was like, "Oh, you're still pissed about that?" :rolleyes:  :rotflmao:
[post="1300721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no, I missed that, but I'll watch for it when I watch it with my best friend after school tomorrow ;)

For those who would like to see a bit of next weeks episode

http://tv.channel.aol.com/alias

--mandy :angelic:

ew that guy was so gross looking!! and i want ARVIN sloane to be evil!!! like more than anything in the world!!!! well, maybe not as much as wanting sydney and vaughn to be together, or irina to come back, but still ALOT! uggh... I WANT ARVIN TO BE EVIL!!!

Jack needs to listen to Marshall. also next week when hes holding a gun to sloanes head... what about their whole partnership thing? i mean we have to hear about that sometime..grr!

IVE KNOWN THIS ENTIRE TIME THAT IRINA WASNT DEAD!!! i mean besides from the spoilers.. lol..i think youd have to be pretty naive and not really understand the way alias is at all to really believe that she was dead. but the Bill Vaughn thing.. that definitely had me like this :confused: it kinda surprised me when Vaughn figured out it was all a fake!

omg.. i love this show :lol:

ya... just don't spill anything about spoilers here please~Mandy

Julesters said:
hey i have a question, so is this season going to have 20 episodes or 22??
[post="1300722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think it's 22 hours over 20 weeks. ;) I'm not quite sure about the status of the last episode though whether if it's really "2 episodes" or just one episode making it a total of 21 episodes this year. *shrugs*
--mandy :angelic:

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
now it makes sense why it was a. sloane and not arvin sloane.
[post="1300705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Very interesting. I hadn't thought about that.

Great, great episode! I enjoyed every bit of it. Except for the shooting of Dixon part.

Great Ep! I don't get why it was called pandora, but I don't care because it rocked!

I loved:

1) Vaughn speaking French. Tres sexy.
2) Syd being a protective big sis.
3) Katya being her bad crazy self. Who the hell eats something they're deathly allergic to just to prove a point?
4) Yay for spymommy not wanting Syd dead.
5) The scene at the end when Marshall pleaded with Jack was so emotional, so GOOD. I love KW and VG!!
6) The pseudo-Sloane was creepy and cool all at the same time!

Thank God Dixon wore his vest and Vaughn came to his senses.

"He could never leave the people he loved."
"How do you know?"
"Because neither could I."

So sweet at the end.

Leslie said:
that's a very confusing post, considering sloane has never been anything but evil! :blink:
[post="1300686"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea i was reading over ehat i typed and was like wait.... :blink:
what the hell did i just say?!
this is how confused i am, im starting to believe sloane's good

ms.katejones said:
Great Ep! I don't get why it was called pandora, but I don't care because it rocked!

I loved:

1) Vaughn speaking French. Tres sexy.
2) Syd being a protective big sis.
3) Katya being her bad crazy self. Who the hell eats something they're deathly allergic to just to prove a point?
4) Yay for spymommy not wanting Syd dead.
5) The scene at the end when Marshall pleaded with Jack was so emotional, so GOOD. I love KW and VG!!
6) The pseudo-Sloane was creepy and cool all at the same time!
Thank God Dixon wore his vest and Vaughn came to his senses.

"He could never leave the people he loved."
"How do you know?"
"Because neither could I."

So sweet at the end.
[post="1300730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Allof my favorite points too...and when Vaughn shut the blond chick down :lol:

ms.katejones said:
[post="1300730"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think it mainly has to do with the box that Sydney found left by Irina. Obviously the box symbolizes Pandora's box and now that she's opened it, she found it it was "Sloane", whether or not the real sloane or not, we're not sure but really Sloane is the one true evil in the Alias world, at least that's how I take it anyways. ;)

--Mandy :angelic:

Nononononono guys -- it was Arvin Sloane (the real) who put the hit out on Syd and framed Irina. It is the fake one that is dealing with Bill Vaughn and tricking Vaughn. The real Sloane has no idea about that (as in, no idea where Vaughn was all this time). The fake Sloane has no idea about Irina. :smiley:

Clearer?

Leslie said:
Nononononono guys -- it was Arvin Sloane (the real) who put the hit out on Syd and framed Irina. It is the fake one that is dealing with Bill Vaughn and tricking Vaughn. The real Sloane has no idea about that (as in, no idea where Vaughn was all this time). The fake Sloane has no idea about Irina. :smiley:

Clearer?
[post="1300739"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ya, that's how I think it would go. Sloane was the one who puts the hit on Sydney and Faux Sloane deals with Bill Vaughn to trick Michael to work for him for his own gain. ;)

Azalea said:
I forgot about this....Did anyone else crack up when Syd told Katya that she tried to put a bullet in her head the last time she saw her, and Katya just rolled her eyes??  She was like, "Oh, you're still pissed about that?" :rolleyes:  :rotflmao:
[post="1300721"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I bet that Irina and Katya and Elena have all tried to kill each other so many times that Katya thinks it's no big deal. The Derevko's are a crazy bunch. I really want to see all three in action together. That would kick ass.

Funny how everyone wants to protect Nadia from the truth, though. They need to start treating her like an adult.

ms.katejones said:
Yeah, I bet that Irina and Katya and Elena have all tried to kill each other so many times that Katya thinks it's no big deal. The Derevko's are a crazy bunch. I really want to see all three in action together. That would kick ass.

Funny how everyone wants to protect Nadia from the truth, though. They need to start treating her like an adult.
[post="1300742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: yes it would. It would be soo cool to see the three Dereveko sister *sigh*

well I think there's a good reason other than protecting Nadia to not tell her the truth. There's gotta be something. ;)

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
ok i learned my lesson.....
never believe is promos
very misleading
[post="1300743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no kidding, i was already to believe vaughn was gonna cheat on syd, and the voice on the promo was pretty clear!! im gonna stick to spoilers, but stop watching the promos from now on!!!

Back