• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
Loved it! I loved the whole family atmosphere--with Sydney, Jack and Irina walking down the CIA hall, arguing on the train and then them all shooting their guns together.

I loved it too. It was such a good ep. Syd, Jack, and Irina on a mission together. Priceless. There were so many notable moments--Irina banging on the glass, Irina almost flaunting Jack with her you-know-whats, Irina saying that Vaughn likes Sydney, the end scene were the three of them were firing guns and music started playing. Alot of Irina in this ep.

I thought it was a 9 and it was great!!
Epecially Irena lol big part! and the undergarments! :rolleyes: :woot: :woot: :woot:
okay well anyways I thought it was a amazing episode!! the part when the family was shooting machine guns together was cool! with the U2 Song Walk On!

We've long awaited a good look at Irina, and we're finally getting it.

I really liked this ep. a lot - I love the whole scene with the Bristow family walking out of SpyMommy's cell. And them shooting the PRF(?) toward the end was great! I thought Irina was great in the ep. We saw her physically take out her rage (which surprised me!) and we finally see her out of the cell.

The S/V scenes were pretty good, too! Vaughn's nervousness in the watch scene was so cute!

All in all, this ep. rocked!!!!!

Codename said:
I thought it was a 9 and it was great!!
Epecially Irena lol big part! and the undergarments! :rolleyes: :woot: :woot: :woot:
okay well anyways I thought it was a amazing episode!! the part when the family was shooting machine guns together was cool! with the U2 Song Walk On!
ewwwwww
i thot the undergarments was unnecessary. but i love how shes so spiffy and the anniversary gift and how she kisses jack. shes so daring. irina. isnt that a daring name?

One of the best Alias episodes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Irina and the Bristows were great. One of Lena's best potrayals of Irina were in this episode alone.

I loved it too. It was such a good ep. Syd, Jack, and Irina on a mission together. Priceless. There were so many notable moments--Irina banging on the glass, Irina almost flaunting Jack with her you-know-whats, Irina saying that Vaughn likes Sydney, the end scene were the three of them were firing guns and music started playing. Alot of Irina in this ep.

Me too! Their ironic 'family moments' were priceless! The ending was just- :D

It's definately one of the best episodes ever. What with the spy family all on a mission together.

Back